Peter Rumancek Imagines

By bonniebird

Hemlock Grove: Peter Rumancek; This book is for Netflix's Peter Rumancek . All of my Imagines, prompts, onesh... More

Introduction
Home
KittyKat
Sharing
Dream Mate
Dream Mate (Part Two)
Insecure
Prompt
Trailer
Prompt
Panic
Panic (Part Two)
Roommate
The Favor
Naked
Caught
Powerpoint
Tomcat
Sleepover
Baby
A Question
One Night Stand
One Night Stand (Part Two)
Alive
Worried
Return
Contest
Runaway
Friends
Call of His Wolf
Break My Heart
Prompt:"Your lips, my lips, apocalypse!"
Wanderlust
Prompt
Prompt
Christmas Prompt
Christmas Prompt
Prompt
Prompt
Prompt
Prompt
Prompt
Prompt
Prompt
Prompt
Tonight
Quirky Witch (Part Two)
Halloween Prompt ~ 2019
Christmas Prompt ~ 2019
Christmas ~ 2019
Christmas Prompt ~ 2019
The strange wolf
My Yard?
Ugly Mutt - Halloween 2021
Spooky - Halloween 2021
Take care - Valentine 2021
Love you both but I have to go - Valentine 2021
Spending Halloween with Peter - Halloween 2021
Underhanded - Halloween 2021
Cooking happiness - December 2021
Daylight
Nude *Smutty*

Godfrey Twin

5.3K 187 9
By bonniebird

"Roman get your lazy ass up!" You yelled.

Your twin glanced at you before closing his eyes again, moving and offering for you to join him in his huge bed but you opted to bouncing on it and joggling him off the mattress and into the floor.

"I hate you so much." Roman growled out.

"Well if you weren't so boring I wouldn't bug you... come on, I want to make the snobby twins self-conscious and Peter's too nice to do it with me." You pouted at your brother who chuckled and your deviousness.

"Mom's out all day so I'm not getting out of bed for the next twelve hours." Roman told you as he climbed back in and you huffed out of his room. "Tell Shelly to text if she wants something!"

"Roman she is literally upstairs." You sighed and skipped back into his room.

"You're my sisters and I love you, but only as much as I can without moving from here." He smiled and flipped to his front, waving his hand to shoo you out of his room.

------------------------------------

"Well if it is the loveliest Godfrey, to what do I owe the pleasure." Peter smirked nervously.

"Roman's being boring and sleeping so I thought I'd visit." You Smiled and sat on his lap.

"Well I wasn't planning on anything more interesting than him, I'm sleeping out here in the sun and drinking beer." He wiggled the beer bottle to prove his point.

"You want to take me shopping, I have Roman's account cards." You held them up and grinned.

"Why don't you have yours?" He asked you as he jumped up and grabbed his jacket from the garden table.

"First Shelly's taken them and second Dad's will was set up so I'll basically be living like we do with Mom just with Roman instead when I'm older so... pre-revenge." You smiled.

"Well let's go... I don't have the car, want a piggy back?" He asked and you nodded.

--------------------------------------------

"Why're you ignoring my calls?" Roman asked, making Peter jump.

"You called me?" He asked and glanced at his phone. "Didn't notice."

"What's with all the bags... are you hanging out with my sister?" Roman grumbled and glared at you when you skipped out in a tiny dress, asking Peter what he thought.

"Why are you here its a me day Roman, don't spoil my fun." You huffed and dropped into Peter's lap.

"Stop pouting at him he's my friend." Roman glowered and crossed his arms as he waited for you to snap back.

"It's cool, I'm good here I have a nice view and I snuck in some beers." Peter chuckled and handed one too Roman.

"Aw yay thanks Peter." You gushed happily and kissed his cheek, jumping up and hurrying to the changing room, completely missing the dopy look on Peter's face.

"Keep looking at my sister like that and I'll have Pryce neuter you." Roman huffed.

"Why she's cute." Peter hummed.

"Because it's my sister." Roman huffed.

"If I date your sister you'll spend less time with her and we'd be able to hang out without her bugging you because she'd be all cutie with me." Peter said quickly.

"(Y/N) you're going out with Peter." Roman yelled.

"Ok!" You yelled back and Roman couldn't help but chuckle when Peter's mouth hung open.

"I've been trying for months to hint that I like her!" Peter mumbled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 6K 20
❝You're in love with him and he's in love with you and it's a goddamn tragedy, because you look at him and see the stars and he looks at you and sees...
3.2K 57 29
Hemlock Grove Fanfiction #JustWriteIt : Based halfway through the first series, the vargulf is on the move and Roman and Peter must stop it. There's...
18.5K 492 10
The town of Hemlock Grove is shrouded in mystery. This mystery comes in the form of Peter Rumancek, Roman Godfrey, and the illustrious Godfrey Instit...
75.2K 2.1K 25
Book One: Brooke was Mariana's friend. Peter is accused of being a werewolf. Roman is a rich kid with a "terrible" attitude. The boys are joined in t...