One more dragon story

By fangirl-love

*Higest ranking** ** 4 in Rolu** **1st in Dragoneel** **4th in igneel** This is just another Lucy leaves fair... More

Lisanna is back
Princess???!
Telling everyone...
Seeing the Dragons
looks
Training
Lucy's forms
Sabertooth
Home
Finding out
Mother
Rogue's pov
Queen's Return
Rogue's Training
Wedding
There back?
New Kids
Oh no..
Ryo and Skiadrum
You all are awesome
New book?

Time skips

1.1K 28 4
By fangirl-love

Omg guy's this is the last chapter. This is the epilogue and I will have a short second book based of the kid's life

Lucy's pov

It was month 9 in this pregnancy. I was ready for these baby's to come out. I was huge!! I couldn't see anything below my stomach. 

I was walking....well more like waddling around the castle because Grandeeney was coming today to check on the baby's, and she was in the hospital wing. So I was walking there. I about half way there when I felt a sharp pain. I knew what it was so I tried to hurry up.t But not long after there came another.

"Rogue!!!!!" I yelled no longer able to walk due to the pain. He came running out of the meeting room where he was talking with Igneel, Skiadrum, Metalicana, Dawn, Weisslogica and Star.

"What!" He asked still running to me.

"The baby's... Their coming." I said with heavy breaths. I knew another contraction was coming on and when it did I almost fell. It hurt so bad. Rogue picked me up and ran me to where Grandeeney was.

"Grandeeney the baby's!!!" He yelled as he walked into the room where she was.

"Put her on the table." He did what she said to do and then made him leave.

"Go get her father and brother. You can't come in because it might kill you." She said calmly to Rogue who was panicking. 

"Lucy i'm going to help the pain okay. Then we will take you in to have a c-section. It will be easier okay." I nodded as another contraction started. I cried out in pain. She put a spell on me that she said she used on my mother.  The pain went away and I stopped crying.

"Okay I'm gonna take you to the operating room." I nodded and I don't remember anything else from there.

Rogue's pov

I left wondering why if I stayed I could die. When I found her father I told him that Lucy was going into labor and he nodded.

"Why couldn't I stay with her? Grandeeney said I could die if I stayed."

"Well my dear son, when female dragons go into labor they get very aggressive. So if you were there she would think you were a threat and she would try to kill you." He said calmly.

"But she was fine when I brought her in."

"Grandeeney is the only one who knows the spell to make it stop. So she is the only one allowed in the room. I did this when Layla gave birth to her and Zeref."

"Oh..." I left him to go back to the meeting room to tell them what was going on.

"Oh Rogue what happened?" Igneel was the first to ask.

"Lucy is in labor." Everyone cheered.

"Shall we continue the meeting another time?" Ski asked.

"Yes. In a week we will meet back here." I said as I dismissed them. Skiadrum was the last to leave.

"She will be fine. She is our Queen and the strongest in the kingdom." He said as he patted my back. He could see through my tough and emotionless exterior and see that I am a mess right now.

Lucy's pov

It took 8 hours to hear the first cry.

"It's a girl." Grandeeney said showing me my little girl. She set her down and then minutes later I heard a second cry.

"It's a boy." She grinned showing him to me. I was crying at this point. Grandeeney sowed me back up and took me to my room. Minutes later she brought in my baby's.

"Here." She said handing me them. I held one in each hand.

"You can bring Rogue in." I said still looking at my little baby's.

Rogue walked in and I looked up crying.

"There here." Is all I said. He walked up to me and looked at our children.

"What should we name them?" I asked.

"Can we name the girl Ski?" He asked and I nodded. I handed him Ski and he smiled.

"Hello little Ski Cheney."

"We should name the boy Ryuu." I said looking at my little boy who already had dragon scales on his arms.

"Perfect, Ski and Ryuu Cheney." He said as he bent down to kiss me. I kissed back and we broke apart. I looked at our sleeping children and just smiled.

"Our family is complete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Time skip two months

It has been a couple months since the twins were born and it has been hectic. 

