Stalker || Jikook

By aidajikook

Park Jimin, member of the boy group BTS, one night receives a text from an unknown person. The start of his b... More

Warnings
Prologue
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.1
Stalker Pt. 2

3.0

10.9K 763 678
By aidajikook

Show me reactions!!

*****

Jimin was sitting on the floor outside his and Jungkook's room in the suite, sniffing, choking a few sobs and apologizing. It was now 2:43am and he has fallen asleep in that same position.

Suddenly he heard shouting and cursing and woke up in a haste. He knows he shouldn't go into whatever room Jungkook had forbidden him rejected him from even if it's unlocked, he had learned that since their days in Thailand, but this was dangerous.

He opened the door and found a sweaty Jungkook turning in the sheets, gripping the fabric tightly and kicking the air, he had a nosebleed and tears were streaming down his face.

" Jungkook!! " he tired shaking him then Jungkook threw his fist straight to his stomach making him bend down in pain.

" STOP!! STOP-AHHH " he heard him scream in agony.

Fear crawled it's way to Jimin's heart as he never saw this happening before, he had once asked Jungkook about the nightmares but he had said that he didn't experience them anymore because he new he was safe since Jimin was there with him to love him... But he was still there so why did it happen now?

Jimin did the first idea that popped in his mind in panic, he went to the sink and filled a cup of water then rushed back to the room and splashed it on Jungkook's face, jolting him awake.

" AHH- " Jungkook woke up panting, unsteady breaths were the only thing you could hear in the suite room,  jimin then sighed and stumbled back then leaned on his knees for support.

Jungkook regained his breath and licked his lips, tasting the nasty iron tang of blood, he rubbed his sweaty face with his palms then opened his eyes to meet Jimin's expecting and worried ones.

" what are you doing here. Go away. I don't want to see you anymore " he spat through gritted teeth.

" no Jungkook pleas-" he pleaded.

" OUT! " he shouted

" but kookie you need me, these nightmares are coming back to you and you're gonna suffer-" he tried to explain but Jungkook was having none of it

" what you did was worse than this,  now get out of my sight before you regret it " he warned but jimin didn't budge and Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

" I'm not going anywhere... I'm sorry kookie "

" fine " he breathed calmly,  getting up from the bed and standing in front of jimin,  eyeing  him up and down while jimin felt intimidated under his gaze

" strip " he simply ordered with venom in his voice while his tone remained steady and expression straight. In other times Jimin wouldn't mind doing that but now something scared him about what might come out of it.

He took off his shirt and threw in on the edge of the bed, followed by the sweatpants then the boxers, leaving him stark naked before the other.

Jungkook eyed him some more before a flash of anger flew across his eyes and he walked to the smaller man, taking him very tightly by the wrist and dragging him out of the room.

" you didn't want to leave with your own will, so I'm doing it for you " he spat in that intriguingly calm voice. He roughly thew him inside another room and slammed the door behind him then locked it leaving a whimpering boy behind.

A few seconds later he heard the door open again and saw some clothes being thrown from the crack. Jimin went to them and recognized them as his own, to be precise, the ones he was wearing when Jungkook kidnapped him. Now that he thinks about it, all jimin had been wearing afterwards were either Jungkook's clothes or the ones he bought especially for him.

He cried quietly while putting them on, then took his wrist in his shaky hand and looked at the bruise Jungkook caused, then brought it to his chest and cried more. He looked around and felt like history was repeating itself, him being locked in a room, with an aggressive Jungkook on the other side of the wall, who is probably gonna start abusing him again and making him feel like shit.

He didn't have his phone since he left it in the pocket of the pants he was wearing earlier, he tried turning the TV on but it didn't work for some reason, what luck.

He decided to stand by the window and rest his swollen eyes and enjoy the scenery of the night, the sparkling builings, and the fresh calming breeze.

Morning came faster than he thought, and he immediately found himself at the doorknob twisting it over and over but it was still locked, he knocked on the door and called for the other male softly, apologized a few more times then went back to the bed.

It was now 16:56 and jimin still hadn't left those four walls, hadn't eaten since lunch with Yoongi, and hadn't drank water since coming back home. He heard footsteps around the suite and called Jungkook many times but the other acted as if he wasn't there at all.

