The Salvatore Sister (A Klaus...

By RebelChild99

The name is Evangeline Salvatore, my goal is survival. In a world of vampires and werewolves it's survival of... More

The Salvatore Sister (A Klaus Mikaelson Story)
Chapter 1: The Past
Chapter 2: Mason * Chapter 3: Masquerade
Chapter 4: Vamp-Napped
Chapter 5: Plans
Chapter 6: Richmond
Chapter 7: Klaus
Chapter 8: Mystic Falls
Chapter 9: Deals
Chapter 10: The Dagger
Quick Author's Note
Chapter 11: Drinks
Chapter 13: AlaricKlaus
Chapter 14: Curse
Chapter 15: Stefan
Chapter 16: Ray Sutton
Chapter 17: Chicago
Chapter 18: Betrayal
Chapter 19: Mikael Mikaelson
Chapter 20: Illumination Night
Chapter 21: Hatred
Chapter 22: Compulsion
Chapter 23: Scotland
Chapter 24: Meetings
Chapter 25: Remembrence
Chapter 26: Broken Trust
Chapter 27:Polite Chit-Chat
Chapter 28: Kat
Chapter 29: Technology Sucks
Chapter 30: The Mikaelson Maze
Chapter 31: We Can Break
Chapter 32: Asshat
Chapper 33: Decade Dance
Chapter 34: Doppelbitch
Chapter 35: Alaric The Indestructible
Chapter 36: Gone Wrong
Chapter 37: The Bitch Is Dead
Sequel

Chapter 12: Kill Me

20.5K 402 131
By RebelChild99

Evangeline POV:

"Oh Jenna!" I pouted, wrapping my arms tighter around the sobbing individual. Alaric's wife had shown up today, Isobel, also Elena's mother and to say Jenna wasn't taking it well would be a understatement. "I'm sorry this had to happen to you."

She didn't answer, she never did. All my words were met only with tears. When I got my hands on that conniving Petrova bitch I wouldn't care about her relationship with my bestfriend, I'd make her dead for putting Jenna through that trauma.

When Elena called me late last night I was quick to get over here and found Jenna locked away in her bedroom. She didn't let Elena in, but the second she heard my voice she opened the door to let me in.

Jenna and I were never really close though, but I felt she needed at least someone who could comfort her until everything was explained. I hope that after this Elena stops keeping her in the dark because it wasn't safe. Elena had to know if Jenna knew the entire family of Gilberts would be so much safer, Jenna would no longer invite everyone into the house.

The tears had stopped falling and eventually Jenna's breathing evened out, she was asleep. I didn't know whether or not to move her into her bed and go talk to Elena or wait here all night to guarantee I could talk to Jenna in the morning. I decided to talk to Elena.

Lifting Jenna up, I placed her onto her bed and pulled the sheets around her, trying to make her as comfortable as I could. Then I left the bedroom and closed the door behind me.

"Elena." I whispered, tapping gently on her door.

"Come in." She huffed and I could tell she hadn't gotten any sleep yet.

I opened the door and walked into Elena's room. She was spread out across her bed, eyes wide and red with fatigue. I felt bad for her, even if I didn't like her much, she was still hurting and her aunt wouldn't talk to her. "What happened tonight?"

"Isobel just showed up saying she had to talk to me, Jenna answered the door."

"She wasn't invited in, correct?"

"I slammed the door in her face before Jenna could let her in."

"Well that's always nice, I'll find out what she wants tomorrow. Can you give me a call when Jenna wakes up? I want to talk with her again."

"Yeah, I'll call you. Where are you going now?"

"I've got some.. Stuff to take care of at home."

"Oh." She collapsed back into her bed with a loud sigh, rolling over to signal the conversation was over. I don't think she liked my vague answer, but I couldn't really care less, I wasn't about to spill my life story or the events that occurred just an hour ago. My brothers didn't need to know who I was drinking with.

As I exited the front door of the Gilbert home I pulled my phone out to call Damon. It took half a ring for him to pick up and begin rambling.

