Run • MFZ MNZ [COMPLETED]

By bandkid2001

"I wanna runaway, anywhere out this place." More

Prologue
Chapter 1; Busy Day
Chapter 2; Skype Calls
Chapter 3; The Next Day
Chapter 4; Dinner
Chapter 5; Haunted House and Haunted Hayrides
Chapter 6; After School Adventures
Chapter 7; Secrets
Chapter 8; Panic Attacks
Chapter 9; The Plan
Chapter 10; Halloween
Chapter 11; First Day
Chapter 12; Finding Out
Chapter 13; Denny's
Chapter 14; I Wish
Chapter 15; No Worries?
Chapter 16; Who's at the Door?
Chapter 17; Rides
Chapter 18; You're Safe!
Chapter 19; Doctors
Chapter 20; Shopping Spree
Chapter 21; Boyfriends
Chapter 22; Breakfast
Chapter 23; Mark
Chapter 25; Diary Entries
Chapter 26; Little Italy
Chapter 27; Come Over
Chapter 28; Cake
Chapter 29; Date Night Fight
Chapter 30; Explainations
Chapter 31; Angry
Chapter 32; "It"
Chapter 33; No Response
Chapter 34; Subway
Chapter 35; Delicious Orchards
Chapter 36; Punished
Chapter 37; Friends
Chapter 38; Packing
Chapter 39; Ride Home
Chapter 40; Johnny
Epilogue

Chapter 24; Late Night Talks

1.3K 52 20
By bandkid2001

Mackenzie's POV

I looked at my sister and sighed.

"When I saw mom having an affair on dad, I kind of just shut down in a way. I kind of started crying and I don't know. Then they told me that they might get divorced I thought I'd be happy but, I don't know how I feel," I admit. "Then stuff with John is confusing right now."

"Why didn't you call me or something? I would've helped you," Maddie asked.

"I just didn't think that you'd drop everything to help me. I mean, look at everything you have, I just figured I'm your last concern. You don't need any distractions," I admit.

"Aw Kenz," Maddie said, stroking my hair. "I'll always be there to help you. No matter what, I am always here even when I'm miles away. You're worth dropping everything for, you're not a distraction, why would you even think that?" Maddie asked.

"Because I mean, seriously, look at everything that you have. You have so much going on, I just thought I'm still your annoying little sister like you said when you were sixteen."

Maddie sighed and held me tighter. Twirling my hair on her finger.

"I was sixteen and stupid Mackenzie. When I said that I was probably on the phone with Paige or someone. Yes you're my little sister, yes you can be annoying but, that doesn't mean I don't love you. I've adored you for years Mackenzie. When mom and dad told me that mom was having a baby I was so excited. I remember telling everybody about it, then when you were born and I got to hold you for the first time, I remember promising I'd be the greatest big sister ever," Maddie explained. "I adored you so much, you had the biggest brown eyes and you were so chubby. I made you laugh for the first time. I've always been there for you. There's never not been a day where I haven't, and I won't stop that now."

I look at her and hugged her. I tried not to cry the whole time but, now, I just let them fall.

"Maddie, I miss you so much. I can't stay at home alone with mom and dad fighting anymore," I cried. I just let everything I've wanted to say for awhile come out. "I just want you to come home," I finally say.

She holds me tighter and rubs my back.

"I'll be home for about a week and a half, I'll be with you the whole time. I promise," Maddie whispered.

I nodded and cried into her chest.

"Mack, you're going to make yourself sick," Maddie said, as if she was a mom.

I slowly calmed down and looked up at my sister. She wiped away the tears with her thumb and kissed my forehead.

"I'm always here Mackenzie, never think twice about calling me. You know that," Maddie states.

I nodded.

"Now, what's going on with John?" Maddie questioned.

"A few days after we found out about mom, we sat down and talked for awhile and we kissed twice. Then he's like I'm always here for you I'll never leave you. Later the same day, after I had my panic attack and told everyone to leave he stayed. He didn't say anything, he just sat there, then when we were walking up to the front door, he kissed me again and said that's for you to know I'll always catch you when you fall. Love you Kenzie," I explained. "I don't know what to think."

"Kenzie, I think he really likes you," Maddie tells me honestly. "What about the kisses, were they good?"

I nodded, "they were good. Like really good."

"I say go for it. If he makes you happy, ask him out. But, can we talk about in the morning I'm kind of tired Mackenzie," Maddie said.

I nodded and we both fell asleep.

-

I wake up, my phone keeps going off. I figured it's the group chat. I look and see they're on Skype.

I quietly get out of bed and grab Maddie's laptop. I snuck out into the living room and logged on. Knowing her password.

I logged into my Skype account and answer the call that was coming in.

"Hey guys!" I waved.

"Mackenzie! We miss you!" They all say.

"Miss you too," I say.

"You have no idea how worried we were, we were panicking for days," Lauren stated.

"I'm sorry guys, I just needed to do it," I say.

"When are you coming home?" Carson asked.

"Like a week and a half, I just need a detox from everything," I say.

"Understandable Kenzie, I mean you've been so tense lately," Brynn stated.

"So who's that kid that you were with today?" John asked.

"Oh ya, he was cute," Nadia said.

I smiled, "his name is Mark, and he's seventeen."

"Oh you getting them older boys," Brynn said.

I laughed and nodded, "he was really sweet. I think we're going to hang out again."

"Get it Kenzie," Jacob joked.

I laughed. "So how's everything there?"

"Everyone misses you. Like literally everyone has been asking for you and looking for you," Hayden explained.

"But, we're really happy you're safe though. You're our sister fam," Carson added.

"I love you guys," I smiled.

"We love you too," Brynn said.

"So how's New York?" Nadia asked.

"Good, it's really fun with Maddie and the girls," I say.

"You okay Mack? You sound sick," John asked concerned.

"Oh ya, I got sick from walking here those like four days so it's whatever. I got medicine," I shrugged.

"I can't believe you walked there," Lauren stated.

I shrugged. "A talent," I joked.

They laughed.

We talked for quiet awhile and then after about almost two hours we ended the call. At that point is was so tired I just fell asleep on the couch.

Guys I completely forgot to update. I am so sorry. Like really I am so so sorry.

Anyways yesterday we had a pep rally and the homecoming game. So juniors won both powderpuff and skit so they got to perform during the pep rally.

Now powderpuff is girls playing football, and the boys are the cheerleaders. So the boys literally 9/10 times are just twerking.

But the whole thing was so sexual it was hilarious.

Then I went to the homecoming game, we literally killed the other team. We won 63-0. There was no chance the other team could recover.

Anyways today is homecoming and I'm not going because it just stupid. I'm over it. Plus every year right before hoco something bad happens to me so it sucks.

But anyways I have a question for y'all. So I have this story I am writing, I need your opinions on this. So I have these baby names and I want you to pick the name.

But the catch is you won't know the names. So what you have to do is pick a number 1 or 2 and then the one that has the most I will tell you the next chapter which name won.

Anyways nothing too exciting I'm tired and my uncle Jay came down to visit and it's awesome.

But that's me so I have to go I'm a bit busy and ya.

Bye loves xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 736 13
Emma Swan needs to be married by 30 in order to receive the money from her trust fund and save her failing business. Killian Jones is the thief who j...
52.5K 1.6K 24
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
13.4K 1.8K 52
even though they look alike that doesn't mean they should have same goals, their life is filled with regret for a mistake they commit unknowingly, t...
27.5K 873 40
Rin, a normal fourteen year old girl who has a crazy obsession with anime. People call her names for it, but she doesn't care! One night, she's in a...