Everything Cliché (Lesbian St...

Galing kay darksideofme17

Two strangers meet by chance and all the cliche in the world happens to them but then again, what's a good st... Higit pa

Chapter 1: A Romeo & Juliet-esque cliche
Chapter 2: We Meet Again Cliche
Chapter 3: We Switched Up Phones Cliche Pt 1
Chapter 4: We Switched Up Phones Cliche Part 2
Chapter 5: Let's Pretend to be Girlfriends Cliche
Chapter 6: Let's Pretend to be Girlfriends Part 2
Chapter 7: Meet the Family
Chapter 8: The 'I'm In Love with my Best Friend' Cliche
Chapter 9: I'm Stuck In This One-Sided Love Cliche
Chapter 10: I'm in Denial Cliche
Chapter 11: Just A One Time Thing Cliche
Chapter 13: We Need Time Apart to Sort Our Feelings Cliche
Chapter 14: Things Are Complicated Now
Chapter 15: I'm Sorry It Took Long For Me To Realize
Chapter 16: Our Families Hate Each Other
Chapter 17: A Family Feud
Chapter 18: We Might Be Romeo and Juliet but We're Not Ending in Tragedy
Chapter 19: Us Against the World Cliche
Chapter 20: Hold My Hand, Never Let Me Go
Chapter 21: Be Here With Me
Chapter 22: Silence Is Deafening
Chapter 23: If This Was A Movie
Chapter 24: Unravelling The Web Of Lies
Chapter 25: Betray the Ones You Love
Chapter 26: Kiss Me Goodbye
Chapter 27: Fight For Love
Chapter 28: Reconciliation
Chapter 29: Whatever Happens, We Face It Together
Chapter 30: Our Road to Happy Ever After

Chapter 12: One Night Stand Cliche

4.2K 197 16
Galing kay darksideofme17

Author's Note: Contains sex. Don't like it, don't read it. To those who will read it, I hope it's as good as I think it is.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Amelia's very well aware of the buttons slowly coming undone from careful hands, aware of the moment her shirt is thrown to the side and aware of the lips passionately against hers. Amelia feels her heart battering up against her chest, feels the soft, lithe hands caressing her side before taking hold of her hips and oh it feels so good that she couldn't care less about the moans escaping her lips.

"Are you sure?" Through her lust addled brain, she manages a quick nod before connecting their lips once again because it's addicting. She tugs at the shirt in a silent message for Maxie to take it off and whines when she feels cold air hit her skin but groans in appreciation the moment her eyes meet toned abs and a second later feels that heated skin against her own. She fumbles with her hands trying to find the bra hook, internally celebrating when she takes a hold of it and undo it. She lets Maxie do the same thing to her own bra and both garments thrown carelessly to the side. She's never wanted someone as much as she wanted Maxie and there should be a red flag somewhere but she ignores it. She feels Maxie trailing kisses from her jaw down to her neck where she sucks at her pulse point lightly ripping a moan out of her before she feels those sinful lips down her chest. With one look of approval she holds her breath in anticipation before arching her back when she feels one of her breasts engulf in warmth. She moans unabashedly at the tongue circling her nipple before it's engulf in warmth once again. Amelia can't help her hands from clutching on to dark locks, wanting her to stay in place but at the same time wanting those lips somewhere else. She feels Maxie kiss her right breast one last time before turning the attention to her left one. The girl barely bats an eye or takes a breath as takes her left breast and sucks it eagerly, Amelia's sure she's dripping down below. Despite losing herself into the pleasure she still feels hands moving down her body until it reaches the top of her jeans, the button quickly becoming undone and she's never wanted her jeans gone as fast as now. Kicking it somewhere in the bed, she opens her legs for Maxie to settle in and bites her lip when the girl takes off her own jeans. She places her hands on the girl's ass to pull her close, wanting to feel friction on her nether regions. She sighs in relief when Maxie kisses her once again while a hand plays with her nipple. Now Amelia is no stranger to sexual intercourse but it has been a while, 2 years to be exact, since she had last experienced this.

"Maxie. Please." She begs as she feels she will implode if she doesn't feel the girl's finger to where she wants it the most. Maxie keeps kissing her as the girl's hand moves down from her breast, tickling her skin lightly until she reaches the top of her underwear. "Fuck, take it off. Please!" She's almost crying and god she's never wanted someone as strongly as she wanted Maxie. She feels her underwear being peeled off and cries out when a single finger flicks against her clit. She bites her bottom lip to at least stifle some of the noises but fails miserably as said finger rubs her up and down, lips descending down her body until she feels hot breath against her core.

"May I?" Is the simple question, she knew Maxie will never do anything that makes her uncomfortable, she knew the girl will stop if she says so but she doesn't want to stop because she's selfish and she wants to feel Maxie's finger, tongue, anything the beautiful girl will give her until she screams to the heavens. She nods eagerly and tries to keep her eyes lock with those amber ones as that wonderful, talented tongue makes contact with her slit. Amelia loses it, throwing her head back when her clit is being lick up and down and she clutches dark locks once again when that damn tongue move down until she somehow feels it inside her. No one has ever given her this much pleasure before and no one has done what Maxie is doing now with her tongue. Going in and out of her as deep as she can go before licking all the up to her clit before repeating the process. Just as Amelia thinks she's going to lose her mind and voice from all the screaming, her clit is being engulfed with hot lips and a tongue flicking against it in slow, deliberate way before she feels a finger entering her. She clenches greedily looking down at her lover. She's so close to orgasm that she started moving her hips in a sloppy rhythm. She's moaning Maxie's name and the words 'fuck', 'harder' and 'more' like a prayer before she feels her orgasm peaking. With great effort she looks down, meets darkened amber eyes and that's all she needs to finally reach her high with what sounds like Maxie's name. She could care less if the neighbours hears her or the people on the street. In fact she wants them to hear how good she feels at the moment as she tries to come down from her climax. She's breathing hard, thought it was never going to end but Maxie is there helping her ride through her most intense climax, guiding her back down to Earth in a satiated form, she can tell her muscles have limp at such intensity. Maxie's climbing on top of her again and she pulls her to her, kissing her with so much passion it's almost hurtful. She realizes the girl's shaking and knows exactly why.