Damon: You do realize it's 6 in the morning, right?

Evangeline: Yep. You're going to love the news I have, straight from the Gilbert house.

Damon: Is something wrong?

Evangeline: Not unless you count Isobel showing up to traumatize Jenna, not only that but she wants to speak with Elena. I'm about to hunt her down right now.

Damon: I'll come with you.

Evangeline: No, make sure Stefan gets the message. I've got a few others things to take care of as well, it's best if you help Stefan today.

Damon: What other things? Don't tell me you and Katherine are going for some girl bonding.

Evangeline: No. Katherine and I haven't spoken since the basement and I think she'd rather stay out of this one.

Damon: So she won't like it? Means I won't either, just tell me what you're doing. I'd like to know my little sister is going to be safe.

Evangeline: I'll be perfectly safe, I'm going to be at the Lockwood's today so I'll give you a call when I get there so you know I'm safe.

Damon: I'll be there too. Keep an eye out for your favorite Flemming.

Evangeline: I haven't even met any other Flemmings and Isobel still isn't my favorite.

I hung up the phone before speeding from the driveway, I hadn't bothered to pick up my car so I was stuck with running. Not that I minded, I could use some fresh air to quicken the speed that the alcohol was taking out of my system. Klaus had more of it than me and was still less affected, another reason older vampires are better than younger ones.

It was still dark outside, the sun just barely peeking over the horizon, perfect hunting conditions. I passed the back of the grill, not planning to kill anyone else, especially not in Mystic Falls. "What's the rush?"

I spun quickly and came face-to-face with Klaus. "I'm vampire hunting."

"Isobel, I heard she was in town."

"Please tell me you aren't the one that invited her to the party."

"Okay. I'm not the one that invited her."

"Yes you are, don't lie."

"Talk about indecisive, now tell me. Who in this town is most involved in Elena's life?"

"Stefan, her boyfriend."

"He isn't human."

"So a human, well there's her aunt Jenna or her brother Jeremy."

"Anybody Isobel could distract?"

"Well there's Alaric, he knows about vampires, Damon's best friend and Jenna's boyfriend."

"Perfect."

"Why do you need to know?"

"Well, it's time for me to come to Mystic Falls."

-

"So what you're going to do is put Klaus into Alaric's body?" I questioned the witch, Maddox, who was driving the car.

He nodded, taking a left turn. "Yes."

"Won't anybody realize it's not Alaric?"

"No, Klaus will be undetected."

"Okay, how?"

"With a bit of help from Katherine."

"From who?"

"Well since we will have Katherine, Klaus can compel any information he needs from her."

"What do you mean you will have Katherine?"

"I mean, I'm going to bring her to him."

"But why? I have a deal with Klaus, he said he wouldn't touch her."

"He didn't mention that, it's just my job to deliver Katherine, the moonstone, and a human body."

"Ugh! Can you drop me by the Lockwood house?"

Maddox turned to look at me from the driver seat and nodded. "I'm assuming that's the mayor's home."

"Her and her son, although he isn't here anymore."

"He's the werewolf, correct?"

"Yep, he left with a friend of his uncle Mason Lockwood who my brother Damon killed."

"Any close personal attachment to the wolf?"

"We're friends, why?"

"Because Klaus is going to need to sacrifice a werewolf when he breaks the curse."

"Well there are ways to bring Tyler back here, but I'm sure his little werewolf protector will come along."

"Good, Klaus wants a back-up." Maddox declared as he stopped the car outside the Lockwood estate. I gave him a small smile before climbing out of the car.

"Thanks for the ride." I waved as I walked up the driveway and into the large white home. With a squeal of tires Maddox sped from the driveway, turning down the street and disappearing.

Mayor Lockwood and Sherif Forbes were both here and I walked up to them, I needed to catch up. Carol greeted me with her usual smile, while Liz nodded her head in acknowledgement of my presence. "Evangeline, it's nice to see you again. We missed you at the last council meeting."

