No Stars - A Nico Di Angelo L...

By xxBrightIdeas

"You're a demigod. What's your name?" "Mackenzie." The boy in front of me narrows his eyes as if he is debati... More

1- Come Away With Me
2- Alive With Consequences
3- Nico Offers
4- I try to be normal
5- People of Camp Half-Blood
6- Night
7- Capture the Flag
8- The Prophecy
9- And it Begins
10- The Last Day Alive
11- When Darkness Takes Over
12- A Cat Saves Our Lives
13- Silver
14- A New Deal
15- Caught
16- He Has His Demons, Too
17- NightFall
18- Eliminate
19- Mirrors
20- Deceit
21- Bitter Sweet Symphony
22- Something's Wrong
23 - Wake up
24 - Awake
25 - After All This Time
26 - I'll Come Back for You
27 - Final
Epilogue
NEW STORY!?!?

No Stars - A Nico Di Angelo Love Story

32.6K 754 132
By xxBrightIdeas

Mackenzie is dead. She was sent to the Fields of Asphodel back in the 1970’s after barely skipping the Fields of Punishment. She was suppose to be watching the blank faces of souls scatter by like she did every day, but instead she was listening to the heartbeat of a living person. A living person.

She remembers her life before, she doesn’t know how, but she wishes she didn’t. She wishes she was just another confused soul moping around. Maybe if she was, she wouldn’t have taken the boys hand. Maybe if she didn’t remember, she wouldn’t have caused the pain that came with being alive again. Maybe if she didn’t, she wouldn’t have fallen love with the son of Hades. Maybe if she didn’t, she wouldn’t be sitting alone in the forest with blood covering her hands. But she does remember.

And it’s all her fault.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 5.1K 126
Humans have forgotten, or are just ignorant. Perhaps they just moved on from the past. That's unfortunately not the case for most Demigods. Children...
6.3K 212 31
*Sequel to Shrouded In Darkness* "Oh come on Nico! Just get in the water." I complained as Percy pushed the current around me. Nico arched a dark eye...
236K 10.6K 31
Ft. NCT Dream "You're a half-blood, just like the rest of us. Half mortal, half god, that makes you a demigod." Inspired by the Percy Jackson Series ...
555 57 15
A confused Y/n walks into Camp Half-Blood to see a creepy thirteen-year-old Italian dressed in black helping her. Smut? No. Also, this is a fast burn...