Ryuu looks like a mini Rogue. He has his dark black hair and his red eyes. He is the quietest baby there ever was. And he is diffidently a mama's boy.

While Ski has Rogues hair but she has my golden eyes.  Ski has one stripe of blond hair right on her bangs.  She loves Rogue and always want's to be with him. She is diffidently a daddy's girl. She is a little more fussy but not much.

We were lucky enough to have twins who both sleep through the night. They sleep a lot. 

Right now I was rocking Ryuu back to sleep and Rogue had Ski with him. She sleeps less then he does but that's okay.

My father said that when they are close to a year old they will start showing their dragon power. Every child of the Royal family has a dragon power that they were born with. I can already tell that Ryuu's will be shadows like Rogue because when he was born he had black scales on his chest/ arms.  I think that Ski's will be fire because she loves the heat and hates the cold. But I never know. I'll know when they start to show.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip 1 year

The twins turned 1 a couple months ago and both me and Rogue are waiting for them to how there powers. We were excited to see what their strength will be. Rogue and I were walking hand in hand I was holding Ryuu's little hand while Rogue was holding Ski's. They just learned how to walk a bit and they loved it. I looked over to my wonderful husband and just smiled. 

"What are we planing for today?" I asked him

"Well I know we were going to take the twins to Grandeeney for a check up and then when there taking their I was thinking we could...have some fun?" He whispered the last part. I blushed and shook my head.

"I'm not ready for more kids." He smiled and sighed.

"Fine.." WE kept walking and then Ryuu sneezed. I looked over to him to see if there were any boogers hanging out of his nose when I didn't see him.

"I think Ryuu got his powers." I told Rogue and he looked over to where Ryuu was.

"Where is he??" He half yells half asked. I looked over to where there were shadows and saw a little darker ares.

"Right there." I said as I walked over to him and picked him up. He instantly turned back to normal and started to cry. At this time Ski was looking over to her younger brother and one hand turned into a ball of ice while the other was fire. Rogue looked at her hand and picked her up. She didn't calm down at this time but the balls just kept growing. I brought Ryuu over to her and once she saw that he was okay she calmed down and the fire/ ice went away.

"Well we now know that Ski had two powers and Ryuu is just like his daddy." I said as I started to walk back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip twins are 4 years old

Ryuu and Ski have grown up so much. Ski's best friend is Ryo while Ryuu's best friend is Hyun. They spend a lot of time together but it's going to have to end. The twins need to train and the others need to finish training.

Ryuu will be working with Skia and Rogue.

Ski will be working with Igneel, Crystal and Me.

We both wanted to be a part in our kids training and Rogue is much more comfortable with shadows while I like to work with ice. It will also give us bonding time. Ski is still a daddy's girl while Ryuu is a mama's boy.

"Mom, mom, mom!" Ryuu yells running into the meeting room with Hyun right behind him. I was talking with Skiadrum, Igneel, Crystal about the twins training. We were coming up with a plan. I looked over to Ryuu and he looked down.

"Sorry mom..." I sighed.

"It's okay. your already here so what." He looked up and smiled.

"Hyun want's me to go over to his island before I have to go train. Pleaseeee mom." I laughed a bit.

"Hyun what does Grandeeney say?"

"I say that Ryuu is always welcomed." Grandeeney's soft melodic voice said from behind the boys

"Well then I say it's okay. Be nice to Auntie Gran okay Ryuu."

"Yes mom. Thank you." He said running out of the room, Hyun following soon after.

"Hi Grandeeney. What can I do for you?" I ask. I have become a lot more like my mother over the years.

"I was just checking on Hyun. He left a long time ago and I was starting to got worried." She smiled

"I'll let you get back to the meeting." She said as she left 

"Okay where were we?"

~~~

The meeting was over and we had a plan on how to train the twins. 

Ryuu was going to start with Rogue and then got to Skiadrum when he is learning more complex spells.

Ski was going to start with Igneel because his is easier to learn then she will go to Crystal. Lastly I will be teaching her the more advanced spells

~~~~~~~Time skip

The twins are now 15 and Ryuu has a little crush on one of the dragons kid's. Right now Ski and Britney were at the race track. All of the kid's training is done but they all didn't want to leave and neither did the dragons. So now they are all learning under me to know how to become a dragon. These children will take over for their parents when they pass. 