"Oh yeah, sorry about that Carol, I caught a cold." I lied smoothly, in truth, I'd been munching on people. Oh the life of a vampire. "Did I miss anything?"

"A fire at the grill, there were no bodies. Just blood." Liz informed. "We think it may have been vampires." The last word was quieter than the rest, probably to keep the general population from hearing it.

I nodded once, before spotting Elena and Stefan by the door and excusing myself.

"You didn't pick up your phone." Elena announced as I walked up beside Stefan. "I tried to call you before Jenna left, but she's gone now. Sorry."

"Oh right, Jenna." I'd completely forgotten about my sad friend, Klaus had taken my phone to ensure I didn't call anyone about the plan. "Sorry about that, I think I lost my phone somewhere."

"It's okay, did you find Isobel?"

"No, but what I did find was that she's not here to help." The least I could do is inform them of what Isobel might be planning, I wasn't entirely sure if Klaus wanted the doppelgänger yet. "She's working with Katherine."

"How'd you figure that out?" Stefan asked me.

"Well I saw Katherine and her talking." I lied, trying to make it as believable as possible.

"She was asking about the moonstone earlier, I should've known."

"It's alright, Steffie, I just thought it was something you should know."

"Thanks for telling us."

-

"And here to accept the donation to the Miranda Sommers-Gilbert Scholarship Fund is Elena Gilbert." Carol grinned as the crowd began to applaud and Elena walked to the front of the room. Stefan looked over at me and I smiled quickly before adverting my eyes back to Elena as she began her speech.

"The Historical Society was my mom's baby." She began, holding the enveloped check in her hands. "She considered all of you family and would be honored and touched by this gift."

A chorus of loud bangs interrupted Elena as Stefan and I turned to look at the stairs. When John Gilbert landed at the bottom, I had to put my hand over my mouth to stop the smile that would have come. Perhaps John was finally dead, that would be the best gift anyone could give me.

The crowd of people got up from their seats, swarming the Gilbert. Stefan and I were the first to his side, as we'd also been the closest. My brother knelt down to inspect his wounds whole I tried to keep the mass of people from getting any closer. "Everybody, calm down please. I'm sure Mr.Gilbert is just fine."

Carol and Liz pushed their way through the crowd. "Please, let the Sherif do her job." Carol insisted while Liz crouched down beside Stefan.

"He's bleeding, is he okay?" I glanced over at the bloody wound and gasped slightly, another vampire attack. If these kept happening there was no way we could stay in the dark.

Liz looked over at Stefan. "Yeah, I got it." She told him as she lightly pushed on his shoulder.

Stefan stood up and looked around, probably searching for Elena, but when he didn't see her he pushed through the crowd and went into the other room.

I excused myself from the scene before following my brother. "Elena." Stefan called, looking through the room. "Elena."

Elena turned around, her phone pressed to her ear and a doe eyed look on her face. "You okay?"

Elena nodded her head, walking over to us. "I'm calling Damon." She announced.

"Let's get out of here." Stefan suggested, putting his arm behind Elena before they left the room.

I stayed behind, pulling out the cellular Maddox had given me before dialing the first number in the contacts.

Greta: Hello?

Evangeline: Klaus told me to call you if something happened.

Greta: You must be Evangeline, what happened?

Evangeline: Vampire attack, I was at the Lockwood house and John Gilbert came tumbling down the stairs with a bite on his neck.

Greta: You're not injured, correct?

Evangeline: No, but Elena's missing. Katherine has taken her place.

Greta: Don't worry about that, love. Elena will be perfectly fine.

Evangeline: Wait, Klaus did that? I thought he was moving into Alaric's body.

Greta: That was not Klaus, it must have been Isobel. Klaus has her compelled.

Evangeline: Compelled to do what?

Greta: Deliver Katherine and the moonstone.

Evangeline: Why is everyone saying Katherine? I made a deal, she should be free now!

Greta: Klaus says she went against the agreement.

Evangeline: What did she do? I don't remember her doing anything against the rules.

Greta: She gave information out to the Salvatore brothers.

