The Allen Twins (Glee and Fla...

By AlyceSeafire

Sebastian and Barry Allen are the twin sons of Henry and Nora Allen. After the incident, they were separated... More

Double the Trouble
The Incident
As The Years Go By... PART 1!
As The Years Go On...PART 2!
As the Years Go By...Part 3!
Family
Brothers and Sisters
The Flash
Confrontations
Secrets Revealed
Huntbastian Part 1
Huntbastian Part 2
Guilt
Redemption
Love
Mentors
Keep Calm, Warble On!
Betrayal
Rescue
Struggle
Ohio
Oh Brother
Long Live Bohemia
NYADA
Take Me Or Leave Me
Recovery
Without the Flash...
Change for the Better? Pt 1
Chapter 30: Change for the Good Pt. 2
Chapter 31: Interlude
Metapocalypse

Awestruck?

2.3K 44 4
By AlyceSeafire

Age 19 (2nd Year of College)

New York City

Sebastian was bored for the first time in a long time. Growing up, he took piano, dance, watched musicals with his mom and brother. He was rarely bored. But now it has grown into new heights.

He had the afternoon free while Barry had some extracurricular activities that he had to do. Which was a first for the both of them. He was on the couch watching some old movies when there was a knock on the door.

He reluctantly stood from his nest on the couch and answered the door to a familiar Latina.

"Well, well, well. What do I owe the pleasure?"

"Hi Bas." Santana greeted. "I didn't expect you to be home. I thought you'd be at school leading the new set of Warblers."

"I would if it didn't take so much time." Sebastian commented.

Santana and Sebastian had form an odd friendship after Barry and Santana had finished that project. Sebastian had been grateful for Santana not letting his brother over work himself over a project. And Santana has learned to appreciate Sebastian's quick wit and rather screwed moral compass.

"So what can I do for you." Sebastian said.

"So what has you two on this side of town in the middle of the week.." Sebastian said only noticing that they'd been talking at the door. He motioned for Santana to enter the apartment.

"Well actually since you don't have much going after what you've told me of your abstinence of Warblering, I have a proposition for you." Santana said making herself comfortable in one of the couches in the living room area.

"Go on." Sebastian said taking a seat across her.

"As you may know I do take some of the shorter courses in NYADA to continue my craft in the theatrical world. I may not be as talented as Rachel or Blaine but I do have my own skills." Santana said. "So I have a course in dance, and I need to spice it up a bit."

"And you need me, why?"

"Well my dear dance partner and co-choreographer is a jerk. He refuses to pull some slack claiming schoolwork at NYADA is a lot more time consuming than my work load in NYC so I refuse to pull up his slack."

"So you need a dance partner." Sebastian concluded. "Don't you have any friends from NYADA who could help?"

"I do." Santana said. "But none of them are as skilled in musical choreography as my favorite twink."

"And you know this... how?"

"Barry."

"Okay, even if let's say that I am skilled in this particular line of choreography. What makes you think I am qualified or even willing to dance."

"Puh-lease." Santana drawled. "You managed to get your clumsy brother into a passable Lipschitz. And the Warblers to graduate from the Warbler two step. Despite the Disney villain haircut, I will annoyingly admit that you have some skill."

"What's in it for me?"

"The satisfaction of helping an old friend out?"

"We were never really friends, Sha-Queer-A."

"Please Sebastian." Santana said. "It would be a great pass time. I don't think you like spending the middle of the week just watching movies all day alone in your room. And I'm sure you miss dancing again.."

"I like having my free time." Sebastian lied. "There is nothing you can do to make me."

~()~

"But you love performing!" Barry said. It seemed that Santana had recruited Barry to help in her cause. "What has you so busy that you don't want to help a friend."

"First, we are not friends." Sebastian said. "Sha-Queer-A and I are more rivals than friends. And getting into law school isn't a walk in the park."

"Please, you're spending more time bored out of your mind on the couch than actually studying." Barry pointed out. "Are you really going to pull this off because it's Santana who's asking."

"Barry, I haven't performed in NYADA level since I was ten. It's been nearly a decade."

"There's no harm in trying." Barry pointed out. "And it's not like they're watching you for the performance. It's Santana they're going to be eyeing for a score."

"Couldn't she do a solo performance. It's not like she couldn't pull of one herself."

"I'm pretty sure the assignment was a couple's dance." Barry recalled. "She said something about a Walts or a Tango."

Sebastian pinched the bridge of his nose. "I'll think about it."

It took an hour before Santana suddenly appeared at their apartment.

"Thank you Sebastian!" Santana said suddenly grabbing the older twin. "Come on we have a week to choreography and to perform..."

"I didn't say yes!"

"But you didn't say no!" Santana said. "Come on you know you want to. Let's go! I borrowed the studio for practice."

"Fine." Sebastian relented. "Just let me change into some more workable clothes."

"Have fun." Barry said with his own smirk on his face.

"I'll get you back for this." Sebastian threatened.

"No you won't." Barry said from the doorway as Santana dragged Sebastian out the hallway. "You'll end up enjoying yourself and throwing yourself into performing again. Go Have fun!"

