WANTING THE ASSISTANT - Justi...

By THRUSTIN

❝I WANT HER.❞ in which a business man has it all. the money, the luxury , and the women. except the one pers... More

0: Intro
CAST.
TRAILER.
1: "Everyone Envies My D*ck."
2: "Dont Be a P.ussy About It."
3: "Her pu*sy Was Wetter Than Niagara Falls."
4: "Since When Women Have D.icks?"
5: "Sh.it Aint Adding Up."
6: "Soaking Wet--"
7: "Yall Some Thirsty Bitches."
8: "Phone Sex?"
9: "Truth."
10: "Girl I Know You Want This D."
11: "Girlfriend."
12: "The Man."
13: "Di.ck Appointment."
14: "Your P.ussy Tastes Like Mangos."
15: "That Belongs in Your Mouth."
16: "Kendalls Boy Toy."
17: "D.ick Breath."
19: "No, We Cant Do This."
20: "Stop Being So Fucking Hypocritical."
21: "I Want Her."
22: "Youre Mine."
23: "All For You."
24: "You Earned It."
EPILOGUE.

18: "Come Lay With Me."

6.6K 166 34
By THRUSTIN

18: "Come Lay With Me."

VOTE & COMMENT! THIS CHAPTER IS LONG FOR YOU GUYS💕

KENDALL POV / LATER THAT DAY

I'm currently getting ready for Justin's so called business dinner "date." And I quote, "date." because other people would be there.. How awkward could it be..?

I applied my lipgloss as I look at the mirror to make sure my precision is neat.

I' will admit I am nervous, this will be the first date I will be going to after a few years. All my past flings weren't anything special. But I dunno if Justin is a fling or if he's anything special..

Kendall stop over thinking it.

I rub my lips together to even out the gloss. I prefer lipgloss over lipstick any day.

"Aw look at Kenny getting all dolled up." Jo coos at me. Jo stands by the doorway watching me.

I roll my eyes in annoyance. Jo is always playfully teases me.

"Jo go suck Alecs d.ick." I said.

"I'm planning onto it." Jo says flipping her hair. Jo starts to laugh , "I'm kidding! I'm going over his house anyway today while your gone."

I know she is joking but I know at the same time she wasn't.

"Make sure you guys wear a condom, I don't want to start calling you 'baby mama Jo'." I advised to her. She sucks her teeth in annoyance. I am kinda serious on that subject simply because I did not want to be changing more diapers and hearing more cries from an infant at the moment.

"Surreeeee." She trails off crossing her arms over the other. She leans more onto the doorway.

"How do I look?" I ask changing the subject, I need a honest opinion from someone. Jo is always truthful with me, even if the truth hurts or not. I faced her so she could examine my dress and makeup.

"Flawless." Jo compliments coming up to me. She brushes off any lint on my black silk dress. "Do you know who's going to the business dinner?"

I started to think about it, I didn't know who is going to attend the business dinner, Justin didn't give me that detail. I shrug to answer Jo.

Jo hums, she grabs my purse handing it to me. I take it, thanking her.

I walk downstairs to sit on the coach, my heels clicking with every step I took. I sat on the coach then crossed my legs watching Tv as I wait for Justin.

It's 7:54PM at the moment, my eyes focused on watching 'The Walking Dead' .The Walking Dead is my favorite show at the moment. It's quite addictive.

6 minutes later there was a knock on the door.

I went to the door. I touched the knob and rotated it causing it to open. It revealed Justin in a black and white tux, he looks marvelous.

He stares at me, his eyes preying on my whole body from my head to my toe. His stare is quite intimidating.

"Kendall you look beautiful." Justin says breathlessly and I smiled.

"Thank you." I said.

"Shall we?"

He held out his hand to hold mine. We leave the penthouse heading to the elevator.

We reach the lobby then exit out the building.

He guides me to the car. I muttered a 'thank you' when he held the door for me to enter the vehicle.

"Youssef isn't driving us?" I question since we weren't driving in a limo, we are driving in a car. I speculate Justin is going to drive.

I have no problem that Justin is going to drive, it's just that I miss Youssefs presence..

"He isn't, he's on break today." Justin informed when he closed my door. He hopped into the driver seat.

He turned on the ignition and started driving.

The car ride is silent. Which is weird.. Justin is usually talkative.

"Do you know whos going to accompany us to this business dinner?" I ask trying to spark up an conversation.

