His Errand Boy | Kihyun [√]

By myshatae

Despite being a girl, Choi Minjae is the errand boy of the seven rich lads of Seoul. Hiding one's gender for... More

Chapter 1: Their errand boy
Chapter 2: A place to stay
Chapter 3: New life
Chapter 4: New world
Chapter 5: Rich jerk
Chapter 7: Gay Kissing
Chapter 8: The aftershock
Chapter 9: A silent storm
Chapter 10: Exposed
Chapter 11: Lies and hatred
Chapter 12: A bitter truth
Chapter 13: A new mistery
Chapter 14: Gay men
Chapter 15: Coffee prince
Chapter 16: An unexpected incident
Chapter 17: New family
Chapter 18: Off to camping
Chapter 19: He's mine
Chapter 20: My second kiss
Chapter 21: Going back
Chapter 22: New feelings
Chapter 23: Second lead
Chapter 24: Confirming
Chapter 25: A secret date
Chapter 26: Coming out
Chapter 27: The truth
Chapter 28: Pain
Chapter 29: To others
Chapter 30: Goodbyes
Epilogue
facts about the book+author's note

Chapter 6: One sided love

4.9K 374 282
By myshatae

Because the city is too dizzy
I can only look at you

-by my side

"Gosh, I always knew."

My mind went blank with that comment of his, the world turned upside down and I just stared up at him quizzically, that's when I saw his mouth moving again.

"It's not that hard to realize, I mean just look at your face," he snickered. "You said you’re nineteen but it's easy to fathom that you’ve never grown a beard. Your facial complexion too, it looks to smooth for a boy."

Well, boy have you seen your own facial complexion?

"Do you shut up now or do I make you?" Byul growled from beside me and I saw her standing up. So I followed her too.

Changkyun only threw his hands up in the air comically. "Thug kinda girl, me no likey," his deep voice commented.

Byul shrunk her face in disgust. "You keep this a secret or else-"

"I ain't keeping this a secret," he cut her off as he put his both hands in his pants pockets. "Yet I ain't be yelling it out too. But you’re on your own so you know what to do with your secret."

Before giving us a second to think and comment on his words, he spoke again. "Now I'll be off, as I'm quite busy unlike some idle people."

We were shut off right on our face when he turned and walked away.

Byul turned to me, gritting her teeth and scowling in anger. "Minjae, do I need to kill that man?"

"Shouldn’t we do it together?" I said back. She crossed her hands over her chest dramatically.

"We shall. But he's quite skillful, isn't he? It's almost impossible to tell you're a girl."

"He is." I scratched my chin thinking. 

It was Byul too who first stopped me by and asked if I was a girl when I used to deliver newspaper at her home before.

But I put off questioning for some time else.

It was the next day already and it wasn’t going how I think it would go, maybe it was really suppose to end up this way anyway as I was back at being an errand boy again.

Since I didn't have any classes scheduled nor did the boys.

Kihyun threw me off early at the morning with his usual 'errands' again and there I was, cleaning the swimming pool with a scowl on my face.

It was funny to find so many pieces of paper floating on the blue surface of the water. As if someone just made the mess deliberately. And I could actually feel the lad wearing a light brown pullover and white shorts laughing behind my back from the second floor.

Scoffing a little I bent further to make the stick on my hand reach the paper that was floating fur ahead. That's when something happened. I slipped on my feet,

And I fell. Right in the water.

Cold water splashed against my body, seeing nothing but blue for a second then I floated up. Sighed as a smile dared to spread across my face, it was kind of refreshing to suddenly feel the coldness after working a while under the scorching sun. My heated back seemed like it had cooled down already and my mind dared to call for a round of swimming session.

Making up my mind I kicked my feet to move forward but surprisingly, it didn't work.

So I tried again but by that time my breath was almost out. It didn't work again. And I realized that I might have sprained my ankle, after working so hard it would've been inevitable.

I threw my hands up, feeling myself drowning, kicking my feet and twisting my body every way but I still couldn't swim.

I was seeing nothing but darkness now, my lungs feeling like it would explain right there. That's when a hand grabbed me.

And it pulled me strongly until I reached the surface. At first I couldn't see anything breathing so hard but then I saw a worried face, which changed into a nonchalant one soon. It was Shownu.

"Are you okay?" His voice sounded like he was still worried.

I used my hands to cover my eyes tightly where it still felt like that the darkness was there, that I was still under water. But then I opened them and they wide seeing my body down to my chest.

The vest I always wear to hide my 'not so big yet not so little chest' was showing as my white shirt had become transparent for the water.

Hurriedly with that I brought my kneecaps close to my stomach, my cheeks flashing red. I was surely done now.

But then I realized Shownu wasn't there, nowhere to be soon. Though soon he came back with a towel draped around his shoulder and he unfolded another only to wrap it around me.

"You were a vest underneath in this hot summer?" He murmured with his expressionless face. "No wonder you got a heatstroke."

Thanks god he was stupid.

"Or do you have something to hide?"

Or maybe not.

But right then he burst into fits of laughter. His eyes invisible, and, lines forming around his eyes. A papa bear, almost that he looked like.

"Why did you look so shocked? I was only joking!" Slowly his laughter vanished, but the smile was still there. "Can you stand up?"

"Y..yeah." For some reason I was tongue tied. I felt extra nervous for no reason at all.

But the moment I tried standing up I fell right on my butt. How to get less embarrassed cause I was surely doing things a joker wouldn't even do.

I almost felt like crying at my stupidity as I waited for him to burst out into laughter again but that didn't happen.

I only felt a hand snaking around my back and another close to my thighs, taking me up high from the tiled floor. Only then I realize I was in his arms, at least a good few inches up from the floor.

"W-what are you doing?" My cheeks felt hot, steam blowing from ears. I felt like s feather in his strong hold but that wasn't important.

What's important was that I felt like a thousand of knots were twisting in my stomach, urging me to throw up yet not. I wasn't sick, I definitely wasn't. But my heart was hammering against my ribcage rapidly.

"You can't walk," he looked as serious when he looked me in the eyes.

Perhaps it was his chiseled chest and manly scent that was making me sick and nauseated.

"J-just put me down hyung!" I cried and he did so, gently.

With that, I ran. Not even caring if my leg hurt or not, not even giving him a thank you for saving my life though I kind of knew inside he wouldn't mind.

I just needed to get away from him, for some reason I didn't even understand myself.

I ran and ran, until I reached upstairs to Kihyun and found him leaning towards the window. When he turned he had the most dangerous looking smirk on his face.

"I just saw. Tell me one thing are you ga-"

"Save it!" Oh how daring I was to show my hand to Kihyun motioning him to stop. Truthfully, my mind was elsewhere and I needed a distraction.

"I've got something to strike your one sided love down. Let's execute the first part of the plan, now!" I yelled out enthusiastically.

---
A/n: I mainly used hair styles from hero era here. So what's your favourite hair style era of monsta x?

Mine would definitely be stuck era! Kihyun with an undercut oh damn holy moly ★_★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 738 13
Living in a dorm with a bunch of guys. Am I going to survive? We'll see [Completed] Start- 19/6/17 Finish- 11/7/17
111K 5K 46
When an online group chat for people to talk anonymously is discovered by 7 different men and a chaotic friendship ensues. Someone of Monsta X are id...
9.9K 834 42
An incident that leaves a boy alone, lost forever. His idols monsta x try and save him from the world, but can't they protect Kihyun or will they los...
103K 5.2K 33
"Would you still be able to accept me if you knew the truth?" Chae Hyungwon is a vampire unlike the rest, and there is a new girl in the neighborhoo...