Sensual Meets Sinister (Rated...

By anshackleford

"You've already tasted my blood," I said rolling my eyes at them. "Your not sucking me dry right now are you... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Yay!)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Authors Note
I Need Sexy Ideas For The Honey Moon. Any Ideas?
Chapter 61 (The End)

Chapter 27

57.4K 933 30
By anshackleford

(Emma's P.O.V.)

"Jordan," I said. "What was that?" OK so I have never been touched there before so I don't know if what just happened to me was normal. For me to be such a smarty pants I'm dumb as hell when it comes to sex. The most I've ever done with a guy is kiss, that's the reason I ended up with a broken heart. They wanted sex and I wouldn't give it to them. Jordan is different, other than the fact that he's a blood sucking vampire. He's not like the other dudes. When he looks at me I see the love in his eyes.

"You had an orgasm babe." He replied. He was slowly licking at my core, I was so sensitive and every touch made me shake. "You taste so good." He stated. I covered my face shyly, I love that he speaks his mind, sometimes he just catches me off guard. 

"Do you still want to?" He asked. I uncovered my face and looked at him. It showed hope and understanding, hope that I still want to do it and if not he would understand. I nodded my head yes. He licked me deeply one last time before he took his pants off  and positioned himself between my legs.

"Your parents aren't going to come home and catch us right?" I asked. I don't want to be caught having sex with someones son. I mean every man is someones son, but its worse if parents catch you.

"My mom's out-of-town until tomorrow." He said. He brought his lips down to meet mine. God I love his hair, I can't help but tangle my fingers in it. Every little thing about him is a turn on. I don't see how Sen wasn't banging the twins the second she opened her door for them. She's always had a lot more control than me, except for today.

I could feel him pressed against my entrance, he's big and thick. I honestly don't know if I can take that. I guess he saw my eyes get wide. He pulled away and looked at me. "Are you sure?" He asked again. I thought for a second. I know I love him and its obvious that he loves me. He dumped the girl he was supposed to marry! I know a lot about him but I'm sure he doesn't know much about me. I guess that will be what we do after he takes my virginity.

"I'm sure." I whispered. I leaned up so I could kiss him. I gave him everything I had. He groaned and I felt him slowly begin to push into me and I swear I thought I was being ripped from the inside out and he had less than an inch inside me. I squealed in pain. He ran his hand down my face.

"Relax." He said. I noticed that I was tense and stiff. His voice seemed to calm me down. My body relaxed and the pain in my junk receded a little. I mean it still hurt but not nearly as bad. I bit my lip as he pushed further into me. He kissed me roughly trying to distract me from the discomfort. I felt myself get wetter and instead of the tearing feeling I felt him glide deeper into me.

"Jordan!" I moaned. God it hurts but it feels so damn good at the same time. I closed my eyes as he fully entered me. He groaned and wiped sweat from his forehead. 

"Are you ok?" He asked after about a minute of neither of us moving. I couldn't really talk so I just nodded more. He sat me up in his lap, I cried out as he pushed himself deeper. He leaned me back a little and kissed my breast and again my hands found their way to his hair. He thrust into me slowly, it still hurt but I'm adjusting.

I pulled his head away from my chest and kissed him. I ran my tongue across his bottom lip and nibbled. After a few minutes Icouldn't feel hardly any pain, every sense was pleasure. The taste of his lips, his smell, his touch, and his voice all bring me pleasure. I rock my hips against him causing him to groan loudly and grip my hips.

I continued to rock myself against him. I couldn't hold back my moans and cries, he was just too good to be true. He started to thrust into me harder making me scream. I could feel that pressure building again. Even though I knew what it was I didn't know how to react to it.

"Jordan," I sighed. "I'm going to come again." He growled again, the vibrations of his chest sent chills down my spine.

"Look at me." He whispered against my lips. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He looked at me like I was the most precious thing in the world. 

"I love you." I cried as I was about to reach my peak. Jordan stopped moving inside me, I looked at him angrily. You can't do shit like that to a girl. You have them two seconds from coming, then you stop. 

"We're going to come together." He said with the sexiest voice I've ever heard. He gripped my hips tightly and thrust into me over and over. I know I was moaning loud, I'm surprised the neighbors didn't call the police.

"I cant hold it!" I screamed. I'm a few pumps from coming all over him.

"Hold it baby." He groaned kissing me. "Just a few more minutes." I tried my best to hold it. He thrust into me harder and harder. When we finally came, it felt like a cork popping out of a champagne bottle. "I love you." He said kissing me and pulling me into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and lay my head on his shoulder.

"I love you too." I replied. He squeezed me tightly then carried us both into the bathroom.

************************************************************************************************************

(Sensual's P.O.V.)

