In His Arms Again [boyxboy]

By freeasabirdxx

Previously named 'Emo Camp 2' More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 3

1.9K 51 8
By freeasabirdxx

Picture is inspiration for the character Alexander.

“Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I. Fucking. Hate. That. Fucking. Kid.”

            “S-Sam… Don’t break my controller, please…” I plead with him as he violently mashes the buttons on the controller, playing his deadly video game. Alexander and Lucas went down to get a drink and they haven’t been back up in a half an hour. I don’t know if I should be worried or not that those two are alone. For all we know, it could be the Taylor incident again.

            Suddenly, the door swings open and in walks Lucas, his head held high with a smirk plastered on his face. He plops down on the bed next to Sam and mumbles, “Shane, Alexbaby wants to talk to you.”

            Hesitantly, I get up and drag myself over to the door. I’m kind of nervous leaving these two alone in the same room. Sam’s on the verge of murdering him and he’s just super smug being able to touch Alexander all he wants.

            I sigh and walk downstairs to the kitchen. I glance around and notice he’s not in here, and then I walk into the living, where I find him sitting on the couch in the dark, the only light being the kitchen.

            “What’s going on, Alexander?” I sit down next to him. He immediately wraps his arms around me tightly and I automatically hold him close.

            “L-Lucas… asked to stay the night…”

            “Don’t tell me you said yes,” I groan and wait for an answer. All I got was silence. Great, now not only do I have to worry about Sam and Alexander getting into a fight, but I have to worry about Sam killing Lucas or Lucas doing something to Alexander? Give me a break…

            “We shouldn’t leave those two upstairs for so long,” I get up and pull him up, “come on.”

            “Oh my gosh! They’re alone by themselves?!” he exclaims and rushes up the stairs, pulling me along, and barges into my room. Sam and Lucas glance up at us like we’re a couple of lunatics, Sam sitting on the bed, leaning against the headboard, reading a magazine and Lucas sitting on the floor playing a video game.

            “Everything’s in place,” I whispered to Alexander.

            “He’s not even glaring at him…” he whispers back.

            “Everything okay?” Lucas asks, pausing his game, “and by the way… where am I sleeping at tonight?”

            Sam raises an eyebrow, “You’re staying over?” He glances over at Alexander. Alexander avoids eye contact with him and sits on the foot of my queen-sized bed, staring down at his lap.

“Yeah, Alexbaby said I could stay over,” Lucas glances at Sam, grinning. Sam looks to Alexander, shocked, then grits his teeth and scowls. Alexander sits there, fidgeting.

“You can sleep on the couch downstairs. Come on, I’ll get you set up,” I tell Lucas. He glances at me, slightly disappointed. I can only imagine where he wanted to sleep. He follows me out of the room.

Alexander’s Point of View

I glance up and watch the two leave the room, Lucas dragging his feet behind him. I’m such a dummy! It’s not exactly my fault though… Lucas told me he couldn’t get a ride home from his parents and that he was going to walk. He put the guilt trip on me… What else should I have done?

“What the fuck, Alexander; a sleepover?” Sammie growls from behind me. I sigh, turn, and face him. I stare at his chest, sneaking a peek at his face. He’s glaring passed me at the TV screen. He never glares directly at me, especially after what happened with… yeah, um…

“W-well… He guilt me into saying yes…” I hang my head and choke back a sob.

He sighs, then grabs my hand and pulls me into a tight embrace. I close my eyes and burry my face in his chest, sobbing a little. I’m not really sure why I’m crying, but it feels good to get it out.

“Alexander,” he whispers softly, “we’re sleeping with Shane tonight.”

I blink and glance up at him, dumbfounded. Sleeping with Shane? He sighs again as Shane walks into the room.

“You are sleeping in between Shane and me tonight on this bed,” he pats the mattress.

“That’s a good idea. That way, if Lucas does try anything, he’d have to get through us first,” Shane sits down on the bed.

“A-aren’t you guys just being too overprotective..?”

Shane and him share glances with each other, then shake their heads.

Sam’s POV

I wonder if he has a problem with sleeping next to Shane now. He never did, since the guy is like his older brother. But, lately, Alexander has been acting strange.

“W-well, fine, but I don’t think there’s a need for it. You know, I hate being in the middle. Both of you roll around and scoot towards the middle. I’m gonna be sandwiched between you guys. Oh gosh, I see it now… you’re both gonna squish me to death!!” he puts his hands on his face and looks at us in complete horror.

Shane and I burst out into laughter as I hold Alexander close, “Oh, calm down. We won’t do that.”

“And if we do, it’s all outta love, Alexander,” Shane chuckles and I join in on the laughter. Alexander pokes his bottom lip out, pouting.

“Well, I’m tired,” he yawns and crawls into the bed, pulling his shirt and pants off, “and it’ll be really hot between you guys and I’m gonna sweat really badly.”

“It’s okay, baby. We’ll turn the fan on,” I smile at him. I can’t stay mad at him, but I can stay mad at Lucas. That bastard is really going to pay for guilting Alexander.

We crawl into bed, with the ceiling fan turned on, and go to sleep.

Alexander’s POV (sorry, I keep switching x.x)

“Alexbaby…”

“L-Lucas..?”

“No, haha, who is this Lucas person?”

My eyes wander around, searching for the fimilar voice. There’s no one around. Who is it..?

