#CoachNerd || Alex Aiono & Wi...

Від skzluvr45

Blake August is a hard-working girl. She has the most important job in her life: a waitress for her family re... Більше

1. New Girl
2. Can a Nerd Be This Lucky?
3. A New Friend?
4. So Embarrassed...
5. Company After an Injury...
6. Two Heads Are Better Than One...
7. #WorkTheMiddle
8. Hook, Line, and Sinker...
Book Cover for...
9. Seven in Heaven
10. Life Saver...
11. Hospital Stay
12. The Fall...
13. More Than Friends...
Manchester: 22 Angels
14. Preparing For The Worst
15. Panic Attack
2k Q&A!
16. Clean It Up
17. A String of Bad Luck
18. The String Continues...
19. Missing Out
20. A New Team
21. There's Gonna Be A Much Bigger Problem Now
Author's Note: Real Quick...
Sneak Peek of Chapter 22: Tryouts
22. Tryouts
Sequel?
Sequel!
23: An Explanation
Sneak Peek of Chapter 24: Improvements and Moving On
Sequel Announcement!
24: Improvements and Moving On
25. Rekindling a New Flame
26: Sick Day
7k Q&A!
Sneak Peek of Chapter 27: Escape
Author's Note: I Got Some Questions to Ask
Sequel Sneak Peek: #CoachNerd: The Comeback + Cast List
27: Escape
28. Broken Bond
#FirstBookEnding
Girls, I Gotta Question For Ya...
29: The Final Game
Updated Cast List for #CoachNerd: The Comeback
30. #CoachNerd

Author's Note: Join Blake and the rest of Bay City High!

248 12 26
Від skzluvr45

Hey there, Lovebugs! I just wanted to make a quick announcement to all of the readers, supporters and overall, fans of #CoachNerd. I wanted to give the opportunity to anybody who would like to join Blake on her journey with her football team, so if you guys want to be involved and have your character be inserted into the story, you are free to do so! Just comment the request to join and I will try to make it happen for you! After that, you can PM me that you commented and I will try to fulfill the request for a new character. If you follow me already, you can just PM me directly but if you do not have my info, you can find me here: BreezyLover99.

Also, just to make it more of an interactive experience, I will also be taking chapter ideas as well, so feel free to leave a chapter suggestion and I will try my best to make that chapter for you as long as it connects with the main plot and relates to the characters. And to make it even MORE interesting, I will be picking the chapter suggestions that get the most replies. That chapter will be followed by a dedication to the winning suggestion. But, don't feel bad if your suggestion doesn't get picked as I will try to make a shoutout dedicated to those who commented a suggestion. So, it will be a win-win for everyone! 

So, as for the character request, here is what is needed from you:

1. Name: First and last, and any nicknames are acceptable as well, but I must advise that you give me a full name before a nickname can be fully established.

2. Age: You can be any age you prefer to be (older or younger), but mind you, this story is set in high school, so you can tell me what grade your character is in and I will take it from there. 

3. Occupation/Job: Tell me if your character has a job or not and I will work that in as well.

4. Partner: Does your character have a love interest? If so, let me know by telling me his/her name, age, if they have a job or not, and if they go to Bay City High or not. Also, it can be a celeb crush or even a character from the book, excluding the main characters, which are Blake, Alex, and Will. You can have your character be involved with the main and supporting characters, like from a previous relationship or a close friend or something to that effect. 

5. Last, but not least, I need their social status. Tell me if they roll with the cool crowd or are they a book worm? Do they like sports or are they more shy and introverted?  Let me know their personality and I'll work that in, too. 

So, Lovebugs, get out there and shoot me a comment if you'd like! I really want to hear from you guys! You guys made this story what it is now and I appreciate that! 

BYEE!!! Luv u, lovebugs!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

52.7K 2.4K 41
"He's a breath of fresh air. The happiness to my sadness. The calm to my anxiety. He's an equal and opposite force, blocking me from the course of se...
6.8K 191 36
About a 20 year old athlete (April) who goes to UCLA and obsesses over Blake Griffin. She meets Blake Griffin and thinks that that might be the last...
1M 22.6K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
3.4K 311 32
Bailey Pierce has always been the nerd. She has always been the outcast, never asked out to anything or even had a boyfriend. Well, Bailey doesn't mi...