Human? *RE-WRITING//ON HOLD*

By _strawberrytae

Scientists have discovered a way to turn your average human being into any supernatural creature of their cho... More

Prologue (NEW!!)
Chapter 1 *edited!*
Chapter 2 *edited!*
Chapter 3 *edited*
Chapter 4 *edited!*
Chapter 5 *edited!*
Chapter 6 *edited!*
Chapter 7 *edited!*
Chapter 8 * edited!*
Chapter 9 *edited!*
Chapter 10 *edited!"
Chapter 11 *under editing*
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
IMPORTANT
Chapter 21
Author's Note
Author's Note

Chapter 14

111 10 21
By _strawberrytae

Zoe's P.O.V.

"Hello darling, remember me?"

Dear God.

If it's even possible, my life just got 10 times worse.

I didn't even have to turn around to know who was standing there. "Let me out." I meant to sound cold and menacing, but instead sounded like a scared, whiny 3 year-old begging for candy, who is scared her mommy will yell at her if she asks again.

I turn around and back away slowly. "One step closer and I'll- I'll...." I frowned, realizing nothing I said will save me or even remotely scare him. Shoot.

I stare at the face of my former boyfriend in discust. "You really discust me." I spat and watched as he took out ropes and a gag. Dangling them in front of me with a smirk, he was obviously loving my attitude. Isn't it always more fun to play with your food?

"S-stay back! Or els-se!" "Or else what?" He taunted, slowly pacing in front of me. Instead of answer, I frown. "You just wait until Brady gets here. He is gonna kick your sorry (insert swear word here) all the way to Russia." Austin smirks. "I'd like to see him try."

"Challenge accepted." Someone snickers, before Austin goes flying across the room.

I squeal and squeeze the life out of Brady. Then I pull away and frown. "By the way, this doesn't mean I forgive you after last night." I warn and pout childishly.

Brady raises an eyebrow. "What happened last night?" My eyes widen. "Um, what do you mean?" Brady narrows his eyes at me. "I was with the guys last night."

My heart nearly stops at this. "If.... If you weren't in my room, then who was?" A sickening feeling spreads into my stomach as we both turn to look in Austin's direction.

HE'S GONE.

"What the heck??!" Brady punches the wall in frustration. I gulp and back away, slightly frightened.

He grabs my waist and yanks me back so I am pushed against his chest. I gasp as he burries his face in my hair.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask, angry that he has this kind of affect on my. He pulls away and smirks. "Messing with you. It's funny how everytime I get near you, your heartbeat increases about 12 notches and you start breathing heavy."

I shove him behind me and he frowns, grumbling something about me always being a grouch while I look for an exit.

'Maybe the door is unlocked?' I walk over and try it with no luck. Of course it wouldn't be unlocked. That would be too easy.

"I wonder why Austin gave up so quickly." I felt a presence next to me and Brady's cool breath tickle my neck. "Maybe because he knew I would kick his sorry (swear word goes here) all the way to Russia." He says cockily.

I whip around and glare at him. He grins and puts his hands up in mock surrender. "Sorry, I just thought it was cute." I frown. "How is what I said 'cute?!'" He shrugs. "That you need me to be your hero."

I blushed and glared at him. "I didn't mean that." I grumble and he smirks in reply.

"Keep doing that and your face will get stuck like that." I spat and he glares at me.

"Look. I don't have time for childish games. I have a friend still in trouble, an evil ex boyfriend on the loose and an angry librarian who will be down here any second!" Then a sudden thought dawns on me.

I slap my forehead and groan. "Of course!" I walk over to the door again and bang on it, screaming, "I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE! AND I KNOW YOU'RE WORKING FOR THE ADSS!"

Brady runs over and grabs me, dragging me away from the door. "What are you doing??" He snaps. I frown. "Calling the evil librarian." The corner of his mouth curves up the slightest bit. "Evil librarian?" I nod and say, "Yahhhhh do I have to spell it out for you?" He frowns. "Noooo I just thought you'd be smarter then to scream and bang on the door for no reason." I glare at him for the bilionth time. "HELLO???????" I scream and bang on the door again.

"Zoe! What is your problem?!" "I don't have one Dracula what's yours?"

The door is suddenly thrown off its hinges, and I was thrown back by the impact. But instead of hurrling towards the ground at top speed, I hurrled straight into Brady's rock-hard chest. 'Wow I have no idea what just happened and the only thing I can think about is Brady's abs.' I snicker quietly to myself before remembering the current situation.

I stare down at me and Brady's position and mentally cringe. It looks wrong in so many ways!

He is on his back while I am sprawled across his chest, and our legs somehow got intertwined in this weird awkward position. My hands are pushed against his chest, and to make matters worse it totally looks like I had thrown myself at him! MAJOR EW!! I shoved away from him and ignored the smirk plastered across his face.

