Ninjago's Murder Mysteries

By demondaughter21

Can you see who's the murderer by a few clues? Or are you CLUEless? In every chapter a mystery is needed to s... More

info
headless
congratulations
a/n
a/n
the killing machine
congrats!
the bloody pond
yay!
the assassination
WOHOH!
a hi and a bye
YEY!
Hanged
tada!
Jealousy gone too far
YAAAAAAAAY!!!
a/n
tortured in the worst way
tortured in the worst way 2
hurray
The dagger
The dagger 2
confusing but YAY!
electrocuted
holy dang!
a/n
lingering in the dark
CONGRATULATIONS!
the consequence of his actions
*throws confetti*
paying for past mistakes
¥@¥!!!
right trough the head
YUSS!
arson
*insert drumrolls here*
hidden statistics
CoNgRaTs
one splash of water
yay!
yay!
coffee and tea
yay!
the new year jumper
yay!
he would die either way
yay!
throat slit in half
yay! (for one last time)

the Halloween masquerade

192 3 59
By demondaughter21

Characters:
Jay
Kai
Nya
Zane
Cole
Lloyd
Sensei Wu

Mentioned characters:
Cyrus Borg
P. I. X. A. L.

After season 4
______________________________________

It was dark at the museum.

Not dark enough to walk into a wall without noticing, but dark enough to be called, well, dark. There were pumpkin carvings, candles and fake spider web everywhere and more than 100 people attended the party, everyone dressed as vampires, zombies, witches, and more.

"Hey guys! Look, there's candy!"

"Really?!"

"Jay, stop hyping up Lloyd with candy"

"I'm serious! I'll be back in a bit!"

Kai sighed as Jay and Lloyd walked over to a table with Halloween-themed cherry punch, punch with alcohol, cookies, candy and other snacks and sweets.

"Wait for me!", Cole jogged over to the snack-table, making sure to not trip on the black cloak he wore.

"I'm going to search for mr. Borg", Zane said and left the siblings alone.

They walked around and talked for around 20 minutes as they watched people dance, talk and enjoy themselves. There were also different games you could play, but none of the games was appealing for either of them.

Nya looked around and sighed. "It's nice to do new things, but to be honest, this is kinda disappointing", Nya pointed out. "I want to do something exciting, something thrilling"

"Like what? Being chased by the stone army?", Kai joked and laughed, showing up his sparkling, devilishly sharp, canines. When he closed his mouth he accidentally bit his lip. "Ow!"

"That's karma", Nya laughed. Kai's finger brushed his bottom lip and he could feel something wet and sticky dripping down his jaw. (For you dirty minded out there: stop XD)

"I'm going to a restroom, you know where it is?", Nya shook her head and Kai excused himself and took off in a direction.

Time skip 10 minutes

Kai spotted Cole who was no longer at the snack table. He had flipped down his hood but his make-up was still on. It looked almost genuine, the ebony white on its right places and the dark spots melting in with the environment. The only thing that was off with his make-up was around his mouth where it had faded away.

He had a cup with punch in one hand and a scythe in the other, and Kai noticed that Cole had taken off his skeleton-looking gloves. "Cole, do you know where the restroom is?"

"Kai! Mmm, heh", Cole slurred with a humorous lilt, but Kai understood what he said anyway. "You look like you slit someone's throat with your teeth"

"Do you know, where, the restroom is?", Kai repeated, eyeing his drink. The blood had dried and it looked like a part of his costume, but Kai didn't like it. It was kind of gross to be honest.

"Maybe...", he slurred with a smirk.

'Are you serious?', Kai sighed as he left his presumably drunk brother. 'At least I'm not the one who'll get in trouble'

Sooner or later he found the restroom beside the remade skeleton of a Grundle. He walked inside to see Lloyd washing his hands. He jumped a little when he saw the fire ninja. "K-Kai?"

Kai held up a hand. "Don't. Ask." He walked up to a basin and rolled up his torn sleeves. He then took off his hairy, fingerless gloves before he proceeded to wash his mouth and jaw, of course taking off the fake teeth and cleaning them too.

Lloyd occasionally glanced at him but dried his hands and fixed his leather hat. He grabbed the sickle and tied it with his belt-rope, securely fastening it so it won't be able to come loose.

"Your make-up dissolves in water", Lloyd stated as he leaned against a wall, presumably waiting for him.

