Bloodlust ❖ Stiles Stilinski...

By mei1524

Emily stared at Stiles with mild annoyance, "Did you really have to make us hide inside the same locker?" She... More

Disclaimer
::Chapter 1::
::Chapter 2::
::Chapter 3::
::Chapter 4::
::Chapter 6::
::Chapter 7::
::Chapter 8::
::Chapter 9::
::Chapter 10::
::Chapter 11::
::Chapter 12::
::Chapter 13::
Part 2
::Chapter 14::
::Chapter 15::
::Chapter 16::
::Chapter 17::
::Chapter 18::
::Chapter 19::
::Chapter 20::
::Chapter 21::
::Chapter 22::
::Chapter 23::
::Chapter 24::
::Chapter 25::
::Chapter 26::
::Chapter 27::
::Chapter 28::
::Chapter 29::
Epilogue

::Chapter 5::

32.9K 979 534
By mei1524

::Chapter 5::

"Hoosiers is not only the best basketball movie ever. It is the best sports movie ever made."

"No."

"It's got Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopper."

"No."

"Lydia, I swear to God you're gonna like it."

"No."

"I am not watching The Notebook again."

Emily leaned in her seat, a look of amusement on her face as she watched Jackson let out a huff as he got out of the car and practically stomped into the video store.

"I'm still amazed at how you have him so wrapped around your finger." She mused, a smirk playing on her lips as she could hear Jackson asking if they had The Notebook in the store.

"Well, he knows he'd be losing if he didn't do as I asked." Lydia replied with a faint smirk, she turned in her seat to look at her best friend with smile on her lips. "I'm glad that you agreed to join us. I feel like we haven't had as much time to hang out."

"I've been busy." Emily said vaguely, not interested in telling Lydia about how she'd been spending time hunting down the alpha. She pursed her lips, her eyes filled with distaste as she looked at the strawberry blonde, "But, seriously, Jackson's right. We always watch the notebook."

"It's a good movie." Lydia defended herself. "And it's better than watching a sports movie like Jackson wants."

The brunette nodded as she thought about it. "I guess you're right." She sighed, her eyes flickering to the video store and furrowed her brows at the flickering lights. She ignored as Lydia started taking selfies and tilted her head to listen to what was going on inside.

Emily stilled in her seat, hearing the growling that she easily recognized as the alpha.

Lydia paused in her actions, taking notice of her friend who had a serious look on her face. "What's wrong?"

Emily opened her mouth to warn her but, it was already too late. The alpha rushed out through the window, startling Lydia who let out a scream and the brunette grit her teeth as she focused on her friend instead of going after the alpha. "Lydia call 9-1-1. I'm going to check inside."

The strawberry blonde could only shakily nod her head as she watched her friend rush inside the store and she quickly called the police for help.

-

Emily waved off the EMT as she was unharmed and didn't need any attention. She didn't hide her annoyance as she watched Jackson arguing with practically everyone so he could go home. She obviously didn't like being here either but she wanted to see if maybe she could find anything out. There wasn't really much of a scent to go by.

She furrowed her brows seeing the sheriff arrive.

"Why the hell can't I just go home?" Jackson snapped harshly when he saw the sheriff arriving. "I'm fine."

The Sheriff didn't look fazed by his tone. "I hear ya, but the EMT says you hit your head pretty hard. They just wanna make sure you don't have a concussion."

Jackson huffed, his blue's hardening the more annoyed he got. "What part of I'm fine are you having a problem grasping? Okay, I wanna go home."

"And I understand that."

She wondered where the Sheriff could have gotten so much patience but quickly remembered that he had Stiles as his son. She almost felt bad for the man.

The jock clenched his jaw tightly, the anger evident in his tone. "No, you don't understand, which kind of blows my mind, since it should be a pretty basic concept to grasp for a minimum - wage rent - a - cop like you! Okay, now, I wanna go home!" He practically yelled.

Emily sent Lydia a look as if questioning her if her relationship with Jackson was really worth it. She didn't understand how Lydia could deal with such a hothead like him. The strawberry blonde only shrugged still looking a bit dazed from what she saw. Emily sighed, her eyes momentarily flickering up to the roof of the building before look back at the door where she saw them rolling out a dead body.