Justin eyes still focused on the rode, he says "To be honest with you, I don't know, they told me it's going to be a big business that going to try to negotiate a deal with BieberCo." He states.

"Oh okay.. I'm hungry."

"Kendall you're always hungry." Justin chuckles.

He's right about that. I grin at the thought.

"You really aren't a talker while driving mm?" I ask since he wasn't really talking yet all the times we drove in the limo he talks non stop.

"Talking and driving doesn't go together for me." He says quickly. "It's hard." I hum, it seems like he can't multitask. I'm good at multitasking, if I do say so myself.

I took a deep breath, I look out the window for a distraction. The street and city lights reflecting from the darkness.

I started to think of how I hated Justin and Justin hated me when I first started working for him. But now, it's different. So many things have changed in a short period of time.

I just can't believe that I'm actually fond with Justin. I realize he isn't a bad guy as the public makes him as.

Me and him have created a interesting bond, which lead to me to having friends and enemies but I didn't mind.

I remember the time, when I first went to Dunkin Donuts for his coffee and purposely messed up his order, I remember the time, me and him went to IHOP, and I remember the time, we shared a moment when I console him as he mourn his deceased mother.

All those good memories lingered in my mind.

I smiled at the thought.

I snapped back into reality once I heard my phone vibrated.

I searched for my phone in my purse, I picked it up looking at the text message notifications.

MESSAGE 1MIN AGO:

From Jo🍒👨‍👧‍👧:

I'm about to get sum dickk😛(aka going to Alecs house) ! I won't be home, so be safe Ken! 💕 wish me luck😏

I snickered at the text message.

To Jo🍒👨‍👧‍👧:

Goodluck.👉🏽👌🏾

"Who texted you?" Justin asked as he watched me snicker at my phone.

"My sister." I answered.

"Ahhhh the cute one." He states.

I hum.

"She's going to get d.ick currently." I stated.

"Who's?" He asks curiously. I didn't want to tell Jo's business since she didn't give me consent.

"Hey hey, I can't say no names." I said shrugging.

"Hmm."

Justin parks the car on the restaurants lot. I unbuckle my seat belt.

I reached for the door handle—

"Don't you f.ucking open that door." Justin scolds as he closes his door.

I jump and immediately move my hands to my lap.

"Let a gentleman open it for you." He says opening my door. I exit out the car. I roll my eyes trying to hide a smile.

"Thank you. But I can sometimes open the door by myself." I stated. Justin scoffs at the thought.

"Well when you're with me, you will not be opening no doors for yourself." He informs me. My face turns hot. "Welcome to Scaramouche, the best restaurant in town." He said. I look up at the sign that said 'SCARAMOUCHE' in bold red letters. I'm surprised he knows how to pronounce all these expensive restaurants .

I never been to this restaurant. It looks extravagant on the outside, I can only imagine what it looks like in the inside.

We enter the restaurant. I examine the restaurant. Muzak's background music filled my ears. (A/N: Muzak music is music u hear on a elevator or on retails stores as background music)

The waitress lips parted once she saw us but before she could speak Justin said,

"I have a Reservation, the name is Justin Bieber."

The waitress looks down at her log then looks up. "Ah I see, a table for four. Right this way." She said, she grabs a few menus then guides us to the booth. Justin lets me go first as he follows behind me.

We took our seats. I sat next to Justin, in order for the business people to sit next to each other.

"What could I get you for drinks?" The waitress says politely. She places menus onto the polished wooden table.

"Wine." I said.

"Water ." Justin said. The waitress nods leaving.

"When are the business people coming?" I asked.

"In a few." He informs me. His eyes travel to my body. He eyes my perfectly fitted tight black dress, he knows it compliments my frame.

I felt his hand touch my bare thigh. His touch vibrated through my whole body.

I look at him in the corner of my eye. He smirks.

His hand moving closer to my panties. My hand stares at his hand as it goes closer and closer to my...

"KENNY!" A familiar voice says excitedly causing my eyes to look at the direction my name is called.

"FATHER!" I said excitedly and at the same time in shock.. I slap Justins hand off my thigh under the table very casually so my dad wouldn't notice.

Justin quickly scooted out the booth so I could be able hug to my father.

I embrace my father, his vanilla and lavender mixed scent filled my nostrils. I love that scent ever since I was a child.

"It's been forever." He states, I nod in agreement. I truly did miss him.

We broke our hug in order for my Father to shake Justin's hand. "A pleasure." They both say in unison. I hold in a laugh when I notice Justin is trying to act sooo professional with my Father.

