Sequel Sneak Peek: #CoachNerd: The Comeback + Cast List

It's been three years. Three years without my rough-and-tough, but soft in the middle bestie, Charlie. Three years without high up in the clouds Frankie. Three years without the Identical Idiots and the Spanish Wonders, Nick and Angel. Three years without my blond, bandana-wearing best friend, Will. Three years without...the one who loved me the most. The one who looked at me and saw love. The one who took a chance on me and never doubted me since we first locked eyes. My love, Alex. We've all moved on and became our own people. We all moved on and went our separate ways. Alex, God be with him, got the scholarship he had his eye on for years. He moved on. Without me. And so did the rest of the team.

I miss them. I miss us.

*This perspective takes place three years after the events of the first book and will continue from there. Are you excited? I know I am! Get ready for a new chapter in Blake's life as we Flash-Forward to a new future!*

#COACHNERD: THE COMEBACK: COMING SOON

And as an added bonus, I have provided to you the official cast of #CoachNerd: The Comeback as well as physical representations of the main characters, Blake, Charlie, and Frankie! Enjoy!

CAST:

Blake Penelope August as Herself

Charlotte Lilliana Abernathy a.k.a Charlie as Herself

a Charlie as Herself

Francisco a.k.a Frankie as Himself

a Frankie as Himself