"Oh, whoa, is that a dead body?" Stiles exclaimed, a tone of awe in his tone. He made an 'O' shape with his mouth when he saw the scolding look his father sent him and his cheeks practically burned with embarrassment when he saw his crush looking at him with amusement flashing through her hazel eyes.

-

The following day, Stiles had practically ran out of the school. He hadn't been able to contact Scott all day, he was pretty sure that the teen wolf ditched school with Allison so he didn't try to dwell much on that. All day he had been worried when he saw that Emily hadn't been in school and was also aware of Lydia missing school.

He had tried asking Danny who couldn't tell him much since it seemed that Jackson was keeping a tight lip about what he saw in the Video Store. So, for that very reason he decided to go to Emily's house to make sure that she was okay. He worried that she might have seen the alpha and had kept quiet about it like Jackson because she knew that no one would believe.

Hell, he was still trying to wrap his around the fact that Scott and Derek were werewolves and that Allison came from a family of hunters.

Stiles sighed, shaking his head and got out of his beloved jeep and managed to work the nerve to walk up to the Reed Household. He was aware that Emily was emancipated since her aunt had died a couple years ago and knew that she lived alone and was pretty well off from the size of her house.

He knocked on the door and noted that it was open, he hesitantly walked in. "Hello?" He called out walking in further as he closed the door behind him. He was surprised by how spacious her house was. He walked through the small entrance hall where he found the living room and could see the stairs leading upstairs, his brown eyes flickered around and saw the bookshelves filled completely and saw a couple of the books on the coffee table. There was a couch next to it and there was a fire place a few feet away from it.

He turned around, walking up the stairs and found it a bit weird that there were no pictures hanging anywhere. He walked passed a couple doors, unsure of which one could be hers. He knew he was definitely crossing some lines since he practically walked into her house without permission but in his defense no one answered. So if anyone asked he--

"What are you doing here?"

He yelped, quickly turning around his mind practically overloading when he saw Emily standing there in front of him completely naked. His eyes widened, he gulped nervously as he glanced up at her face— he did his best to burn that image of her naked in his mind as he knew it would most likely be the last time he ever saw her naked—he saw the way her hazel eyes shined with pure amusement. There was no disgust or show of uncomfortableness she felt as he stood there practically gawking at her. "E-Emily..." His face felt hot with embarrassment as he stammered. "I-I didn't mean to- the d-door was--I mean-"

Hearing her laughing made him stop his stammering. "Stiles I'm not mad." She said, her lips twitching upward as she crossed her arms and he did his best to keep his gaze on her face.

"You're not?" He asked quietly, his cheeks still feeling warm.

She chuckled, shaking her head and he sighed in relief. "It's cute how you're trying not to stare though." She mused and he stammered. She raised a brow, a smirk playing at her lips as she approached him and he stumbled back as he crashed into the wall behind him. He could practically feel her wet, naked body pressing against him and still kept his eyes on her face despite the way his male hormones were acting. "I'm pretty confident in my body, Stiles. So, I'm bit hurt that you haven't looked."

Oh, he did look but found it pretty pervy of him if he stared too long. "I didn't want to disrespect you, so I umm.." He gulped nervously as she pulled back from him but stared at him with a curious look on her face.

She smirked a bit, her eyes lighting up a bit. "You're adorable, Stiles." She muttered before swiftly turning around. "I'm going to get changed and then you can tell me why you came here."

"Okay." His shoulders slumped a bit, finding himself unsure of whether her calling him adorable was a good thing or not.

"You can wait down in the kitchen." She said, peeking through what he assumed to be her room and he nodded.

Stiles managed to find the kitchen and his eyes flickered around the room. He noticed how he had yet to see any pictures, there had been painting but no images. He wondered if maybe having pictures of her family were too hard for her and had them stored away.

He felt like he was snooping his gaze fell on her phone on the counter. Stiles pursed his lips, his eyes flickering to the doorway before hesitantly picking up the phone and looked through her messages.

He opened it, seeing there was a video message and clicked play. His heart felt like it was going to burst out his chest when he saw what the video was of.

It was the Alpha.

It seemed that Lydia had taken a video of last night and sent it to Emily. At least that was what he could assume.

Stiles quickly sent it to himself before debating whether to delete it on her phone or not. He didn't want her apart of the craziness that involved the supernatural and with that thought, made his choice as he deleted it.

