Bloodlust ❖ Stiles Stilinski...

By mei1524

Emily stared at Stiles with mild annoyance, "Did you really have to make us hide inside the same locker?" She... More

Disclaimer
::Chapter 1::
::Chapter 2::
::Chapter 3::
::Chapter 5::
::Chapter 6::
::Chapter 7::
::Chapter 8::
::Chapter 9::
::Chapter 10::
::Chapter 11::
::Chapter 12::
::Chapter 13::
Part 2
::Chapter 14::
::Chapter 15::
::Chapter 16::
::Chapter 17::
::Chapter 18::
::Chapter 19::
::Chapter 20::
::Chapter 21::
::Chapter 22::
::Chapter 23::
::Chapter 24::
::Chapter 25::
::Chapter 26::
::Chapter 27::
::Chapter 28::
::Chapter 29::
Epilogue

::Chapter 4::

33.3K 926 484
By mei1524

::Chapter 4::

Emily walked beside Lydia and Allison as they stepped out of the classroom. She couldn't stop thinking about what Allison had told them this morning. Kate Argent was apparently back in town and she just knew that things were going to get worse. As much as she wanted to snap the blonde's neck for what she did six years ago— killing Kate was something that Derek deserved to do especially since he was a Hale and it had been his family that was killed.

She wondered if the brooding werewolf was aware that his ex was back in town. She hadn't heard from him since their run in at the gas station.

"Scott's coming over? Tonight?" Lydia asked, her green eyes flickering over to the curly haired brunette.

Allison pursed her lips and nodded, "We're just studying together."

Emily and Lydia shared a look, a flicker of amusement in their eyes. "Wow." Emily muttered, finding it crazy that the brunette was so innocent compared to her entire family.

She knew that innocence and naivety that Allison had wouldn't last as long as her family remained in Beacon Hills. It would only be a matter of time before she would end up becoming like her parents or worse her aunt Kate. But, than again it wouldn't really big her problem moreso Scott's since he was dating an Argent.

"Just studying never ends with just studying." The strawberry blonde paused thoughtfully, "It's like - Getting into a hot tub - Somebody eventually cops a feel."

Allison furrowed her brows, not understanding what she was getting at. "Well, so what are you saying?"

"I'm just saying, you know, make sure he covers up." Lydia said as if it were obvious.

Emily chuckled at the confused look on Allisons face. "What Lydia means to say, is make sure that he wears a condom when you guys are studying." She smirked in amusement when she saw look on the Argent's face.

Allison blanched, realizing that they were referring to sex. "Are you kidding? After one date?" She asked in disbelief.

Lydia scoffed, "Don't be a total prude. Give him a little taste."

"She probably wouldn't even know how much a little taste is." Emily teased the innocent girl.

"I wasn't going to..." Allison stammered, her cheeks flushing in embarrassment. "Well , I - I mean, how much is a little taste?"

"Oh, God. You really like him, don't you?" Lydia questioned her in surprise.

The curly haired brunette felt her cheeks heating up, "Well - He's just different. When I first moved here, I had a plan - no boyfriends till college. I just move too much. But -" She paused, her eyes softening. "Then I met him, and - He was different. I - I don't know. Can't explain it."

"I can." Lydia said smartly. "It's your brain flooding with phenylethylamine."

Allison laughed, "What?"

Emily saw the brunette glancing in her direction and she shrugged. "Don't ask me. I have no idea what she's talking about. But, I'm guessing it has to do with hormones?"

"It's called the love-drug." Lydia stated, giving her best friend friend an amused look before glancing at their new friend. "I'll tell you what to do. When's he coming over?"

"Right after school." Allison confessed, wondering if they could actually tell her what to do.

Emily stopped walking suddenly, the scent of blood wafting into her nose. It also smelled like someone was dying and she couldn't help scrunch up her nose in disgust at the stench.

"Emily?" Lydia called out to her, both her and Allison noticing her thoughtful look.

The hazel eyed brunette blinked out of her daze, "I'm going." She joined up with them, her mind going back to how the scent of blood made her think it was Derek. But, knew that he wouldn't show up at the school without good reason and decided to shrug it off.

Even if he was bleeding out, he'd be fine, right?

-

Stiles huffed, mentally cursing out his best friend for putting him in this situation. "Hey, try not to bleed out on my seats, okay? We're almost there." He said, glancing over at the pale, clammy looking Derek Hale.

"Almost where?" Derek breathed out, he felt so tired and annoyed with Scott for taking too long.

"Your house." Stiles gave him a look as if it were obvious.

The older wolf sat up straighter and gave the teenager a glare. "What? No, you can't take me there."