"Babe if that's what you wanted-" "DON'T say it!" I warned him before turning my attention back to the door. There stood my old friend, the librarian. Is it sad if I still don't know her name?

"So... You found out my secret..." The librarian strolls in withan evil grin in her face. "Nooooooo, i just called you in here to chat about life." I spit and Brady snickers.

Evil librarian smirks, but it soon falls quickly at my next statemeny. "So what do you do for a living? Stab needles into children's flesh, roast dead bodies over a fire pit like marshmellows, collect babies teeth, or gather hair for your new wigs?" I finish with a smirk.

Her eyes flash red, and I groan. "Seriously?! Can't I get into a fight with ONE normal person?!" She grins evilly. "Apparently not." Brady groans before he gets in a fighting stance. "So what are you?" I surprise myself by asking calmly.

She smirks before transforming into a wolf. "REALLY?? SHE'S A FREAKING WEREWOLF??? WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST BE A GARDEN NOME OR FRIENDLY TREE ELF OR SOMETHING!!!??"

Brady groans. "I agree." Then he launches himself at evil wolf lady.

I swear to God Brady is going to get himself killed. Not that I doubt him, because he has succeeded in scaring the heck out of me, but simply because he is fighting a freaking WEREWOLF. Just a thought.

I suddenly looked over to the door, well, actually, there was no door. "Escape time!" I mentally fist pumped the air and ran towards the door. Climbing the few steps that didn't have broken chunks of concrete on them was a challenge, but somehow I managed to make a face plant after walked out the door.

I jumped up and dusted myself off, then quickly checked to see if a maniacally grinning wolf or a smirking Brady saw anything. Nope, I'm good.

I ran up the steps two at a time and banged on door. "THE HECK WITH PASSCODES LEMME OUT!!!" Silence. Only the sound of my staggered breathing and the thumping from somewhere below. That's when I started to really panic.

What if Brady didn't beat it? What if he got hurt and unable to help as she tore my flesh apart? Or what if he did beat her, but couldn't get the door open? Then 'd once again find myself trapped with a demon-vampire thing! Don't they get hungry easily? I'n sure it wouldn't be the first time he thought about taking my blood!

"Calm, Zoe, calm." A voice speaks from behind me. Before I have a chance to turn and see who it was, a pair of hands wrap around my waist and I am tugged into a had chest. "Brady." I breathe in relief. "The one and only."

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Brady's P.O.V.

I wonder why Zoe was thinking all those horrible thoughts, especially about me. I would never intentionally harm her, I mean seriously. She's my soul mate.

I rest my chin on her shoulder. I know this sounds way creepy but I love inhaling her scent. I leaned down towards her ear, my breath tickling her and whispered, "Why so worried Princess?" I smirked as she shivered.

"W-what are y-you t-talking ab-bout?" "Exhibit B." She turns her head to look up at me, and giving me a confused stare she says, "What was exhibit A?" I grin slyly. "Me reading your mind."

"Brady! I hate it when you do that!! It's a total invasion of privacy! There are some things I don't want people to know!"

She tips her head away and huffs. I laugh and lean down to kiss her right below her ear. "Not even your..." I pause and smirk to myself, "boyfriend?"

Her reaction is priceless.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Zoe's P.O.V.

Brady seriously freaked me out when he kicked the librarian's secret door down and exposed the normal library. He was lucky no one saw. It was okay he kicked thw door down because as soon as we stepped out a new one grew back.

"After you." I blushed as Brady held the door open for me and I stepped out into the hallway. "School finished and hour ago I think." I said, peering at the clock. Wait a minute... "CRUD! OH MY GOD MY GOD MR. BLACK IS GONNA KILL ME!" I squealed hysterically.

"Zoe."

I took a deep breath.

"Zoe."

I took another.

"ZOE!"

"WHAT!? Oh sorry. Ehem. What?"

Brady rolls his eyes. "Relax, okay? I'll help you come up with an excuse for your teachers." I released the breath I had been holding. "Thank you." I breathed.

"Sooo.... Now what?" Brady turned to me, a look of determination on his face. "We rescue Alice."

This will probably bore you to death but either way I am still telling it. So I was at the airport and I forgot to grab my bag going down the escalator, so it got stuck at the bottom and someone kicked the bag (EHEM mother) and it flew across the airport floor. I have witnesses. Then coming home going down the escalator again I was still getting on and held back cause I got scared, so my bag was already on in front of me and the wheels were broken (EHEM father) so it tipped over and bounced down the stairs. Horray for me. Anyways....Do we want more romance with Zady? What do you think of the traitor librarian, and how do you think they plan on rescuing Alice? Will Austin try and foil their plans and will Brady kick his butt? These are all rhetorical questions, I just wanna keep my readers intrigued. Sorry I took so long to update, I got food poisoning in florida and had writers block. Toodles for now! (pic on the side is Brady. You guys finally get to see him!! whatda yah think? is he hot???0.0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

507K 1.2K 3
This book has been removed from Wattpad.