Brit can slow down time while Ski can move at super speeds. So they like to race to see who's power is stronger.

Ski and Ryuu are training more then the others.

Ski is learning Shadow, Light and Earth dragon magic along with her original Fire and Ice.

Ryuu is learning Ice, Iron, Celestial, Fire along with his original Shadow. 

I told the twins that they could only learn 5 different types until they are older. Because if they learn too much they cold die from how much magic power they store. 

Ryuu is with his best friend Ryo. Hyun and him I guess had a really bad argument and are not on speaking terms right at this minute. Oh what a time to be 15. Ryo and Ryuu have been getting closer and closer as of late. They go almost every where together. It's kinda cute. But right now they are at Skia's place hanging out

Ryuu's pov

I at Skiadrum's island with Ryo just chilling when she asked me a really weird question.

"Do you think your sister likes anyone?" I knew who she liked but I couldn't tell Ryo because well it was Ryo. 

"...no." She smirked and laughed.

"You know your a horrible lair Ryuu. Come on I wont tell anyone." 

"I can't okay." I say and run of of the house transforming into my dragon form and leaving.

"Ryuu!!" Ryo yelled. I didn't turn back I just kept flying. I flew until I smelt Ski.

"Ski!!!" I yelled and then I smelt it. Britney....Sky looked up and I did our secret nod telling her we need to fly because it was too important.

"What ya need little bro?" She asked 

"Ryo asked if you liked anyone. I didn't tell her but what do I do. I just flew away because I know she can get it out of me.

"I-I was going to t-tell her soon. So don't worry. How are you and Brit doing?" She asked. Me and Ski have always been really close and trusted each other with everything. Mom even said that when we got our powers Ski's kicked in because I was crying. And her powers wouldn't go away until she was next to me. Ski has always been really protective of me but as of late I have way more protective over Ski.  

"I-i haven't even t-talked to her..." I stuttered out. She started to smirk and then she grind evilly.

"Well I'm going to go tell Ryo how I feel. You go talk to Brit." She said and she pushed me and made me transform back into my human form. While I was falling I quickly made myself to look as if I was standing. When I hit the ground I didn't fall I just looked like I was always there. Dad taught me that one. He is really good at sneaking up on mom.

"Ryuu?" Brit called out. I looked up and instantly blushed.

"Where did Ski go?" My heart fell flat. I knew she doesn't like me.

"She went to go to talk to Ryo." She nodded.

"Well do you want to race?" She asked and I looked at the track. Lane 8 was all inside the shadows.

"Sure. I get lane 8." She looked confused.

"You know that you have to go father if your in that lane right?" 

"Yes I do know.

"Okay, Well let's see who can do 4 laps the quickest." She said and I nodded.

We went and I changed into a shadow. I moved so quickly by the time I was done with my 4 laps sh had only done 3

"H-how did you do that so fast?"

"Shadows give me speed that no one else can.  

"Wow.."

Ski's pov

I was flying to Skiadrum's island to talk to Ryo. This wasn't going to end well. 

"Ryo?" I called out when I landed. She came running out and when she saw me I swear I saw a light blush.

"H-hi Ski."

"H-hi Ryo."

"What are y-you doing here?" Ryo stuttered out.

"I came to talk to you. We haven't hung in forever." I say partly lying.

"Oh, okay." She said and we walked into her house.

"So how have you been?" I ask trying to get the conversation going.

"I've been good Ryuu has been keeping me company. How about you?"

"Always could be better. But I have Brit to keep me busy."

We talked for a bit longer before Ryo asked a question that made my heart stop.

"Who do you like?" My face grew 

"w-who d-do I l-like?" I repeated her question.

"Yea."

"w-well.... I like." I took a deep breath

"I like... You" Her face went bright red. Maybe redder then mine was.

"M-me?" 