He then shut the door and locking Sebastian out of the apartment. Forcing Sebastian to joining Santana into the Studio

~()~

26 y/o

It was a little after four when Sebastian started to make his way into the McKinley Choir Room. It only reassured that moving into a private school was a good decision. For both him and for Barry. The kids that stuck around were pushing each other running around like children rather than teenagers and he was almost ran over twice.

He managed to find his way into the choir room where he found Rachel Berry talking to the New Directions while Mr. Schuester was standing in the sideline watching with a smile on his face as she told her tales. The bell soon rings and the students started to pack up. After Mr. Schuester gives them some last minute notes, he makes himself known.

"Well, well. Old Betty White returns to Lima, Ohio. Shocking."

Rachel's eyes widened as she turned to find Sebastian leaning on the doorframe.

"Sebastian?" she exclaimed and went to hug her cousin. "What are you doing here? I thought you'd be in Central City and what happened to you!"

Sebastian chuckled at her usual antics as he wrapped his arm around her. "I missed you too, Bitty Berry."

"What the hell happened?" Rachel demanded noting the crutches. "Come sit. My God Sebastian I thought Barry was the clumsy one."

"I'm fine." Sebastian insisted as a more insistent Rachel pulled him into the Choir room on to a seat. "And I'll have you know this is the first time I've broken anything after my dancing days."

"Well that's a given." Rachel noted. "Mr. Schue! You remember Sebastian."

"Pleasure to formally meet you Mr. Schuester." Sebastian said with a nod. "I, uh, would like to formally apologize for my antics in the past towards you and your team. I was young and foolish and..."

"Apology Accepted. We all did some things we regret as teenagers, Sebastian." Mr. Schuester said. "What we do afterwards to make up for it that really matters."

A smile grew on Sebastian's face. "Thank you."

"So what the hell happened to you." Rachel demanded. "How in the world were you able to break your leg. And why are you back here! Don't you have work? What about Hunter?And..."

"Slow down, it's a long story Rachel. Some of which is confidential."

"Can you at least tell me some of it?"

"I..." Sebastian spotted a nervous boy in the room while a few other boys were gathered outside of the room. "May we help you?"

"Richard, what's the matter do you need anything?" Mr. Schuester asked. "Do you have problems with the Duly Noted's setlist?"

"No sir, uh..." Richard said nervously rubbing his hands on the strap of his bag. His eyes went to Sebastian. "Uh, is he.. uh are you..."

"This is my friend Sebastian." Rachel said introducing Sebastian. "Sebastian this is Richard one of the heads of Duly Noted."

"Sebastian Smythe, Head Warbler of 2012-2014"

"Richard Simmons, Base Clef of the Duly Noted." Richard said. "It's an honor to meet you. The... We heard so many stories of the Warblers."

"I hope we kept up to your standard."

"Yes, of course!" Richard said. "We look up to the Warblers. They are our predecessors."

"That's good so what can we do for you, Richard?"

"Uh, I'm sorry but I seem to have interrupted something." Richard said meekly. "But if it's alright with you and Mr. Schue I would like to ask if you could meet with the Duly Noted. Some of us wanted to reconnect with our old roots and maybe even return A Cappella to show choir."

"I don't see the problem with that." Rachel commented. "It would be nice to have some Warblers back on the team. Why didn't you ask Blaine for help though?"

"Nothing against Mr. Anderson, Ms. Berry." Richard reassured quickly. "But we want to have a different perspective on the matter. Who better than a Head Warbler. When Sky came by he, himself, said that he couldn't give much advice since he didn't finish his term."

"See, Miss Berry." Sebastian teased. "I'm an important asset."

"Says the only Head Warbler to be replaced."

"And to be reinstated the next term, my dear. That counts for something."

"Fine."

"When can we all meet?"

"Well, I want to introduce you to our Treble and if it's alright with you, I would like to ask for some help or criticism on our set list? Tomorrow afternoon if it's alright."

"Sure, I'm free."

"Great!" he exclaimed. "I'll let you get back to your conversation. Thank you so much, Mr. Smythe! See you tomorrow."

He dashed to the door where other boys were waiting for him and they went on their way.

"Well that was something." Rachel commented. "Now back to you, Mister. Tell me everything."

HI FRIENDS I'm so sorry I haven't updated in a while I planned to update three weeks or so ago. However I went into a trip out of town to relearn my Chinese. It was a very fun trip. I almost didn't want to come home. Huhu

:P Anyways. Hopefully I will be able to update soon I have another trip coming up so I hope I'll be able to write more soon :P

Please Review :D 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.5K 12
Flash/Glee Crossover + Arrow A Barry is Sebastian fic Barry Allen thought he had left his past, as Sebastian Smythe, behind. But, as usual, when he...
59K 1.1K 20
Barry Allen's life hasn't been easy at all, period. Adding the glee-verse in shouldn't make it worse, right? Best Rankings 6/6/2020 ~ #1 in MarleyRo...
1.6K 18 9
(A Flash and Glee crossover) When Barry and Sebastian Allen were 11,their mother, Nora Allen, got murdered by something impossible, leading their Fat...
71.1K 2.2K 45
Nora and Bart journey to the past, seeking to alter their future. Henry, their estranged brother, joins the quest, anticipating a broken reunion with...