Cheats

Galing kay bailee_dallas

When (y/n) and her friends spend the summer in their beach house in Florida, she notices she has some new nei... Higit pa

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
ANNOUNCE

Cheats

8.2K 137 44
Galing kay bailee_dallas

Introduction-Y/N POV:

It was summer break and I was spending the summer with my two friends in Destin. Sarah, Livie and I rented a beach house right off the edge of the beach. What a private place it was.

Chapter 1

We noticed that the "RENT" sign in the beach house next to us had been removed.

"Guys look!" I said pointing at the beach house.

"Woah! We have neighbors?" Sarah said.

"We should go meet them!" Livie said.

They both looked at me puppy dog eyed.

"Fine!" I said

We walked through the sand and right up their beach house's stairs.

I rang the doorbell and flipped my hair one last time.

The door opened and their stood Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier.

"Can I help you?" Cameron asked.

"Zzayum..." Livie whispered.

"Um.. We are your neighbors and... You are Cash! Nash... Cameron.. Um" I said awkwardly.

They laughed.

"And what's your names?" Nash asked.

"That's Livie, Sarah, and I'm Y/N" I said.

"Do you guys wanna hang later.. At the beach?" I said nervously.

"Sure" Nash said. "Yeah" Cameron said.

At that moment I almost had a mini heart attack!

Cameron Dallas was my all time favorite viner! I used to prance around my house singing "Cameron Dallas" around my house. (As dorky as that sounds) Now here he was! My neighbor!

"Sorry I forgot your name.." Cam said as he kissed my hand.

I blushed and said "It's Y/N"

I could see Livie's face right then and there. She was pissed! Livie and I both liked Cam but she like Taylor and Nash more.. I didn't understand!

"See you at the beach at 1:30?" I asked.

"Till then.." Nash said

"My number!" I reached out and gave a piece of paper with my number on if to Cameron. "Incase we get lost.." I said lying straight up.

"If you get lost - I'll find you.." Cam said winking at me.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.3K 40 27
What happens when a girl meets the Magcon Boys and falls for Nash and Cameron? Will she treat them the same as her dad? Or will she change? Will she...
4.4K 56 41
Sydney,a viner, is entering her senior year. With her best friends Nash, Matt, and Cameron. She has feelings for the 3 of them. Who will she choose?
16.3K 365 73
What is Nash Grier trying to do to Rose Griffin's love life? What does Rose think he wants, why is he still after her even if he has a secret that wo...
34K 1.1K 17
Nash Grier has never thought of himself as gay. So why is he having all of these feelings for his best friend, Cameron Dallas? It doesn't help when h...