Two highly successful companies trying to make a deal. Interesting.

So it's my dad who is going to negotiate a deal with BieberCo. But the waitress said a table for 4. Who's the last person.?

"Hello Kendall." My head snap to see my mother. She greets me genuinely, I do a quick wave then focus back onto my Father. My heart skips a beat. I haven't seen her in forever and I wanted to keep it that way.. Why is she invited ?

"What is she doing here?" I whisper-yell to my dad. He knows I'm not fond of her.

"She was the only available person to accompany me to this business meeting, this is just business, once we negotiate a deal we'll leave right after." My dad whispers back. I didn't want to see her.

I didn't respond back. She's just here for business and that's it. We'll keep it professional then.

We all took our seats. My father and mother sat across from me and Justin. I caught my mother staring at me, she quickly looks down at the her note pad.

My leg started to shake under the table when I start to think about the day my father found out my mother was cheating on him with a wealthier man. It broke him in pieces , but it made him the man he is today. He's stronger and better. He's now wealthier than the man my mother cheated on, I wonder if she regrets it..

My father is my world and my everything and for a woman to hurt him the way she did, I could never forgive her..

The waitress came back with our drinks.

"Um, could you bring me another glass of wine, sh.it just bring the whole bottle." I ordered the waitress, I need more to sip on so i don't say anything I will regret. Justin narrows his eyes at me in suspicion but I didn't react to him.

The waitress nods, "And what could I get you sir and ma'am?" She asks my father and mother.

"We don't want anything," my Father said. I took a large sip of my wine, my left hand tightly holds the glass. My right hand holding a pen to be prepared to write on my notepad.

I took another sip, Justin places his hand on my thigh. I look at him and he looks at me concerned. I move his hand away when my parents aren't looking.

He frowns, my father notices Justin's frown. My father stares at me and Justin, he observes us.

JUSTINS POV

In 3 minutes, The waitress brings the whole bottle of wine. Kendall snatches it with ease and fills up her glass once more.

I become more concern at her sudden excessive drinking of that wine. Ever since her mother came in the room, Kendall has become tense. I feel their tension. I know Morgan Moore (Kendall's father) feels me and Kendall's tension due to his sudden stares at us but I didn't mind.

"BieberCo wants to work with your company, Morgan Co." I stated, I've waited years for this moment. Morgan Co is successful and their clothes looks so ravishing.

Working with this man is my dream.

"What's the deal?" Morgan said intertwining his hands together on the table. He wanted to hear my deal before his. But I knew what I had to offer he will accept. They will be no need for him to discuss his deal.

In the corner of my eye, I seen Kendall take a sip of her wine. She pushes her glass away because it wasn't satisfying her. She took the whole bottle of wine and started to drink it from the bottle.

"Kendall..." I said lowly, she needs to slow down.

"Don't worry about Kenny, she's a big girl." Morgan stated, he noticed my concern stare at Kendall's drinking.

Kendall stares at her mother in disgust.

I wanted to say something slick out my mouth but I'll just continue with the business and deal with Kendall later.

I clear my throat. "We want to work with you. Collab with your works and we all get 50 percent of the profit." I said. Morgan hums.

"Waitress! I want some shrimp Alfredo!" Kendall yells.

The same waitress we had was helping another table. She quickly turns around and nods.

"I like the deal, but I , go to you whenever I want to collab." Morgan said. "I don't work with many companies because they usually beg for more profit or scam me."

"I assure you Mr.Morgan, BieberCo will never do those acts to your company. That's simply unprofessional." I said, Kendall starts to noddle on the notepad instead of writing notes.

"Look at my stick figure man." Kendall giggles showing me her notepad.

I faked smile looking at the notepad then back at Morgan.

"Hows the man that you f.ucked mom?" Kendall asks then hiccups, my eyes widen. "F.ucking cheater."

"Kendall." Me and Morgan say in unison.

Kendall's mom frowns.

"I'm sorry we'll go. Kendall is very intoxicated right now." I said softly. I gently grab Kendall. "Waitress! Make the meal to go please, hurry!" I yell I wanted to prevent Kendall to say anything else. I drop a 50 Canadian dollar on the table.

Kendall whines. I notice that Kendall and her moms relationship is pretty toxic ever since she found out her mom cheated.

"I didn't get my food! How about the date!?" Kendall groans in annoyance stomping her feet like a little child.