We decided to just go on a casual date, not too dressy but not too plain. Jordan took Emma shopping, and let me tell you, that girl is happy as hell. He spent just as much on her as the twins had on me. We all got ready at my house. I decided to wear a gray sweater dress with black tights and gray heels, Emma wore a tight-fitting black sweater, dark-colored jeans and black boots. 

"Can you guys be any slower?" Jordan yelled into the bathroom.

"Shut up!" I yelled back. "Beauty takes time." I stated. Emma laughed. We were in the bathroom finishing up our hair and makeup. 

"Done." She said putting down the tube of lip gloss. I finished putting on my eyeliner and we checked ourselves out in the full length mirror. 

"We are fierce!" I said clawing at the air like a cat. I heard laughter from the door, I froze mid scratch. The guys were standing in the doorway rolling with laughter.

"Aww look at the little kitty." Jeremiah teased.

"Keep it up and someone wont be getting any kitty." I replied. He and Aiden stopped laughing instantly. Jordan looked at them and laughed.

"You guys are a couple of pussy's." He said hysterically.

"The same goes for you Jordan." Emma said giving him the eye. He became just as quiet as the twins.

"Yay!" I said jumping in the air. "Girls one, guys zero." I gave Emma a high-five and we left.

We arrived at a small restaurant of my choice. I really wasn't in the mood for anything expensive so we went to a family friendly diner. It's quiet and everyone can get to know each other better. The twins ushered me out of the car while Jordan helped Emma out.

We walked into the diner, luckily there weren't many people there. I just wanted to be surrounded by people I love. We all took a seat in a booth. The twins snuggled up to me as Jordan did the same to Emma. They are so cute, gross, but cute. As soon as they made it back to my house she started talking. She told me every little detail of what they had done, not that I wanted to hear it.

"I've been thinking<" Jordan started. "I think I want to go back to school with you guys." I choked on my drink.

"But what about you mom and her business?" I asked in disbelief. Jordan loved to work with his mom, landscaping is his passion. 

"Mom will understand." He said smiling at Emma. "I don't want to be away from her for another minute. I'll go crazy without her." I smiled at him. There was no doubt in my mind that Jordan will get in. He was always a smart person and he scored extremely high on his SAT test.

"You would do that for me?" Emma whispered.

"I'd do anything for you." He replied kissing her. Her tan cheeks were slightly red after they pulled away. I feel like I haven't given my men any attention today. Everything has just been so crazy today. I grabbed the twins hands and looked at them.

"I'm sorry guys." I said. They raised an eyebrow at me. 

"For what baby?" They asked. I guess they didn't notice that today's conversations consisted of Amber, Emma, Jordan, and my freaky powers or whatever. Even when we left Emma and Jordan earlier we still talked about everything but ourselves.

"I haven't given you enough attention today." I said. "I feel like I'm neglecting you." Jeremiah grabbed my chin and pressed his lips to mine. When he released me Aiden kissed me also.

"We don't feel neglected babe." They stated. "We know today has been very interesting and we understand." I smiled happily at them. They always seem to understand. No matter what I do, they understand why I did it, no matter what I say they understand why I said it. Well I guess when you're in my head twenty-four seven you have no choice but to understand.

"We're not in your head all the time." Jeremiah defended. 

"I see you were there just then?" I said smirking at him. "I've gotten used to it anyway." 

We sat and talked for hours. Me and the twins only seemed to get closer, as did Jordan and Emma.  Me and Jordan told them stories of our childhood and teenage years. We had the three of them laughing so hard they cried. 

"Just so you know," I said looking at Emma. "He's very protective. I'm not even his mate and he's been protecting me for fifteen years." She smiled at him.

"That's OK." She said. "I like that he's protective and he cares so much." She looked at me. "Thank you for making sure we got together." She said sincerely. 

"I had nothing to do with it." I stated. "This is the work of two girls named Fate and Destiny." I smiled. "I just helped a little." After a few more minutes of chatting we decided to leave. I am tired and I just want to be in bed with my future husbands. 

I just want to cuddle up to them and accept their constant kisses of love. We made it back home and we all went our separate ways. Emma and Jordan went to the guest room down the hall and Aiden, Jeremiah and I went into my room. As soon as my door shut, they were all over me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135 15 8
"I Thought this would be a memorable day, having gathered confidence and courage to give this day my all, I scoff at how ironic I visualise this day...
3.4K 60 5
WARNING: EXCERPT ONLY! "And you smell delicious too." He whispered beside my ear. "Like honey and cinnamon were mixed to create a scent so irresistib...
197K 5.2K 28
Alpha of Mine - Preview ********** Sophie introduced Trevor to my mate and I watched Denver interact with them before excusing herself to the kitchen...
934 60 36
GLIMPSES (P.S. Contains spoilers, read at your own discretion) : As she drew closer to the door, she could clearly hear two men bickering "I swear if...