Accidently Engaged [Wattys201...

By Dredge116

Evan Wilson and Ariana Houston have been best friends since they were born. They have been through so much to... More

Summary & Copyright
Cast
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4
5
6.
7.
8.
9
10.
11
12
12.5
14
15
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41
42
43
44
45
46
The Party
The Party II
The Party III
51
52
Freeing Bethany
The Farm Is Prepared
Fear
Saving Myself
I'm Not You, Bethany
Breaking The News
Waking Evan
First Stop Charlie
Ultrasound
Moving In With Evan
House Warming Party Part I
House Warming Party Part II
House Warming Party Part III
Lunch at Lusive
Telling Evan The Whole Truth
The Party Part I
The Party Part II
Brunch With The Wilson's
The Tell All Interview
Closure
Moving Forward
The Red Carpet
2017 Movie Awards
After Party
The Wedding Planner
Ultrasound 2
Table Reading
Lauren's Water Breaks
Meeting Kara
First Day On Set
Lunch with Lauren
Second day on set
Doctor's Orders
Last day of bed rest
The Wedding
The Reception
Honey Moon Part I
Honey Moon Part II
Honey Moon part III
Christmas
New Years
Premier Of Blinded By Love
Giving Birth
Going home with the baby
Back For You Movie Premier
Epilogue
Thank You
Here's A List Of My Completed Stories
Knox
Married To My Boss (Mature Themed Story)
Nate (His Proposal)
Beautiful Disaster (Out Now)
Chaos (Coming Soon)
Ravage
Revenge
Reconnected
Shattered (sneak peak)

47

7K 338 15
By Dredge116

For the last three nights I have been having problems sleeping.

My mind keeps racing with all the things I have learnt about Bethany and what she wants to do to me.

Evan is worried about me and he wants to confront my brother.

I have to keep telling him not to cause any more problems for me.

Evan's arms are wrapped around me as we lie in the bed in the spare room. "She's coming home in two days."

I tense up in his arms. "I know, Evan." Turning around in his arms I look into his eyes and say. "I want to tell you who the father is, but right now doesn't seem like the right moment. I will tell you before we go to the party at your parents place. I have a feeling that Bethany wants to throw that information in your face."

He sighs. "I don't like that you've kept the father a secret from me, but you have a reason to protect him."

I touch his face. "I can't be protecting him well, Evan. He doesn't know and he will find out at the party and I think it might hurt him."

"He will forgive you. You went through enough at that time."

"I've had years to tell him about it, but I thought it would be better that what he doesn't know would make him happier. When he finds out the 'what if's' will play in his mind. I've been thinking about the 'what if's' for years and it still hurts me to this day."

He kisses me. "Let's make happier memories and see of this me Doctor is wrong about you conceiving."

I hope he's wrong, but it's been fun practising with him.

I will be ecstatic if it works for us.

***

After our romp in bed we walk to the bathroom and step into the shower.

Evan pushes me against the wall and he kisses me as the water cascades down on us.

I pull away from him. "Can you wash my hair?"

He picks up the shampoo off the rack in the shower and he washes my hair for me.

It feel good to have someone else do that for me.

I move under the shower head and tip my head back as the shampoo washes out of my hair.

Taking the shampoo off the shelf I do the same for Evan.

After we've cleaned our bodies Evan steps out of the shower and he grab two towels.

He holds one out for me and step in front of and he wraps it around me.

I walk into the bedroom and pull out a sundress from the closet and a white pair of matching underwear.

Quickly changing I say to Evan. "I'll see you in the kitchen." I run out the door and start to make waffles for breakfast.

Evan usually beats me to making breakfast, but this morning I'm in the mood for waffles.

Looking around the kitchen I see the waffle machine on top of the cupboard.

Why does he have to put it up that high?

I jump on the counter and reach for the waffle machine. I feel my dress rise as I reach up for it.

"What are you doing?" Evan yells, walking into the kitchen.

"Trying to get the waffle machine."

Evan walks behind me and he wraps his arms around my waist. "Call me when you want something that you can't reach." He put me on the ground and he pulls the machine down.

I take it from him and start making waffles.

When I finish the waffles there's a plate full of them.

Evan pulls the ice cream out of the freezer.

Chocolate topping is on the table with orange and coffee for Evan and I.

The front door opens and I look at Evan. "Who did you invite for breakfast?"

He doesn't say anything until the people round the corner and I see my sister and Jasper.

I run over to Charlie and hug her. "Why are you back?"

She looks at me. "I didn't want to miss The Wilson Party. This is the first year that I've been invited to the party and there no way that I'm going to miss it."

Jasper doesn't say anything.

When Charlie makes her mind up about something you can't change it.

She's like me in that way.

"Do you want to have breakfast with us?"

Charlie looks at the food and a smile spreads across her face. "I'm starving." She walks over to the table and she puts a waffle on her plate with ice cream and chocolate topping. She cuts in the waffle. "This is great." She says, around the food in her mouth.

She's never really had manners.

I put a waffle on a plate for Jasper. "You can join us, bil."

He looks at me. "Bil?"

"Brother In Law. I just couldn't be bothered saying the full word."

"I'm not your brother in law yet. I still have to propose to Charlie."

"I know. We also know that you've asked our father for permission. So, all we have to do is wait for you to chose a time and then you pop the question."

Charlie squeezes Jasper's hand. "He can take his time before popping the question to me. I love him and nothing is going to make me love him any less."

Jasper smiles at her.

My phone starts to ring and I look at the caller ID and see Xanthe flash across the screen.

It's been a couple days since I was last in Butler Industries. She's probably wondering when I'm going to be in.

Swiping my finger across the screen I answer the call.

Me: Hello, Xanthe.

Xanthe: Hey, I was wondering if your coming in today?

Me: Yes, I was thinking about asking you if I could borrow two dresses for The Wilson Party on Saturday?

Xanthe: You can't borrow clothes from us, Ariana. You can keep the clothes from us. You're like family to Yasmin and I. We couldn't imagine you wearing a different design to a party.

Me: Great, I'll be there at eleven with Charlie. She's the other person that needs a dress.

Xanthe: I have two perfect dresses for you. Are you going to get Evan something?

Me: He will come by with us.

Xanthe: See you then.

She hangs up the phone.

Looking at Evan and Charlie I say. "We're getting our outfits from Butler Industries."

"What about me?" Jasper asks.

"You're coming with us." I look at him and add. "I doubt they would let a male wearing a different design to stand next to their girls."

He laughs. "I've heard about them. They're into their work aren't they?"

"Yes, they are. Right now the both of them are dating and trying to move forward with their lives. I think they will be having kids in the upcoming years."

Charlie smiles. "So, will you. We might have to create a junior line. I want to create cute outfits for boys. Have you noticed how there's not enough nice clothes for boys?"

"Yes, I have."

After breakfast I excuse myself and head to the bathroom. I open the top draw and look at the packet that contains the pill for the month and I see that I should be on my period now, but I'm not.

I'm late.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 136 52
I took a deep breath and spoke up. "No, I don't," I took a pause before continuing, "because I can't marry a blind person." Aria Watson, a girl born...
35.9K 1.5K 30
~~**COMPLETE**~~ Ross and Rachel did it...Britney Spears and that childhood friend of hers did it as well. So why not Chris and his best friend Aria...
2.2K 113 33
Ariana has been your best friend since you were an infant. You have always had a crush on her older brother, Cole. Your feelings get stronger the old...
30.9K 1.7K 27
|| Wattpad Featured || The Amby Awards Romance Winner ❤️ The perfect man just proposed and what was my answer? NO. Why? I'm too scared to get my hea...