Ninjago's Murder Mysteries

By demondaughter21

Can you see who's the murderer by a few clues? Or are you CLUEless? In every chapter a mystery is needed to s... More

info
headless
congratulations
a/n
a/n
the killing machine
congrats!
the bloody pond
yay!
the assassination
WOHOH!
a hi and a bye
YEY!
Hanged
tada!
Jealousy gone too far
YAAAAAAAAY!!!
a/n
tortured in the worst way
tortured in the worst way 2
hurray
The dagger
The dagger 2
confusing but YAY!
electrocuted
holy dang!
a/n
lingering in the dark
CONGRATULATIONS!
the consequence of his actions
*throws confetti*
paying for past mistakes
¥@¥!!!
right trough the head
YUSS!
arson
*insert drumrolls here*
hidden statistics
CoNgRaTs
yay!
the Halloween masquerade
yay!
coffee and tea
yay!
the new year jumper
yay!
he would die either way
yay!
throat slit in half
yay! (for one last time)

one splash of water

163 8 48
By demondaughter21

Before season 6

Characters:
Zane
Kai
Jay
Lloyd
Nya
Cole
Darreth
Misako
Sensei Wu
______________________________________

Whispers.

Weak, hoarse, whispers.

Nya wasn't sure where they came from, but they were there, echoing trough the enormous apartment.

Yes, they lived in an apartment now, they needed a place in New Ninjago City that was NOT the Bounty, now when they were famous. (A.k.a. I wanted a new location XD)

She knew that the whispers did not come from her head. No, they stopped when she covered her ears.

"Hello?", she called out and dropped the bags of groceries on the floor so she could take off her coat.

The whispers stopped. Someone got up to their feet and made their way to her. In the other end of the hall was Lloyd.

"Oh, hey. I didn't know anyone was here", he said and scratched his head.

"I just got here", Nya said as she hung up her coat. "Where are the others?"

"Missions, interviews, I don't know", Lloyd shrugged. "I wouldn't be surprised if someone was inside too"

He turned around and went back to where he came from, calling out, "there's coffee in the kitchen if you want some!"

Time skip 2 days

"Kai, stop"

"With what?"

"With that", Cole gestured to Kai's index finger that kept tapping the wooden armrest.

"Why is everything I do irritating you!?", Kai snapped, but he stopped the tapping at least.

"Guys. Please", Nya yawned, her eyes slightly opened and her mind half asleep. "I got a really bad sleep last night"

"Why?", Zane asked her.

"I don't know!", she whined and shifted in her seat. "I'm so tired I could fall asleep on this chair"

All of them were behind the scene of a talk show while Darreth, sensei Wu and Misako were interviewed at the moment.

Jay rubbed his temple and took a deep breath. Then he let it out, maybe the second time this minute. He mumbled something under his breath.

"I know", Lloyd breathed out and leaned back, closing his eyes as he faced the ceiling.

Nya wanted to know what the two talked about, yet she was too tired to care. Soon they would meet the crowd and answer multiple questions, probably some questions Nya had answered on before, and some that she didn't want to answer to.

"Thank you for your time!", she heard the host say and the interviewed three came back.

They didn't look too happy, not even Darreth who set this up in the first place. Yet Darreth put up a smile as he spoke. "Alright, guys! You're up!"

Time skip 3 days

"I think this is fun!", Kai protested. "I don't get why you don't enjoy being famous"

"Well, I think it's draining!", Nya retorted.

"But this is where the majority of our earnings comes from", Zane said matter-of-factly. "And we need it fo-"

"I liked it back in the day!", Cole interrupted. "When we didn't need the luxuries and stuff!"

"But what're we supposed to do?!", Jay spoke up. "We need the money for equipment, not to mention the inventions and vehicles!"

"Guys! The fame will blow away like any hot topics! Soon there will be something new the public can woo about and we'll be left alone. We just need to suck it up a little longer!", Lloyd intervened.

"Lloyd, don't you get it? We're the ninja, the protectors of Ninjago! Not some teenage pop band! I think we should cancel this stupid deal with Darreth!", Cole faced their leader.

"Well, that's your opinion!", Kai got in front of Cole. "We accepted it for a reason!"

