Its Complicated (Nash and Hay...

By Heyitsem_

Lexi Brooks moves in to a little town down in North Carolina where she finds herself living next door to the... More

Its Complicated ~ Chapter 1
Its Complicated~Chapter 2
Its Complicated~Chapter 3
Its Complicated ~Chapter 4
Its Complicated - Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Its complicated ~ chapter 5

322 10 3
By Heyitsem_

*Nash's POV*

"Hello everyone and Welcome to Magcon!" I scream into the microphone. I hear all the girls scream on the top of their lungs. We all just laughed.

(So I don't know what happens at magcon soo, I'm just gonna skip to the meet and greet part sorry in advance if I don't do anything right lol)

"Hi what's your name?" I smile at the girl in front of me.

"I'm Jamie."

I smiled and signed the shirt she had in front of me. We took a picture and she headed off to the next group of people. I was with Hayes 'because were brothers' but it's okay because I do love him.

We signed stuff for another hour and then we headed back to the hotel.

"So Nash, we hear you have some hot neighbors?" Matt winks. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "Well, I guess."

All the boys jumped up and down screaming like girls. I chuckled and grabbed my phone.

"Soo, what's her name?" Taylor asked giving me that creepy smirk.

"Lexi" I blushed.

"I wanna meet her. I mean, we are all your brothers right?!?" taylor said.

"Didn't y'all already meet her?"

"I didnt!" taylor whined. I sighed and facetimed her.

Instead of her picking up Katie picked up.

"Hey Nash!"

"Hey Katie!" I smiled. We were good friends again. "Where's Lexi?"

She laughed. "Oh , her and Skylynn are playing in the rain." She flipped the camera and it had lexi and Skylynn running around in the front yard. I laughed and then she turned the camera back on her.

"I'll go get her lover boy." She smirked.

"No!" I Blushed.

"Oh Lexi! your lover boy is calling!"
I heard a faint, confused what and she came running into the frame.

"Oh Hey Nash!" She giggled throwing her hair into a messy bun.

"What's up?" she asked me grabbing the phone from Katie.

"Oh nothing, magcon just ended and all the boys wanted to meet you" she giggled.

"But I already met them didn't i?"

I nodded my head. "But Taylor didn't. Neither did Jack, Jack, and Arron."

Taylor ripped my phone out of my hand and started going crazy. I smiled because in the background noise of his craziness you could hear her laugh.

"Dude she is hot!" Jack g screamed. I grabbed the phone again laughing as she was on the other side laughing and covering her face that was filled with blush.

"she is beautiful isn't she." I smiled into the phone. She smiled and put her face down. I left the room and sat outside the door.

"I wasn't lying you know." I said into the phone. She shook her head.

"I don't see it." She said frowning a little bit. I sighed and leaned my head against the wall.

"Why are girls like that?" I questioned. She perked up her eyebrow and had this confused look on her face.

"Every girl thinks she's ugly, even when someone tells her how beautiful she is." I re-phrased. She sighed.

"Well, we see all our imperfections. We've see ourselfs way more than any guy ever could. We see the acne growing, wrinkles forming, our pores mess up a lot of things too. It's difficult to understand, but that's the basics."

I hate to agree, but I see where she was coming from.

"Well, I'm gonna go. Skylynns gotta get ready for bed. I'll talk to you tomorrow" I nodded and she smiled.

"Bye" I smiled before she hung up.

She smiled and waved and then the line disconnected. I laughed and threw my head back. I think I am in love with this girl. She makes me go crazy. Butterfly's are the complete opposite of what I feel when I'm with her. The whole zoo decides to visit. I can't find the right words and I can't sit still.

I, Nash Grier, am in love with Lexi Brooks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 86.4K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
33.7K 385 39
"We are just friends!", "You sure about that?"
54K 9.1K 68
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
96.7K 4.5K 38
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...