Chapter 5

[2 MONTHS LATER]

[TAYLOR'S POV]

"Guys, I'm started to get impatient. Hayden and I have been dating for about 3 months, and she still won't let me kiss her! I've tried soooo many times. I'm having to keep thinking of ways that I can still touch and flirt with her without her getting all worried." I said in complete frustration.

"Maybe you should just talk to her." Nash said.

"I'll try......" I answered.

[SHAWN'S POV]

"Hey guys, how about we go downtown today? We haven't been out of the house much lately, and I think we need it" I said. We took the hour and a half trip to the town. We stopped by Starbucks and then went to the arcade. Tay and Hayden were holding hands.. They're such a cute couple. I wish I had a girlfriend.

When we got there we were trampled by screaming girls. They all wanted pictures, autographs, and kisses on the cheek. I didn't expect all this attention since we live here. Must be rush hour or something haha.

After talking with our fans, we started to play some games. Hayden beat in air hockey, basketball, you get the point. We were having so much fun together that I didn't realize until later that Taylor and Aaron were gone. All of the fans had left, so where could they be?