Being James Yammouni's little...

By JanoskianatorZz

So this story is going to be about Love, hate, doubts, tears, happiness, some laugh .. okay A LOT of laugh... More

Being James Yammouni's little sister (Janoskians Fanfiction)
Chapter 1 - Big News
Chapter - 2 Yammouni Family Reunion (part 1)
Chapter 3 - Yammouni Family Reunion (part 2)
Chapter 4 - Prank (Part 1)
Chapter 5 - Prank (Part 2)
Chapter 7 - Silly games with Dare or Dare
Chapter 8 - What just happened?
Chapter 9 - MTV Movie Awards
Chapter 10 - Shit.
Chapter 11 - What the hell is happening?!
Chapter 12 - Scary Shit.
Chapter 13 - Spending Time with The Brooks Brothers
Chapter 14 - Unwanted Feelings
Chapter 15 - Fake feelings..or not?
Chapter 16 - Pranks and the Interview
Chapter 17 - Interview part 2
Chapter 18 - Woooow.
Chapter 19 - Christmas Shopping
Authors note >
Chapter 20 - Snow
A/N - Surprise !
Chapter 21 - Christmas Eve - Part 1
Chapter 22 - Christmas Eve - Part 2
Chapter 23 - Christmas
Chapter 24 - New Years
Chapter 25 - New Years Kiss

Chapter 6 - Bonfire Night

1.9K 36 3
By JanoskianatorZz

---------------After Breakfast-------------------------------------------

Of course my mum figured it out that I did that prank, but I wasn't a snitch, I didn't tell my mum about Luke. But my mum strangely wasn't mad, she was giggling, but when she found all of the boys and Dani's clothes in a dirty clothes box she was a bit..pissed. 

My mum and dad decided to do  a little family meeting.I know they're are stupid.

I just don't know why they're doing this to me.

I don't know. 

Seriously.

I don't. 

So now I'm sitting on the couch and waiting for mum and dad to finally speak. 

''I'm not going to talk too long, so. Me and dad  are going to visit my mum for the weekend, so I thought Yo..-'' I stopped my mum not letting her finish. ''Great .Another wasted weekend working on the field, getting  up early like a rooster,and  sleeping in a stinky broken bed,in a room full of spiders! '' I said and stood up.

''No darling..you don't listen do you.. I said me and dad. not all of us. Okay , so calm down..''My mum said and stood up with me. 

''So James and the boys are in charge, because they're older and more mature than you Alex, so listen to them. NO parties,  no boys, no girls. Of course no drinking, or smoking either. Keep the house tidy and get to know each other more, okay?''My mum said looking at me. Seriously? They're ''More Mature'' ?! 

THEY VOMIT FOR FUN!!! Well That's REALLY MATURE MUM . God I hate this family sometimes .. 

''Ha ha good joke mum, very funny, but I would rather spend my weekend with my grandmother, and you know what is like..AND Jacob must be there aswell, I haven't seen him in ages..'' I said to mu mom.

''No, you're staying here with the boys. No buts.Is that clear?'' My mum was obviously talking to me, cause others just stayed quite..awkward. 

''But there's noting to do here, my friends are on holidays, and the mall is closed for this weekend, because Taylor Fucking Swift is coming for signing . Eww .'' I said looking angry . That fucking bitch taylor had to come this weekend, eww. slut . (Please noo hate, it's just for the story). 

''I don't know, why do I always have to think for you? huh? Use your brain'' My mum said while putting hand on my shoulder. 

''I think she wouldn't think even if she had brain''That freaking cunt Jai said, quietly that just boys would hear, but I heard it. and of course everyone giggled . I really want to punch him in his fucking face, so he won't smirk anymore.

''Mum.but...please..-, my mum cuts me off . 

''What about you all do a bonfire  night outside? You can have a fire, sit around it , sing, listen to music quietly, play the guitar,  eat some marshmallows, chat , and get to know each other. How is that sound to everyone?'' My mum said looking at everyone. 

The boys looked at each other, and nodded.

''We're in !! ''They all screamed together . Idiots. 

''Yeeyyyy'' Dani screamed and jumped around like a little girl. ''Look at your little sister she's really happy about it, you should take some advises from you sister'' My dad finally spoke for the first time and  ''tried'' to joke.It doesn't work dad. But I'll give you a point for trying. 

''Okay, so me and dad already packed everything what we need, and we're leaving in ....actually we have to leave now, because of the traffic. '' My mum said and we all stood up, and we were hugging and saying goodbye and blah..blah..blah..

''Okay I think we've got everything, so I will see you on Monday then. Love you all ! Byee!! '' My mum said, like saying goodbye for a few years..jeess sometimes she over exaggerating , but ohh well . 

''Goodbye,and be safe, okay? '' He said and then hugged me. What?  Be safe? What's that suppose to mean?

Then we said goodbye and they left. 

Well that's just great. 

It's gonna be the best  weekend with 5 idiots and 1 midget. ( note the sarcasm) . yeeeyy . 

--------------Evening - ------------------------------------

Everyone were already downstairs, ready to start bonfire night.And  I am sooo not looking forward to it. But I had to , for my mum . urghh.. 

So I went to my wardrobe looking what should I wear tonight...something simple, warm and comfy..hmmm  Found it  ! 