"I can't take you to your own house?"

"Not when I can't protect myself."

Stiles pursed his lips, parking his jeep on the side of the road before turning in his seat to look at Derek with an irritated expression. "All right. What happens if Scott doesn't find your little magic bullet? Hmm? Are you dying?"

Derek shook his head. "Not yet. I have a last resort."

He furrowed his brows, "What do you mean? What last resort?" He gagged when he saw Derek roll up his sleeve and saw the wound he had. "Oh, my God. What is that? Oh, is that contagious?" He scrunched up his nose in disgust as he leaned as far away from Derek as he could. "You know what, you should probably just get out."

"Start the car." Derek demanded, his breathing heavy. "Now."

"I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look, okay? In fact, I think if I wanted to, I could probably drag your little werewolf ass out into the middle of the road and leave you for dead." Stiles said, feeling confident that he could take on Derek but, felt his smug look drop when he saw the harsh look the older man was sending him. He flinched at the look.

Derek's jaw clenched, his eyes narrowed. "Start the car, or I'm gonna rip your throat out -" He threatened, "With my teeth."

Stiles stared at him for a moment before quickly starting the jeep, feeling a pang of fear that Derek would follow through with his threat. Driving off, he hoped that Scott would hurry up and bring the bullet needed to save Derek so he could go home.

-

A sigh of content escaped Emily's lips as her eyes flickered to her male companion who was breathing heavily as he laid on her bed with a dazed expression. His lips were a bit bruised.

She smirked, licking her lips seductively. "You okay?" She asked in an amused tone.

He he looked at her, his eyes no longer glazed over. "Uh huh." He breathed out, sitting up so he could get a better look at her. "So what happens now?" He buttoned up his shirt and fixed his collar.

Emily raised a brow, "You go home obviously." She ran a hand through her dark locks, no longer feigning interest in the young man she met a few hours ago. A flash of hurt passed through his eyes and she sighed. "Look, it's not like we had sex or anything. I don't know why you're getting so bent out of shape for." She muttered and bent down so her face was near his, cupping his cheeks and gazed into his blue eyes. "You're going home and forgetting what happened tonight. Got it?" She demanded.

He blinked away the hurt, "Okay." He stood up and walked out her bedroom door.

The brunette could hear him walking down the steps and the front door slam shut. "Finally." She let out sigh of relief once he was gone. She picked up her phone and saw that Derek had yet to her message.

A pang of annoyance hit her and she put her phone back down as she looked down at her shirt, seeing a bit of blood and decided to change it.

Emily was positive that Derek had been at the school and was obviously injured but, couldn't understand why he hadn't come to her for help. She knew it had something to do with the hunters because she clearly heard him ordering Scott to search the Argent house.

She idly wondered if he had been shot by a bullet laced with wolfsbane. It could be the reason he went to Scott for help especially since the teen wolf was going over to Allison's to study.

Although, if Derek had answered her message than he'd know that she could help him. She was pretty sure that Derek was suffering whatever effects came with whatever he was injured with.

Regardless, she'd find out tomorrow if he was still alive. And if he wasn't.... Well than it'd be up to her to kill the alpha.

Or she could just let the hunters take it out. It'd be less work for her.

-

Derek passed Stiles the small saw, the latter looking like he was ready to faint. "Oh, my god." Stiles felt queasy about Derek's plan. He wasn't sure if he could go through with cutting off someone's arm, even if it could help Derek. "What if you bleed to death?" He asked, hoping that somehow he could get out of using the saw.

"It'll heal if it works." Derek said, using a tourniquet so Stiles could cut off his arm and the bleeding won't be as much.

"Ugh, look..." Stiles grimaced, trying to keep himself from running away in order to get away from possibly chopping off someone's arm. "I don't know if I can do this."

"Why not?"

The brunette gulped, staring at the sight on Derek's arm. "Well, because of the cutting through the flesh, the sawing of the bone and especially the blood!"

"You faint at the sight of blood?" The older man questioned him, his tone filled with disbelief and annoyance.

"No, but I might at the sight of a chopped-off arm!"

"All right, fine." Derek breathed heavily, the pain getting worse every single second that passed. "How about this? Either you cut off my arm, or I'm gonna cut off your head."

Stiles rolled his eyes, scoffing, not feeling at all intimidated. "Okay, you know what, I'm so not buying your threats any--" Derek roughly grabbed him by the collar, his heart speeding up with fear. "Oh, my god. Okay. All right, bought, sold." He rushed out. "Totally. I'll do it. I'll do it." He almost sighed in relief when Derek's grip loosened until he saw him struggling to get a word out. "What? What are you doing?" Stiles's face twisted into disgust when he saw Derek throwing up a black liquid. "Holy god, what is that?" He took a step back, unsure of what it was.

