The Unexpected

By LivingLong

Audrianna Black expected nothing out of her new school. She just wanted to make some friends, graduate, and g... More

The Unexpected
Mr. Brightside
The Truth.
Somebody Told Me.
Tip Toe Through The Tulips.
The Cave.
What a night.
Lovin' You
Jaws?
Rebecca The Kockblocker and Alec The Manwh0re
Annabelle
That One Look
Shining Stars
Forever
Irene Steele

Sexy lingerie?

153 7 0
By LivingLong

Chapter 9 - Sexy lingerie?

      Rebecca ended up coming over in the middle of our argument with my dad, about me going to an all girl school. At first I thought he was just joking but no, my dad doesn't joke, he even printed out the schools pamphlet. Which by the way looks like a prison, and I know every one says that about their own school but seriously it even had an iron gate with spikes on top.

After introductions, hugs and squeals ( from my mom), We continued with our argument but thankfully Rebecca came to the rescue and won the dispute for me by saying and I quote. "Drug abuse is high now a days" Even though she came and carried me to victory she's also at fault why im getting drug tested every month.

    Now its 2. A.M and we are watching Dawn and The Dead. This movie seriously creeps me out.  Zombies... not my thing.  "So what happened with Alecc?" Becca asked randomly. "Why were you in jail?"  Still staring at the zombie baby being born, I explained everything that happened from the drive through, to that nasty man to Mr.Steel inviting me over. Earning some Awws, Gasps,some not so nice words and lastly a 'I'm glad you're okay' hug from her.

 "I'm fine really. Thanks to Alec" I let go and smiled assuring her I was okay. "Oh and btw whos Wes again?" I tilted my head.

"Oh Wes, hes like the schools- i mean towns newspaper. That boy knows it all." She shrugged. "anyways back to Alec, when are you seeing him again?" she asked excited.

Turning away from the screen I answered "I don't know yet. Maybe I'll see him in school?" but my answer ended up coming out like a question.

"No I mean out of school. A date perferably." She squealed.

"I don't know Becca. Hes so shy" she gave me the Are-you-serious face. "I'm serious! Him being a fighter doesn't mean that hes this super outgoing guy." I pressed my lips together. "Hes actually ...quite, shy, and.. and hes caring" my mind went back to when Alec yelled at the man to not hurt , oh my hero. sigh.

"Earth to Audri, Yup she's gone. She probably imagining him naked holding her in his arms." Becca mumbled. I looked up at her with wide eyes, slightly blushes since that was no where near how it happend., sadly.

"He never texted me bac-"

"Hold the phone!" Becca sat up and smirked. "You guys are on texting basics meow?" did she just say meow?

"Yeah he gave it to me when we were in the police station." Gosh I sound like such a criminal.

Then out of nowhere i heard a very loud squeal. "Shhhhhh you're going to wake up my family!" I whispered loudly, yanking her arm to sit back down.

"Do you not know what that means!?" She continued. "It means that he's interested! He obviously wants to go out again, oh my god. we need to go shopping!" She finished looking off in my closet.

"For what? we haven't even talked about going out again." Crossing my arms. "besides my clothes is fine." I huffed.

"oh. I wasn't talking about clothes." I swear Becca's smirks are beginning to freak me.

Uncrossing my arms, I gave Becca a confused look. "Then what would I need to go shopping for?" I questioned, Walking over to my vibrating phone.

Alec - Do you like swimming?

"Sexy lingerie or in this case sexy bathing suits." Leaning back a lil, she popped a chetto in her mouth, and crossed her arms behind her head. "This is going to be fun." Smirking once again.