"Y-yea." Ryo let out a sigh.

"I didn't think you liked me."

"Wait... What?!"

"I like you too." MY face grew redder if that was possible.

"R-really?"

"Yes. Would you like to go on a date with me?"

"I-i would love that."

"Ryo!!" Skiadrum's voice rang out from outside the house.

"Coming dad." 

"See you around. I'll pick you up at 7 tomorrow." She said and then left. I left soon after that.

I was flying back to where Ryuu and Brit were to tell them the news when I saw them...kissing?!

"Ryuu!" I yelled pretending I didn't see them kiss. He looked up to see me and he blushed.

"HI SKI!" He yelled back. I flew down and looked between the two.

"Well what happened here?" I asked. And they started to talk about what happend.

.

.

.

"Now were going on a date."

"Ooooo when?"

"Tomorrow at 7" I laughed a bit at Brits response.

"Well I got a date for tomorrow at 7 too."

"With who?!" Britney yelled.

"Ryo." Ryuu said for me. He was smiling and I nodded.

"Really. You go girl." Brit said.

"I gotta go tell mom and dad. I'm scared of what their going to say about me going out with another girl."

"They will be fine. Want me to go with you?" Ryuu asked and I just nodded.

"See you tomorrow Brit. I'll pick you up" Brit nodded and we flew to home. 

When we got home I couldn't open the door. I was too scared.

"Welcome home Ryuu, Ski." One of the guards said

"Thank you. Do you know where our parents are?" Ryuu asked

"They are in the thrown room talking to your uncle and Grandfather." The guard said. We thanked him and walked to talk to our parents

"Mother Father?" Ryuu called out.

"What is it Ryuu?" Dad asked.

"Can we talk to you two alone?"

"Of course sweaty. Father please excuse us." Mom said walking out of the room and coming over to us.

"What did you two want to talk about?" Mom asked looking at us.

"W-well....We both got a date for tomorrow.." Ryuu said and mothers eyes lit up.

"My baby's are growing up." She smiled. We both laughed a bit and the I took a deep breath.

"I'm going out with Ryo tomorrow and Ryuu is going with Britney."

"Oh I love those two." Mom said.

"Wait your not mad?" I asked they both shock their heads.

"Were glad you found someone you like. Even if its a girl. Love doesn't have a gender. And plus we don't have to worry about you getting pregnant." Dad said laughing out the last part. I sighed in relief.

"I thought you guys were going to be mad." I said with my head down. Mom picked my head up so she was looking in my eyes

"We would never be mad at you for loving someone. Now you guys get some rest.  You two have exciting days tomorrow." Mom said and with that we went up to our rooms and I started to write while I'm guessing Ryuu is reading. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 3rd pov

The twins dates both went very well and when the two got home they told each other the stories of their night out. 

The talked for so long they both fell asleep on the couch in the game room. Lucy and Rogue were walking to bed when they heard light snores coming from the game room so they put their heads into the room. 

They both smiled seeing their only children sleeping with smiles on their faces

W/C 3015

So there will be two extra books one based on Ryuu and Brit and one based on Ski and Ryo. They will be different time lines and wont match up. So read one or both. It's not necessary to read them but it would be awesome if you did.

Well that's it. See you guys next time and hope you liked the book

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 2.4K 18
Highest Ranking: # 1 in natsudragneel 1/4/19 & 3/18/19 # 1 in Nalu 1/16/19 & 9/2/19 # 1 in Gray 2/20/19 #1 in Hearfilia 4/5/19 #1 in natsuxlucy 6/8/1...
72.5K 2.6K 18
Lucy's breath hitched. "You saved mine, so I'll have to save yours. That's just how it works. So, naturally, I can't leave until that happens. I'm be...
226K 5.8K 26
* This book was originally created in 2014 & is being rewritten. When Fairy Tail's star, Lucy Heartfilia, Gets kicked out of Natsu Dragneels team, am...
193K 6.7K 28
LucyXRogue (I'm not going to change Lucy in any way. It's a pet peeve of mine when other writers change everything about Lucy so I won't do it.) So b...