"It's my body... trying to heal itself." The older wolf breathed out, even though he threw up, he still didn't feel better.

"Well, it's not doing a very good job of it." Stiles muttered under his breath.

"Now. You gotta do it now."

Stiles looked at the saw on the table and felt a pang of anxiousness run through his body. "Look, honestly, I don't think I can."

"Just do it!"

Derek's loud voice, made Stiles jump as he picked up the saw with shaky hands. He breathed heavily as he placed it against Derek's arm and mentally cursed Scott for taking too long. "All right, here we go!"

Just as he was about to press the button to power the saw on, he heard someone call out his name. "Stiles?"

The relief and hope was evident on his face. "Scott?"

Said friend walked into the room, looking shocked at what he saw. "What the hell are you doing?" Scott cried out in disbelief.

Stiles let out a breathy laugh, "Oh, you just prevented a lifetime of nightmares."

"Did you get it?" Scott pulled out the bullet from his pocket and gave it to Derek.

"What are you gonna do with it?" Stiles asked, wondering how he was going to use the bullet to save himself.

Derek's vision blurred. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." He dropped the bullet, the exhaustion hitting him and he fell to the ground unconscious.

Scott immediately dropped to the ground to grab the bullet while Stiles panicked over Derek's unconscious figure. "Derek. Come on, Derek. Wake up!" He tried to slap him on the face but it wasn't working. "Scott what the hell are we gonna do?"

"I don't know?!" Scott exclaimed, he was still trying to grab the bullet.

Stiles pursed his lips, finding himself freaking out at the possibility that Derek was dead. What were they going to do if Derek was dead? He obviously didn't feel comfortable telling his dad that Derek was a werewolf who got shot by a magical bullet that killed him. His dad would throw him Eichen House for sounding crazy.

He glanced over at Scott who was cheering that he got the bullet and he looked down at the unconscious older man and grimaced. "Please, don't kill me for this." He pulled back his arm, holding a fist before hitting Derek who awoke.

Stiles had a pained expression on his face as he held his hand. He watched as Derek bit the bullet, opening it and pouring its contents onto the table before lighting it up with a lighter. He then picked it up and pushed it into his open wound.

They watched as Derek stumbled onto the floor, screaming in pain and saw how the dark veins and wound began to close up. His skin was clear as if there was never a bullet wound to begin with. "That... was... awesome!" Stiles exclaimed. "Yes!"

Scott ignored his friend, looking at Derek who stood up. "Are you okay?"

"Well, except for the agonizing pain." Derek said sarcastically.

"I'm guessing the ability to use sarcasm is a good sign of health." Stiles muttered, he took a wary step back at the glare he received from the older man.

"Okay, we saved your life." Scott didn't want to keep dealing with Derek and all the problems he seemed to have. Scott just wanted to have a normal life and he firmly believed that if Derek left him alone that he would get that. "Which means you're gonna leave us alone, you got that?" He glanced at Stiles who said nothing before looking at Derek. "And if you don't, I'm gonna go back to Allison's dad and I'm gonna tell him everything--"

Derek raised a brow, giving him a look of disbelief. "You're gonna trust them?" He asked in a sardonic tone. "You think they're gonna help you?"

"Well, why not?" Scott looked at him annoyed. "They're a lot freaking nicer than you are."

He scoffed. "I'll show you exactly how nice they are."

The teen wolf furrowed his brows in confusion. "What do you mean?"

Stiles pursed his lips, watching as Derek practically dragged Scott with him to some unknown location. He sighed and knew he wasn't needed anymore and decided to just go home.

He idly wondered if his life was now going to be filled with werewolves and hunters because if it was then he needed to make sure that his dad and Emily were safe. He especially didn't want her getting hurt. To him, she was an innocent person who had no idea about the craziness that surrounded Beacon Hills. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 14.7K 40
What if Stiles was bitten that night, not Scott? What if his life changed course the way Scott's did but with all more...Stiles-ness and Sourwolf? M...
23.2K 847 13
"You trained me too well, and I listened, like you always said, 'Don't only trust your magic, always have a backup plan." He then gives a two-finger...
1.6K 86 9
"You know how much I hate that everybody just expects me to bounce back, Just like that" Daisy Young has always learned to survive on her...
10.8K 495 15
"New year, new us..." Diana rolled her eyes as she turned to look at Lydia from her place in the passenger's seat of her best friend's car. "New you...