Oh boy.

~~~~~

"I'm not coming out!" I yelled from behind the curtain of a random store in town.

"Well then I'm coming in!" Rebecca yellled. Alec invited me over to his house for dinner but apparently he has a pool, so here I am being drag in to shopping.  "Omg who knew you had a rocking body under all the sweaters, Alec might pass out." She laughed, and made me twirl.

"This," pointing at my bum. "isn't a bathing suit, its a... Thong." I whispered the last part.

"Oh don't exaggerate, you butt cheeks are barely showing." She rolled her eyes. "Plus you're going swimming, its the only time you can get away with wearing something.. slutty." She giggle.

"Nope I'm not wear this." Pushing her out the small room so I can get out of this so called bathing suit. "Look for something that has shorts, please." I pouted.

"You are no fun, I'll see what I can do." She rolled her eyes and walked away.

  In less than 3 minutes she came back with a black high waisted bathing suit, with flowers all over it. I loved it. "I know I'm the goat." I grabbed the bathing suit and gave a wtf face. "Greatest of all time." She rolled her eyes.

"oh right." I chuckled. The things that come out of her mouth. Once the suit was safely secure on body I stepped out to show Becca.

"You look amazing. You're getting this one." Becca squealed.

  After some more shopping, I dropped Rebecca at her house and went to get ready for Alec- I mean for dinner. The first thing I saw, as soon as I stepped in, was my dad with annoyed look on his face.

" So what's this date I hear you're going on?" My dad looked ready to kill someone. "I thought we decided you weren't dating." He mumbled.

"I'm going to a friends house for dinner dad, meaning parents are going to be present." I stressed the word parents. My dad looked physically relieved. "and we decided on no such thing." I whispered pasting my dad and running up the stairs.

"Hey I heard that!" but before he could say anything else, I slammed my door and locked it.

Face palming on my bed with a loud poof, I sighed. I hate shopping its so exhausting. Just when I was drifting off into a nice nap, my phone went off. I jumped up and dug into my purse for it.

Alec - You almost ready?

Holy balls, what time is it.? 7:03 pm

"I've been asleep for an hour!? " I yelled and ran into my closet. I haven't picked out what to wear for dinner. The first thing I saw was an off white dress with lace on top. I quickly slipped it on and texted Alec, telling him I was ready. lies. I slipped on some ballet shoes and proceeded packing my swimming stuff.

Bathing suit ✓

Towel ✓

Extra underwear ✓

Sandals ✓

Sun screen ✓ Wait the suns not even out anymore. Taking out the lotion, I zipped up my bag and ran down stairs.

"Bye Mom! Bye Dad! Text you guys later." I had already told mom about Alec, so they knew I wouldnt be here for dinner.

  Walking down my drive way I noticed a familiar truck heading my way. Of course I knew who it was, I couldn't help but smile. Right on time. He parked right in front of me and I didn't hesitate to open the door and hop in.

I looked up at his icey blue eyes and bit my lips. I forgot how gorgeous he is in person. "Hey." He side smiled and I blushed. Why does he have to so adorable.?

"Hey, sorry I'm a mess." I looked down. "I was asleep." Embarrassed that I didn't even look in the mirror before I left the house. I'm an idiot.

He chuckled and drove forward. "You look beautiful." He mumbled. It was so low that I swore I imagined it. With a satisfied smile on my face I turned to look put the window. Hey, the guy I like might of just called me beautiful, let me enjoy it please.

We were quite for a few minutes before he cleared his throat. Gaining my attention. "So are your parents mad at me?" He frowned his eyebrows and side glanced at me.

I chuckled " No why would they? You were only protecting me." I put my hand on his forearm. "Thanks again by the way." I smiled when he shivered at my touch.

He nodded and cleared his throat. I removed my hand and turned on the radio.

We were now in front of his house and boy let tell you. This is a mansion. It was beautiful, it looked like a very luxurious cabin. Beautiful plants all over the house and just like my house it was very secluded on the oppisite side of town.

"Come on." He grabbed my hand, guiding me up to the front door. Once he popped the door open a wiff of something delicious hit me, it made my mouth water.

"We made Beirock casserole." Alec spoke from behind me.

"You made what?" Before he can answer, two very big arms attacked me.

"Audrianna so glad you can make it." Mr.Steel let go and looked at me up and down then whistled . "She's a keeper boy." he winked at Alec and walked away.

  I turned to look at a very red Alec. "Come along you two." Mr. Steel yelled from the kitchen. I shook my head in amusement and followed the delicious sent to the kitchen.

_________________________

Sorry I know its been a while :( my laptop is poop. I updated from my tablet again ._.

Not edited.

Tell me what you guys think? :D

-J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 1.7K 52
Elise Brooke is a simple, straight forward , naive girl. Her only drug? Books. Meet Alec Knight - A bad ass, ready for any challenge and drop dead ha...
210K 6.1K 28
Alec's hand gripped my wrist hard, "You're coming with me back to my pack." He stated. "No, I'm not." I pushed myself to say this. His nails were now...
682K 20.4K 42
2021 Watty's Shortlist! *Mostly edited* T/W: physical abuse "Why did you sign me up for Tinder?" I roll my eyes, "Why else do you think? To get you a...
297 10 8
Alec, was an ancient dragon. for many years he traveled to and from his cave only to eat and gather more shiny objects for his collection. dragons ha...