Saving Hayden

By caniff2018

Hayden Marie Evans (16) runs from her abusive foster home. With her crazed foster family chasing after her... More

Introduction
Chapter 2
Message from the author
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 Part 1
Chapter 7 Part 2
Chapter 7 Part 3
(Not an update sorry)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note

Chapter 1

242 8 0
By caniff2018

Run. That's all I could think to do. There was no time to try to stop and hide, even though I was getting very tired. Dang. I need to work out more...

I was lost in thought when I found a clearing.

Okay. This could be good, or the tragic end of my life. I'm going to either get caught, or find actual civilization way out here. Fortunately for me, there was a large house in sight.

I ran as fast as I could. Once I got on the front porch, I noticed the door was unlocked. "THANK THE LAWD" I thought to myself. I went in, only to crash in someone's arms. Once I realized this person wasn't wearing a shirt, I immediately pulled back. I looked up, and saw Taylor Caniff. THE Taylor Caniff. He looked at me and smirked. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I was just...lost... and I saw you're house. I'm really sorry for just barging in like that." I said panting. He was about to say something when Cameron, Aaron, Nash, Shawn, and Matt came running down the stairs. "WOOAAHHH who is she?!" Cameron said. I tried not to blush, but it was hard. I noticed Taylor looked a little jealous. Weird.

We were all introducing ourselves when we heard gun shots outside..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 7.1K 88
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
349K 12.2K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
90.2K 1.8K 34
πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
358K 31.2K 89
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)