"Lloyd, you're only thinking about what would please the public, but we can't keep this act up! Kai, you only care about fame, don't you!? And you two-,", Nya snapped as she turned to Zane and Jay, her fist clenched and teeth gritted. "Only care about money! I'm sick of this!"

"Nya, wait!", Jay pleaded as she stomped away from them, boiling in anger.

"Great, look what you-"

"Shut up, boulderbrain, or I'll make you!", Jay threatened, looking him dead in eye, before he walked away.

Nya paced in her bedroom, wording her anger to no one. Jay knocked on the door, but got no more response than a "go away!"

"Nya, I'm sorry. But... Just, I- I'm sorry", he apologized softly on the other side of the door. "Please, let me in. We'll solve it, alright?"

Nya threw herself on her bed. She wanted a hug, she wanted someone to tell her that it'll all be okay. 'But if I stay strong, maybe he'll go to our side'

"Get bent!"

A heavy sigh was released outside her room and he left, his feet dragging on the floor for every step.

Time skip 2 days

Darreth was itching for something brand new for the ninja, for the guys at least, the paparazzi and reporters were hungry on gossip and scandals, Cole was nowhere to be found and Jay did not come crawling back to Nya begging for mercy, which was new. All in all, things was getting worse by the minute.

Nya felt bad for snapping at the guys, especially Jay. So she decided to apologize to the ones she snapped at and ask if anyone has seen Cole recently.

First, Kai.

"Kai, I'm sorry for saying that you only care about fame!", Nya said outside his door.

A few seconds and the door opened, revealing Kai smirking. "Took you long enough to swallow your pride"

Nya rolled her eyes, smiling as Kai admitted thoughtfully. "Thought you weren't wrong about that"

"Have you seen Cole recently?"

"Cole? Nah. Don't care either", he shrugged.

Next, Zane.

She knocked on his door multiple times but there was no response. "Are you looking for me?"

Nya jumped as she turned around to face him. "Oh! Hello. Um, I'm sorry for snapping at you"

He smiled at her warmly. "I'm sorry too, you were right after all"

"Do you know where Cole might be?"

"He's usually in his room or in the kitchen, but I haven't seen him in a while. I'm worried that something might've happened", Zane said in concern.

Nya had already been to his room yesterday. His bed was wet, which worried her sick. Could someone have...? 'No, it's probably nothing'

After that, she went to Lloyd.

His door was slightly ajar so she couldn't help but to peek inside. She couldn't see much, just a plain white wall and a wooden drawer, an empty waterbottle and a Starfarer minifigure on top of it.

"Who's there?", Lloyd asked inside the room, startling her.

"It's Nya", she said and stood up straight. "I came to say sorry!"

"Uh, okay...?", he said, surprised. He opened the door slightly wider and poked his head out.

"Also, when was the last time you saw Cole?"

"I don't know, yesterday or the day before that maybe?"

Lastly, Jay.

Nya took a deep breath as she knocked on the door.

"W-what?", he said from inside, not opening the door. His voice cracked slightly.

"I'm sorry for being mean and denying your apology!", she said.

Jay sighed as he murmured something.

"What?"

"Y-yeah, it's fine, n-nothing to worry about"

"Hey, do you know where Cole is?"

"N-no, why? I don't remember you snapping at him"

Nya felt the tears in her eyes. No one has seen Cole and there was water in his bed. Cole, being a ghost, can't stand water. Ghosts' dissolves in water.

Ghosts' dies in water.

Who was the murderer?
Why do you think so?
How hard was it?(1-10)
______________________________________

Nya: hey guys! Extra long chapter here!

Cole: thank you XxNinjagoFanGirlxX25 for requesting!

Author: anyway-

Everyone: BYE AND HAPPY SEARCHING DETECTIVES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830 25 34
A few months after Nya's Passing the ninja discover there is a serial killer on the loose in Ninjago. When Kai runs off after discovering one of the...
154 10 8
Aurora and her team find themselves in a peculiar situation. For months, the vigilantes had been struggling to fight against an uncharacteristically...
4.7K 146 8
When Echizen is gunned down one day during practice he's forced to tell everyone the one thing he hoped he could be hidden from them forever. They so...
1.5K 92 26
He's coming. An unexpected new visitor plans on arriving to Ninjago. Could he possibly be as harmful as he sounds? With Kai and Cole's elemental powe...