Maxie's never seen anyone as beautiful as Amelia when she comes undone. She's sure that image is burned through her mind forever and she has no idea how she'll ever be satisfied with just today. She guides Amelia down from her high by softly licking her sensitive clit before going up the bed only to be pulled down by the girl and her lips are crashing against those addicting ones. She's shaking so much from how turned on she is but she won't force Amelia to return the favor. She won't force the girl to do anything that might cause her some discomfort. She's surprised when she feels herself being pushed down the bed and it dawns on her that Amelia has flipped their position when her back finally hits the mattress. The girl doesn't waste any time at all, getting moans out of her lips as she feels her suck her breasts like a thirsty marathoner before those lips start trailing down her body. She knows this is just to release all the sexual tension between them but she also knows this will break her heart. She should stop this, she can't. Let her be selfish for once. Let her have this moment with the girl she likes. She's snap out of her thoughts when she feels tentative tongue make contact of her clit and when did Amelia take off her underwear? She doesn't let her mind wander over minute details as she moans loudly when she's being licked up and down broadly. She tries to keep her hands to herself but they fly to take hold of brown hair to keep the girl where she needed her the most. She does keep her grasp light as to not hurt Amelia.

"Fuck!" Maxie moans out when she feels that tongue enter her and started going in and out of her. "F-fuck Amelia." She breathes out as she feels her orgasm creeping up, feels the familiar knotting on her lower regions. "More. Please." She cries out and groans when at least 2 fingers entering her while the girl's tongue lap at her clit. She shouts Amelia's name mix with the word 'fuck' as she goes over the edge, her back arching off the bed and her grip on the girl's hair tightening before she pushes that head away as she comes plummeting back to Earth. She pulls Amelia up to her and kisses her, ignoring the fact the girl's face is covered in her own essence.

"Was that good?" Amelia whispers breathlessly, all she can do is nod.

"Can we go again?" She asks, one hand already journeying down the girl's body and when she gets a nod of approval she runs one finger over those wet lips. If she only has today to have this with Amelia then she'll be damned if she won't make it worthwhile.

By the time they finally satisfied whatever needs they had, it was already dark out. Amelia opens her eyes to be greeted by darkness, the only light source are the lights outside the window. She can feel her body is deliciously sore as she tries to move only to be stopped by a body against hers. She finally notices Maxie with an arm thrown over her bare stomach and head resting just a few inches away from hers. She smiles at the peaceful look on the girl's face as she unconsciously pulls her closer to her. She doesn't fight it but instead throws an arm over the girl and traces her back only to hear a hiss from the sleeping girl. Amelia flinched guiltily as she sees amber eyes meeting hers.

"Hey." She caresses her cheek as Maxie smiles groggily at her. "I think I scratched your back too much." She starts tracing over the length of Maxie's arm, up and down before settling on her hips.

"Mmm it goes to show how good it was." Maxie teases turning to her side, away from her and Amelia sees the damaged she has done. Maxie's back was filled with red angry scratch marks. She tenderly traces each line blushing at the memory before wrapping her arm around Maxie's waist.

"I'm sorry." She means it for more than just the scratches. It's in this moment she remembers Jordan's words 'how long are you going to let her endure'. It hits her that she has once again failed to take Maxie's feelings into consideration and has no doubt made the girl suffer. "Are you enduring this?" She asks.

"The scratches? They don't hurt that much." Maxie automatically answers making her shake her head.

"Have you.." she pauses. "Have you been enduring a lot of things for me?" She asks and feels the girl stiffen beside her. "Is it true? You've been enduring a lot of things for me haven't you?" She feels movement then she's on her back with burning amber eyes lock on her own.

"And what if I have been enduring things for you?" Maxie challenges her and she can't help but feel her heart hammering against her chest. "You know why I'm willing to endure anything for you?" Maxie doesn't wait for her to answer. "Because I like you Amelia. If liking you means enduring a lot of things then I'm willing to do so." Maxie tells her and it hits Amelia. Maxie really did like her, she really did endure things for her and it hits Amelia that she could possibly be reciprocating Maxie's feelings. "Have you been enduring as well Amelia?" That question snaps her and she pushes the girl away. She feels like she's about to hyperventilate at the sudden realization of her feelings.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Amelia chants as she slowly dress herself. She sees Maxie's downcasted expression as she slowly walks to the door. "I'm sorry Maxie. I need time to myself. I'll see you soon okay?" She leaves the room unknowingly leaving a broken heart.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

406 28 22
Three strangers meet in the most unlikely way and become best friends . Searching for a girl, they go on the most wild adventure ,passing worlds and...
154K 3.8K 25
Why are the Boys the bad one? Why is the Girl the good one? Not in this story. #projectgoodboy
2.6K 164 33
Just another typical love story. Maybe with a twist?
618 47 42
A girl simply looking to have a great time and some fun, along the way she used to work in a magazine company where they suddenly threw her off witho...