Hearing footsteps approaching, he put the phone back on the counter and gave her nervous smile. "H-Hey."

She nodded. "So--"

"I-I have to go." He said abruptly, walking past her and gave her an apologetic look. "I-I just r-remembered I need to head home. I-I'll see you at school!" He quickly rushed out of the house, not giving her a chance to reply. He couldn't face her now that he had deleted the only proof she had on the alpha. He knew that she was going to figure out that he was the one that deleted it and prayed that she wouldn't hate him for snooping.

-

Inside her house, Emily had a smirk on her lips. She was aware that Stiles had been snooping through her phone and of the video on it. Earlier, she had visited Lydia and saw that it had been on the girl's phone and sent it to herself.

Obviously she had deleted it off of Lydia's phone since there was no reason for her to know about the supernatural just yet. She sighed as he gaze fell on the time on her phone and knew there was parent-teacher conferences going on later and debated whether to go or not. There wasn't really a reason for her to go since she was emancipated and knew that she was doing well in school. But, there this feeling she had that something was going to go down tonight and believed it would be the alpha.

-

Emily arrived at the school just as all the parents were leaving, she stepped out of her car and her eyes flickered around the parking lot looking for anyone she knew. Finally, her gaze found Scott and Allison who seemed to be getting scolded by their parents.

Lydia had told her a few days ago that Allison's birthday was coming up so, she figured that the reason right now the curly haired brunette was getting yelled at by her dad for skipping school was because she spent her birthday with Scott. Emily pursed her lips as she switched her gaze to the rest of the parking lot and found Stiles' dad heading towards his vehicle.

She still couldn't shake off the feeling that something was going to happen and started to get annoyed as the seconds ticked by and nothing happened. She wasn't exactly the most patient person in the world. Just as she was about to reach for her door handle, she heard it.

Screams of terror were heard throughout the parking lot and she immediately watched as the parents and few students all started shoving each other to get to their cars. It was like they were running from something and she tried to hear for what exactly it was.

Her eyes flickered around, feeling a pang of annoyance as she could barely hear anything with everyone screaming. The thought that it could be the alpha quickly dissipated when she saw that it was indeed an animal but not the one that they were searching for.

Everyone was panicking as they tried to reach for their cars to flee from the danger that lurked in the school parking lot and not caring of who they shoved to get away. It was definitely a fight or flight situation, Emily mused thoughtfully. She knew that there was probably a handful of people that would take on the dangerous animal to save everyone else. Her gaze shifted to the running footsteps of the animal.

Emily saw the Sheriff rushing past everyone, her eyes fell on the car pulling out and felt her feet moving faster than her mind as she shoved the older man out of harm's way as she was hit by the car and fell to the ground. She barely flinched when she saw her wrist was broken from her fall and quickly covered it with her other hand when she saw the Sheriff looking at her.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" The Sheriff asked her, his tone filled with concern as he kneeled beside her.

The brunette felt her breath caught in her throat when she saw the genuine worry in his gaze and wondered how long it had been since someone looked at her with such concern for her safety.

She quickly shook out of her stupor when she remembered that he was still waiting for her answer and gave him a forced smile to convince him. "I'm okay. I barely felt it." She said, discreetly fixing her broken wrist.

It seemed like he wanted to question her further until he seemed to remember the danger that all these civilians were in with the dangerous animal on the loose as he reached down, pulling his pant leg up revealing his gun as he pulled it out of it's holster.

The two quickly stood up when they heard gunshots being fired and followed the sound.

There was a group of people staring at the center of their circle and Emily's eyes fell on the dead mountain lion before looking at Chris Argent who seemed to be staring intently at the animal he killed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 886 46
"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott." Stiles moved to sit next to her and gra...
662 30 8
【Book Two ---- Season Two】 In a world where everything is falling apart in secrecy, Thaís faces the fact that the truth comes out one way or another...
1.1K 42 2
Who the hell is this kid? What are all these tubes doing he should've hea- Why wasn't he healing!? His panic was cut off by two people barging in th...
11.2K 510 15
"New year, new us..." Diana rolled her eyes as she turned to look at Lydia from her place in the passenger's seat of her best friend's car. "New you...