" Jungkookie please let me out! " he tried but no response was heard.

" please can I just have water??  " he pleaded then a few minutes later he heard the footsteps getting louder and the noise of a chain clanking followed.

Jimin saw a shadow at the door and made his way to the bed then sat carefully at the edge. The door lock was turning and a certain tall figure was appearing little by little as the wooden surface moved apart.

Jimin had a small smile at the sight of the other male, but it slowly flatenned when he looked down to the object he was holding. It was a leash.

" kookie what is that? What are you- kookie?? " jimin started panicking when the younger walked to him with a terrifying aura, moving the leash until he gripped it by the collar part then pulling his hair forcing him to look up.

" why are you doing this kookie? Please!  I did nothing wrong!! It's not my fault- wh- Jungkook!! "

The taller had secured the collar around Jimin's neck and was now pulling him by it, as jimin found himself crawling like a dog to follow the other.

Apparently tears never ended in Jimin's point of view, he's cried so much already but the water still poured out of his eyes, it was getting painful.

Jungkook dragged him outside the room to the kitchen, where he hooked the leash in a drawer's handle and slid a dog food bowl filled with water with his feet setting it at his side. 

" drink " he heard the deep voice say and he whimpered.

He put himself in such an embarrassing and humiliating position, sitting at Jungkook's feet while crying and swallowing the water from the bowl like a bastard dog. What did he ever do to deserve this?

A few licks and cries later,  Jungkook shuffled away and left him stuck there with that damned leash around his neck.

" Jungkook! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you please!! " he screamed and Jungkook just ignored him as alawys.

" if you're gonna be a dog in heat,  you better look like one first " he spat at last and disappeared in one the rooms.

Jimin was done with this, getting punished for the smallest mistakes,  mistreated and abused for something he wasn't even at fault in, getting tossed around the way everyone wanted and having none to say about it, he was tired. Why couldn't life go back to when he was an normal idol with his group he loves like brothers, fans who supported him and a family who cherished him. Instead he was caged in this reality where someone he barely knew for 3 weeks kept him out of day light and used him however he pleased, playing with his mind and body all day, messing with his feelings and then crushing them at the end. He wanted it all to stop.

He reached to the closest drawer and prayed for something sharp to be there. At least god still loved him enough to grant him that wish, or maybe was it the devil pushing him to end his own pitiful life.

He gripped the blade tightly and neared his wrist with a trembling hand.

Slash

He screamed in pain as the blade went fast and deep against his skin, making sure to cut the veins despite the burning sensation in his whole body.

Blood splattered against the white marbled cabinets, dripped on the carpeted floor and stained Jimin's porcelain skin.

There was once an art work he saw in the museum he and Jungkook went to a week ago, it showed a snowy forest alley, neat and white, the trees were split in two colors,  the top part of the branches was white while the bottom part was bright green. But in the alley walked a woman, only covered in a white satin fabric drapped along her curves. She was walking towards somewhere bright, even trying to reach it with one hand, however her other hand was on her chest where her heart was situated, and which dripped in red. Her expression was pained but there swam a bit of hope in her eyes, maybe it was because of what she was reaching for. Also, you could notice white roses painted on the sides of the alley, all along the roots of the trees, but you could see that the roses she passed behind were red and the ones she was standing next to had the same color splattered on some of the petals.

Now jimin saw what that painting could've represented, the woman was dying. The alley was her path, the snow was her purity, the trees were her loved ones who protected her from evil, the thin white fabric around her body meant her genuineness in the cold world, the red on her chest was her overwhelming feelings killing her, the red roses breaking the white masterpiece behind her were the stains on her young soul, the color splattered on the white petals next to her was her sacrifices digging at her heart and ripping more of it, the pain on her features was the wish to end all the suffering and the hope was to reach where she was walking. The light was her freedom.

He smiled through the tears at his soul finally crumbling, he chuckled at his blood painting the white carpet, he looked to the side at the view that suite room was offering, a clear sky and bright sun, he focused more on the sun and thought maybe that was his freedom, he apologized to the tall, majestic, and snow adorned trees at the sides of his snowy alley,  thanking them for everything they did for him,  he closed his eyes and waited for death to finally crawl up to his heart and free his burning soul.

