He Is Not Cute At All || COMP...

By jungkook_bts_maknae

HIGHEST RANKING : #2 in fanfiction OMG ?? (May 08, 2018) ❤️????❤️????❤️???? His cute personality was all just... More

Prologue~pt.1
Prologue~pt.2
Part 01
Part 02
Part 03
Part 04
Part 05
Part 06
Part 07
Part 08
Part 09
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 42.5
Part 43
Part 44
New Book!
1M Reads: After Story

Part 22

115K 4.4K 1.9K
By jungkook_bts_maknae

5am

You're phone rang, you reached for your phone,
"Hello?" You answered still half asleep.

"Noona~ I miss you." A voice came from the other side of the phone.

"Huh? What?" You looked at the caller id.
It was Jungkook.

And you woke up, heart racing...
it was a dream...

Just when you're calmed down, you got startled by your alarm.

You sighed, and walked to your bathroom to get dressed and prepared.
========================================
Arriving at Jungkook's place, going up the elevator...

Jungkook's house, a two floor penthouse at the most luxurious building in the Central area of the Seoul.

You rang the doorbell but there was no answer, you figured that he must still be sleeping so you repeatedly rang the doorbell several times, but Jungkook didn't open the door. You were just about to call him on his phone, and the door clacked open.

"You're so noisy, couldn't you just wait. I was in the shower." Jungkook came opening the door topless, with a towel wrapped on his waist and brushing his hair with another.

You looked away immediately, "I'm sorry, I didn't know."

Jungkook was still brushing his hair dry, he looked at you, but got reminded of some other guy you're cuddling with last night, he got pissed, he just left the door opened and turned his way around.

"There's the fridge, get some orange juice." Jungkook pointed.

"No, thank you." You politely refused.

Jungkook let out a cold laugh, "it's not for you." He rolled his eyes, "and make me breakfast while I go change."

You were left dumbfounded as he was commanding you to do stuff, cooking breakfast??!! that's not even part of your work. Though you're not REALLY VERYwillingly but you still made him breakfast.

You purposely added too much salt on the dishes to teach him a lesson to stop ordering you around like you're his maid.

Jungkook came downstairs.
Went to the dining table and took the plate, he tilted his head pointing outside the balcony telling you to follow him. You were so excited to see his face when he eats the fried eggs so you skipped your way and followed him.

Jungkook turned around facing his back to you and he smirked because you were so easy to read. But he recollected himself and showed again his poker face.

When you stepped out the balcony,

The penthouse view together with the breaking dawn, it was magnificent.

Jungkook laid back to the sofa, "Have a seat." He asked.
He placed the plate of fried eggs in front of you. "Here, on the second thought, I'm not that hungry, you can have it." showing a gentlemanly smile and drinking from the glass of orange juice.

Your face expression froze, you didn't think he'd give it to you. "II-I had a vv-verrrryyy heavy breakfast,"

He remained silent and stared at you, it was very awkward. You had no choice and you took a bite of your cooking. With a stiff smile and a sour face, you couldn't even control your facial expression, "mmm... ittt's deliciious." You hurriedly pushed it down with the whole glass of water.

Jungkook was laughing so hard when he saw your expression, "You're so easy to read, as naive as the old times."

You glared at him, and sat straight up, "What do you want? Telling me to come here so early in the morning," You rolled your eyes on him.

Jungkook sat back on the couch and relaxed, "Well, isn't this view great?" He asked with an evil smirk.

"Don't tell me that you just wanted to show off your place." You rolled your eyes again.

"Yeah~ yes I did." Jungkook raised his brow.

"..."
"U R  UN-believable." You just simply ran out of words by his childishness.

"Regret what you did?" He snorted.

You raised your brows.

"Well, If you hadn't left me back then, all of these, and all of me will be yours," Jungkook smiled proudly, "You'll probably be living in here with me."

You just couldn't react to what he just said.
"Wha.. You think I'll be after this? Seriously?" You asked him back.

"Ok, I can get it when you want to boast your possessions and stuff, and I know you must hate me for what I did to you in the past, but this is just ruining my dignity. I quit. I'm leaving." You grabbed you bag and was about to leave.

Jungkook slammed his hand on the balcony doors, you got startled and you turned around back facing Jungkook, he pinned you on the walls, and glared.

"Who ever said that you can just quit?" Jungkook said in an soft deep voice. "We have a full-time contract, you can't just quit." Jungkook smirked.

"I really don't get it, don't you hate me? Then why did you make me your manager?" You groaned without any idea.

Jungkook leaned closer all of a sudden, you can almost feel him breathing. "You really don't get it?"

He snaked his head to your ears and whispered, "Because it's fun to see you suffer." He moved back with a big evil smirk, "Prepare yourself for it."

✋️end chapter✋️

💕thank you so much for your love and support,
👋 I will go on vacation this week, but will upload as soon as I can. 💓💓💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 205K 40
❝ Your love for someone can make you loathe yourself ❞ "Why are you late?" I asked him. He dropped his coat on the couch and seemed tired. "I had som...
780K 31.2K 35
Before, it was always Taehyung wanting Jungkook's attention, but when he found out about Jungkook having a relationship with his Jimin hyung everythi...
645K 18.8K 44
《SLOW EDITING》 ❝I care about you❞ A book wherein you suddenly become partners with the school's playboy, Jeon Jungkook. book 2; LOV...
8.5M 241K 33
Highest Ranking: #1 WTF!!!OMG!!!Thank you so much 💕!!! "I've had enough!! I want a divorce!!" you furiously said, Jungkook rolled his eyes and...