"I don't care", Kai grumbled as he saw himself in the mirror. It had smeared all over his face and he looked awful, so he just removed it all. He sighed. "This party sucks"

Time skip 1 hour

"Hiya! Take that!", Nya swung her broom at Lloyd who sparred it with his sickle. They had a friendly match, but it looked intense and had a big audience who cheered them on.

Cole lay asleep on a bench, murmuring things in his slumber, while Kai sat beside him. He wanted to see the battle, but there were so many people in the way and to be honest, Cole's murmuring was very interesting and intriguing.

"Mmm, I'm sorry... seriously....", Cole slurred as he shuffled around in his sleep. "Won't do it again, Jay. I swear"

Speaking of which, where was Jay?

"Greetings, brothers", Kai looked up to see Zane who was face-painted green with a black wig on his head.

"Did you find him?", Kai asked, and for mere seconds Zane looked confused. He then nodded with a small smile as he told him that they discussed on how to bring P. I. X. A. L back. "Glad to hear"

Zane sat down on the other end of the bench, lifting Cole's legs up and put them in his lap in order to fit. Zane looked around, his eyes darted everywhere, before he spoke. "We should leave"

"Couldn't agree more", Kai said before a thought crossed his mind. "Wait, why? Are we in a hurry?"

"We should go get a good night rest before tomorrow comes", Zane explained. "Besides, sensei Wu will not return until 11 p.m. and it would be a wise decision to return before he does", he hinted at Cole as he said so.

Kai looked at the clock to see it show 10 p.m. "Alright, let's get going"

Time skip 30 minutes

The ninja had assembled by the entrance but one ninja was still missing.

"Why isn't he answering my texts?", Nya grumbled.

"We should go back looking for him", Kai said.

"But what about Cole?", Zane said as he and Lloyd had each of Cole's arms around their necks.

"Zane, you can take him back to the Bounty and make sure he won't do something stupid. The rest of us should split up and look for Jay", Lloyd said. "Let's try to not involve sensei Wu for the time being"

Time skip 20 minutes

Kai searched for Jay by the bottomless hole when someone decided to call him. It was Nya. "Sis, did you find him?"

"Yes, come to the dinosaur exhibit! Fast!", Nya shouted in despair. She then hung on, leaving Kai speechless.

After a few seconds of thinking he ran as fast as he could to the dinosaur exhibit. He could hear screams and people ran in the opposite direction of where he was going.

When he reached there Lloyd and Nya was already there, and so was Jay. Nya was kneeling beside Jay who lay on a bench while Lloyd was frozen in place.

"Pupils! What has happened?", Kai turned around to see sensei Wu. He had a hockey mask on and a machete, which was very unsettling, but his hat was still on and his beard could be seen under the mask, which made him recognizable.

"I don't know yet", Kai replied and the two of them approached the rest.

Jay wore torn clothes and was professionally painted to look like a zombie, his skin was greenish pale and he was bloody around his mouth. Fake wounds could be seen where his clothes didn't cover his torso and legs, and his hands covered his bloody stomach while his eyes was closed. It almost looked like he was sleeping, except for one tiny detail.

He didn't breathe.
______________________________________

        【HДPP¥ HДLLOЩЁЁЙ】

Jay: happy Halloween everyone!

Kai: and thank you LloydFan for requesting!

Author: I'm on a fall break and I don't think that I would be on Wattpad as often. I'll probably spend my time gaming, reading and doing homework starting tomorrow

Kai: also, don't look for a reason since, well, there is none

Jay: anyway-

Everyone: BYE AND HAPPY SEARCHING DETECTIVES!

P.s; if you've read my texting book you'll notice that I'm using the same party. Yes, I'm lazy deal with it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 146 8
When Echizen is gunned down one day during practice he's forced to tell everyone the one thing he hoped he could be hidden from them forever. They so...
3.8K 47 13
Jay is back with the ninja. But what they don't know, is that he isn't on their team. Along with all the failures that have been happening, Kai ends...
274 0 11
It's been years ever since the ninja have died. Every Day of Departed, the ninja have been honored. One day, on a normal Day of Departed, a new vill...
284 30 5
His scar throbbed, he held his head, trying to calm his breathing. His ears were ringing, a very high pitched ringing in his ears caused for blood to...