Darkness took over his sight and he couldn't feel his limbs anymore,  unable to move or talk, he smiled, took a deep breath ignoring the buzzing in his brain at the lack of blood.

"Jimin" he heard faintly, it was too late, it's always too late until someone wants to save him, ever since he was a child and was abused by his alcoholic father, his mom was always too late to go save him, his younger brother was still a baby at the time, so he was at the mercy of that heartless man. Thankfully his mother decided to get divorced when he was 9 years old and he could finally have a life away from fear.

Now he probably won't have a life away from fear and negative feelings,  but at least he won't suffer anymore, that's all he ever wanted.

He felt someone kiss his lips and he knew who it was, but it was too late again. It's always, always too late.

It pained him how no one was kind enough to hold onto him and protect him properly.

Why couldn't anyone put him before anything else they had in mind.

Why couldn't anyone act the way he would've acted if someone was in such state.

Now he was on the edge of a high hill, only waiting for a breeze to make him lose balance and fall in the abyss.

But now that he thinks about it, why does it hurt?

He thought he was going towards his freedom, but why did it hurt that no-one made him want to stay in that hell.

Why did everyone just let him go?

Why did Jungkook just let him go?

He gave up at last, there was no need or point to think now that his soul will leave his body in no time, he was numb from head to toe and he just wished his brain stopped working as well, he wanted to leave the world in peace, with no tears and no pain, he didn't succeed but at least there will be no one to watch him on his death bed now.

His dreams of having a family are gone now, scattered like dust in the air. His ambitions of becoming a reknown artist are fading as well and the remaining bit of his broken heart was vanishing alongside his future.

He wanted to do so many things, go so many places, live so many fantasies, say many words, feel many emotions, but he couldn't anymore all because it hurt, it hurt so much.

At some point in his life he had learned to live with pain and got used to feeling the stabs in his soft flesh. Thanks to the people with him.

Even when he was abducted he learned to keep the pain in and show a positive side, because Jungkook had shown a positive side as well, and he was never afraid of trying. He opened up and let the younger crawl his way to his pure heart. But in the end it all ended like the most disgusting nightmare someone could have.

He even turned his supportive and trustworthy hyung down for him, but ended up being treated like a dog.

Taehyung didn't know where he was or what was happening to him and it would break his heart to know that his bestfriend died so suddenly.

The other group members would probably be devastated to know that a fellow member was taken away from them. And his family would be absolutely crushed.

He wanted none of this to happen but he couldn't take it anymore, he had to seek liberty and comfort knowing no one could bring him that anymore but death.

He left everything and gave up on everyone for Jungkook. He gave him all he had but with no avail. He tried to find the real him locked up inside the cold walls he had built, he succeeded and even grew fond of his person, but it only ended by hurting both of them. If this hadn't happenned, he would've considered spending more time with the younger because he had discovered something new and definite.

He found out that he loved Jungkook, and that's why it hurt so much.

He wanted Jungkook to cling onto him and shelter him from whatever misfortunes would down on his life but he didn't.

He wanted Jungkook to cherish him and treat him like the most fragile flower, but he didn't.

He wanted Jungkook to be there for him but he wasn't.

He was now locked in darkness and Jungkook could never get him out of there, he was bathing in a sea of entangled feelings and Jungkook was completely out of his reach. So he closed his eyes in the infinite sphere he was in and let out a tear of regret.

Jungkookie, I lo...

He completely lost consciousness.

It was always too late.

|||||

... I like you guys don't get me wrong...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 10K 27
Jimin is a vampire and Jungkook is a wolf. Two natural enemies with more in common than they think. Jungkooks possessive nature might just be what Ji...
124K 5.9K 11
That morning, there was something wrong. He was still sleepy, but Jungkook could clearly feel the presence of someone next to him. When he turned, he...
362 22 2
Jungkook's a vampire on the prowl. Jimin is a reluctant wingman. When the two cross paths, it's one Halloween that the both of them will never forget.