I did feel kind of sad because me and Kendall didn't have the perfect date exactly but there's always a next time. I just need to get her home before she says anything else she regrets.

"You care about her, don't you?" Morgan whispers to me.

I look at him in shock.

"Yes.. I do." I said truthfully.

"You have my blessing." Morgan smiles. "I see the way you care about her, the way you're concern about her. You do same things I would do for my daughter, I just watched how you would react to it if I didn't. Treat her right, Justin. " He explains.

" I will." I promise him. I will keep her safe regardless.

The waitress quickly brings back Kendall's food in a plastic container.

"I'm sorry for what Kendall said." I said to Kendall's mother. I grab Kendall's purse.

"It's okay." She says.

"I'm not sorry." Kendall said flatly grabbing her container, she starts to walk to the door. Her walk unsteady.

"My company will call you to make a private meeting so you can sign the deal. Thank you for everything!" I said quickly grabbing Kendall's waist to help her make her way out the door.

"Kendall why'd you say that to your mom?" I ask as we make it to the car. This is my first time seeing Kendall in this state. It's kind of funny. Simply because Kendall always tries to keep her reputation clean.

"She's a cheater." She said making her way to the passenger seat. I opened the door for her to enter the car. I closed it then went to the driver side. I entered slamming the door shut.

I started the ignition and started to drive.

"Don't take me home, Jo's not home and I don't wanna be by myself." Kendall whines touching my cheeks. I move her hand away.

"Eat Kendall." I said. As much as I want her touching me, she needs to eat.

She groans and obliged. I guess she is going to go to place for tonight.

Tonight was quick and intense. I didn't have enough time to spend with Kendall but every moment is memorable with her.

She finishes her food quickly then quickly gets bored in the car.

"Justin talk to me." Kendall whines touching my hair.

I cannot talk and drive in the car. I just can't multitask that certain thing.

"I can't."

Kendall takes off her seat belt.

"What are you doing?" I said.

Kendall starts to poke my face. "Your cheeks are so chubby. Adorable."

I smile, "Kendall stop, let me focus on driving."

"You know, I can su.ck your dick while driving right?" Kendall smirks.

JESUS Christ.

"Kendall stop. Don't get me hor.ny behind the wheel, I repeat don't get me horn.y behind the wheel." I advise her. It's tempting but I cannot.

"You're no fun!" She groans.

"Put on your seat belt." I demand.

"Okay daddy." She says. I turn to face her in shock. Then turn back to face the road.

Don't say anything .. Just don't say anything Justin.

-

We arrive to my house. I help Kendall out and guide her to the front door. Her empty plastic container in my left hand.

We enter the house. I turned on the light revealing my empty house.

I help Kendall go up the stairs to my bedroom. I trash the empty container in mini trashcan that I have in my room.

Kendall slumps into my bed. She kicks off heels. She starts to take off her dress.

"This tight dress is suffocating." She remarks, she throws her dress at me.

I grab it, and put it in my dirty clothes bunker.

I went to my drawer to grab a quick white shirt for her to wear.

I put the shirt on her since she was too lazy to put it on herself.

I put a blanket on her. I went to the bathroom to undress and put on my pjs. I took my sleeping pills.

Once I exited I was going to head to the guest room so Kendall can sleep in my master bed room, as I head to the door—

"Where are you going?" Kendall says dryly. She looks at me, furrowing her eyebrows.

"To the guest room."

"Come lay with me." Kendall says patting the bed. "Please Justin."

I sign.

I turn off the lights and walk to the bed.

I lay down and feel Kendall's hands guide my hands to her waist. She scoots more onto me.

I never been so close to her.

This is what I wanted. No se.x no nothing, just being in her presence is all that mattered.

Kendall's breathing begins to slow down indicating she is sleeping.

I run my hands through her hair slowly and I felt myself getting in a deeper slumber by the minute ..

-

this chapter is trash . gr8...

- chancelle

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 3.8K 62
Recovery First, I'll acknowledge All trust has been broken A successful recovery I pray for us at night Grants me with a second chance Never thought...
24.6K 580 34
"I'm not giving you a blow job for a tenner, you can fuck off" Cami needs money, and she needs a lot of it fast. What better way to make it then find...
6.6K 141 34
"but, my dear, if there is no hell; then there is no justice" **WARNING: contains mature content**
6.6M 238K 61
#3 on Featured list! "I need you to be my wife." he said lifting her chin up, forcing her to look at him. "But, we don't love each other." protes...