I changed into black leggings, brown boots , light sweater and my warm scarf. I did my hair into a messy bun, then I added few accessories - few rings, bracelets, necklace and long earrings . I looked at the mirror and I think I looked cute in this outfit. Purr fect . :D 

Then somebody opened my door, and it was Dani . 

''Don't you know how to knock?'' I  yelled at her, She just rolled her eyes. Biatch. ''Sorry, but pleasee , help me, I don't know what to wear!'' She said grabbing my hand and running to her room.

''Why should I help you?'' I asked with the grin on my face. 

''Because..am..you always look good, and I ..I look like clown  everytime  I try something on . ''She says with sad face. aww. She knows that I hate seeing people sad. Urgh..

''Fine'' I said and went to her wardrobe. I found some black leggings, a simple top which says ''Hollywood'' then on the top of it I found  very warm sweater  and some brown uggs. She tried it on, and she looked very good in it. I'm soo talented .Jokes . :D . 

''Thank yoouuu''She said hugging me. ''You're welcome'' I said and we went downstairs. Dani run away from me, straight to James' hands. Aww .Aren't they cute. I wish I woulnd't be that stubborn and just let my feelings out. Bu nooo I have to be bitchy . 

We all went to our garden, and sat around the fire. I was sitting next to Luke and on my left side it was Skip. Everything looked soo nice, blankets on the side, the fire..view from our garden it was amazing, you can see the whole city from here. 

-----------After 1 hour-----------------

Everyone is chatting, Dani on James' lap, laughing, joking around, Luke is Playing the guitar, and There's me sitting and looking around and smiling, like an idiot. Maybe it's not that bad..

''We should sing''Luke says randomly . ''Well you can sing if you want, I'm just gonna listen, I'm not the singer type of person..''I said awkwardly.

''No you have to join in, if you're not, We'll throw you into  the pool'' Luke says.'' Ohh come on it will be fun '' Skip says with James. 

''Yeah, I bet you can sing even better than us'' Beau said.  ''Fine, what are we singing?'' I asked. Everyone except Jai were happy that I said yes. 

''What about ''The Lumineers - Ho Hey'' ?'' Luke suggested and everyone nodded. And we all started singing : (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItVgVpJQZjo  - you can listen if you want) 

(Ho!) I've been trying to do it right
(Hey!) I've been living a lonely life
(Ho!) I've been sleeping here instead
(Hey!) I've been sleeping in my bed,
(Ho!) Sleeping in my bed
(Hey!)

(Ho!)

(Ho!) So show me family
(Hey!) All the blood that I would bleed
(Ho!) I don't know where I belong
(Hey!) I don't know where I went wrong
(Ho!) But I can write a song
(Hey!)

1, 2, 3
I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart

(Ho!)
(Hey!)
(Ho!)
(Hey!)

(Ho!) I don't think you're right for him.
(Hey!) Look at what it might have been if you
(Ho!) took a bus to China Town.
(Hey!) I'd be standing on Canal
(Ho!) and Bowery.
(Hey!)
(Ho!) And she'd be standing next to me.
(Hey!)

1, 2, 3
I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart

Love – we need it now
Let's hope for some
So, we're bleeding out

I belong with you, you belong with me, you're my sweetheart

And we finished the song, I think we sang pretty good . 

''Woow.. You have an Amazing voice '' Everyone started to say very nice things about my voice. But of course Jai just rolled his eyes. 

''Yeah..Yeah.. She's not THAT good though. ''Jai said and went on him phone. ''Well I thought you were really good'' I said to him . He looked at me . ''Really?'' He asked looking straight into my green eyes with his brown. ''Pff of course noo!! '' O shouted and laughed and everyone joined me.

''Bitch'' He whispered . ''Cunt'' I whispered.  

I mean it's not my fault , he started the war. not me, now he will know, not to mess with me . 

Then we sang other song and just talked for a bit. Dani went to bed, cause she was tired, but I stayed. 

I was getting a little bit cold,  so I though I'm gonna put a blanket on . But it was too far from me, and for Jai it was next to him .

''Pass me the blanket you idiot'' I said looking at him.He looked at me with ''Are you fucking kidding me?'' look . 

''Where's the magic word?''He says with the grin on his face . 

''Now'' I said. And boys started to giggle. Of course Jai didn't pass me the blanket, but Beau did. 

''Thank you Beau ''I said a bit in a flirty way and winked at him . Just joking around. 

After few hours, I felt really tired and probably I fall asleep on Luke's shoulder. The last thing I remember was someone taking me to my room.But I felt soo safe and warm in someones hands..hmm Strange. 

Thank you for all the readers and votes!! Comment what you think , and if you want me to continue this story ! Please read, vote, share and comment !! Love you guys !!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 1.8K 23
Willow Fisher was basically royalty in Australia. She was the Prime Minister's daughter. She had a reputation of going out and partying, and it wasn...
290K 5.8K 40
When Ellie Lucas' best friend Beau Brooks runs away from everything she is devasted. She has no answers as to why he left or where he went. It is lik...
23K 518 46
(WARNING CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT, 16+) Karissa a 17 year old from England, was just a normal teenager living life on twitter, when one day a guy fro...
2.3K 47 17
Bre Brooks was just another girl. she wasn't really known in the real world but her brothers were. Her brother just so happen to be BEAU, Jai and Luk...