“Lucas is my friend…”

“Who flirts a lot. What happens if he turns into me? What happens if he rapes you?” the voice continues to laugh.

“Taylor?!” I stare at darkness, my eyes wide, filled with terror. I feel his hand caress my cheek and grab my bum. I jump and try to run away, but I fall. It’s the drug; it’s kicking in again. I can’t walk, I’m too weak to. My breathing quickens, my cheeks flush, and suddenly, I’m feeling super horny. It’s like it was when Taylor did… that to me. What do I do?

“Sammie! Help me!” I try to call out, but my voice was slurred and barely audible. I choke back a sob. My clothes peel off, one by one, until I’m completely naked. Oh no, it’s happening all over again…

“T-Taylor, please don’t!” I manage to cry out. It takes the breath out of me and I start panting heavily. I feel his hands roam all over my body; I feel him grope me, as if this was real.

“Shh, it’s okay, Alexbaby,” I feel his smirk against my neck before he bites down on it, forcing a silent moan to escape my lips.

“You enjoy it, don’t you, baby? You don’t want me to stop. Look, you’re body is begging for more,” he starts rubbing my crotch hard, causing more moans out of me.

“S-stop i-it…” my words slur out of my mouth, my vision spins. I feel like I’m going to pass out.

“T-Taylor…”

“Who is Taylor? It’s me, Lucas.”

“N-no…more…”

“I’m not done yet!” He shouts at me and forces me down on my chest and knees, my hips in the air.

“NO!!!” I cry out, trembling as sweat covers my body. Sam and Shane bolt up and try to calm me down. Shane cups a hand over my mouth as I scream too loud. Sam pulls me into a super tight embrace and holds me to his chest. I feel my tears staining his tank as I continue to sob hard.

I still feel him, he’s still here. It’s Sammie’s and Shane’s hands now, but it’s still Taylor’s. He’s still haunting me, raping me, letting me know that I still have to be afraid; I still have to be paranoid of everyone who comes into my life, who touches me.

“Leave me alone, Taylor!!” I shout as loud as I could. I can hear him laughing at me, mocking me.

“Alexander! Taylor isn’t here!” I hear Sammie’s distant voice. I quiet down, but sob loud into his chest, trembling as my fear grows. He tightens his hold on me, trying to calm me down. Shane left to go see if anyone woke up.

“S-Sammie…”

“Shh, Alexander, it’s okay. Taylor isn’t here. He’s gone and won’t ever come back,” he brushes my bangs out of my face and wipes my tears away with his thumbs. I look up at him, the fear fading. Sammie’s here and he’s gonna protect me like he always does. He’ll never let what happened with Taylor, happen again and I know that.

Shane quietly walks back into the room and plops down on the bed, staring at me, concerned.

“I’m okay now, Shaney,” I smile at him, trying to reassure him.

“You sure?” he sighs, rubbing the back of his head, unsure.

I nod and gently push Sammie down and lay on top of him, cuddling as close as I can. He holds me close as Shane lays down next to us. We all fall back asleep, well, I do. I’m not sure about them, but this time, I don’t dream at all.

“Alexander…” I hear Lucas whisper.

“Nng…”

“Alexbaby,” he coos. 

“Cannonball!!” Lucas jumps onto the bed, curled into a ball, landing on top of the three of us. Alexander cries out as Sam stays asleep. I’ve been awake for about ten minutes now.

“Ugh…Lucasss! That hurt!” Alexander whines. He rolls over onto his side facing me. Lucas takes this chance and snuggles in between him and Sam, making Sam spoon Lucas as Lucas spoons Alexander. I look at Alexander, concerned, wondering if I should make Lucas move, but Alexander just laughs.

“Lucas is gonna squish us all to death with his fat butt!”

“Am not, Alexbaby! You know I got a tight fit ass!” Lucas starts tickling Alexander, who squirms and giggles uncontrollably. If you didn’t know any better, you’d think these two actually were a couple. Alexander seems…happy.

The alarm goes off, but I turn over and turn it off before it gets annoying. I look over at Sam, who is still asleep, and nudge Alexander.

“He’s got work today, wake him up.”

“Lucas, will you nudge him for me?” Alexander asks, rolling over towards Lucas. Lucas nods and rolls over, facing Sam and my hands find their way to Alexander’s hips. He feels my boner against his ass and starts to blush from it.

“Oi…big fat slut, Samuel! Wake up nowwwww,” Lucas nudges him too hard and Sam falls off the bed.

“The fuck?! What did you fucking do that for?” Sam glares up at Lucas.

“He’s awake now, Alexander,” Lucas rolls back over, my hands leaving Alexander’s hips.

Sam gets up and storms out of the room, angry. Lucas sits up and looks down at Alexander, “Hey, you wanna go to the mall today?”

“Nah, I want to stay here and clean the house,” Alexander smiles at him and sits up.

“I can do the chores by myself if you want to go, Alexander,” I also sit up and put a hand on his shoulder.

“No, I want to help. Cleaning day! We’ll clean the house like a douche cleans a vagina!” Alexander rolls off the bed onto the floor and leaves the room.

“He seems happy,” Lucas says, looking melancholy.

“Are you going to stay and help clean or you leaving?”

“I’ll leave. I don’t want to bother you guys and I don’t want to clean, haha,” he gets out of bed and leaves the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 192 29
31 2 13
Found him....
2K 145 19
413 1 33
BoyxBoy