Evangeline: So did I! Tell him to leave her alone.

Greta: I can't do that it's already happening.

Evangeline: Where?

Greta: I don't know, Maddox is going to retrieve her.

The line went dead before I could say anything else and I threw the phone against the wall, causing a couple people to look at me as it shattered. "Oh my god." I muttered to myself as I walked out of the house without another word, I had to find her.

-

Stopping outside the nicest foreclosure in town, I knew she'd have to be here. Isobel would have picked this place as her hideout which meant this is where Katherine would be headed. The door was unlocked, obviously, and I walked right in. There was nobody left here and I almost screamed.

"Maybe I beat her here, maybe she's still safe." I tried to assure myself, hoping I was right but knowing I was wrong. They'd taken Katherine and soon Klaus would have his hands on her and she'd never be getting away.

"She went against our terms, I told you if she did that, I'd find her." The sound of another voice in the room caused me to turn around, rushing at them before pinning the intruder against the nearest wall. "Now now, love." My back collided with the wall not even two seconds later and I was staring right into Klaus' eyes. "We both know you won't win this fight."

"She didn't do anything! Let her go!" I yelled, trying to pry his forearm from it's place against my throat. "Kill me instead, just let her go."

"You think I'd kill you?"

"You did hunt me down for a hundred years, and you killed my friend."

"I did do that, didn't I?"

"Oh don't look so proud, Klaus, you and I both know she was was defenseless and you killed her. What did she ever do to you?"

"She was with us in New Orleans, if you remember correctly, she had to die. Just be thankful I killed her quickly."

"I'd be thankful if you let her go, she was my friend."

"Let her go? Let her go?"

"Yes, if she had to die, then so do I. Why aren't you killing me?"

"How many times must we go through this? I won't kill you."

"Well my betrayal was worse then hers, you killed her because she didn't tell you where to find me and yet, when you do find me, you won't kill me."

"No, I killed her because she was a loose end, I can't be having those."

"Why not? Mikael is pretty much dead, you could've let her live. Just like you're letting me live!"

"You aren't a loose end, are you?"

"Well I know a lot more about you and your family than most, a lot more than Alex did. You tell me if I'm a loose end. If I'm not then why did you have to kill her, and if I am then why aren't you killing me?"

"I won't kill you."

"You keep saying that, but you never give me a reason. Why won't you kill me? I'm a loose end, I betrayed you and your family, I work with Katherine. The list of reasons to kill me goes on and on, but you say you won't do it. Why?"

Klaus didn't speak again, instead I was met with the familiar feeling of his lips against mine. My eyes went wide for a moment, but soon I began to kiss back, melting like ice into his hands. Klaus' arm was removed from my neck before my legs were lifted off the ground. I wrapped them around him and brought my fingers to his neck, pulling him closer.

In a blur of air, my back hit the plush cushions of the couch, Klaus' lips leaving mine to move down my neck. My hands went to the bottom of his shirt before ripping the fabric straight down the middle.

The front door swung open, ending the connection between Klaus and I as voices filled the house. "I got upstairs." The voice was instantly recognizable, Stefan.

"We have to go." I mouthed to Klaus who was smirking over at me. "Now." He rolled his eye, following me as I made my way to the window, trying to be as silent as possible as I opened it up and jumped out.

-

Maddox was chanting Latin, one of his hands on either side of Alaric's head as he transferred Klaus. Katherine was laying on the ground across the room, unconscious. While I sat atop the island counter, playing fruit ninja on my phone, which Klaus had finally given back to me.

A gasp of breath signified Katherine was waking up and I looked over at her, pausing my game. She sent a quick glance in my direction before her eyes fell on Maddox who was still chanting. Her hand went to her neck and I knew she was looking for Elena's necklace, or rather, it's replica.

As Maddox stopped chanting, Alaric opened his eyes and he was no longer Alaric. Klaus looked around before yanking the needles out of his arm and standing up. Maddox took a few steps back, bowing in an odd and creepy way as Klaus' eyes landed on Katherine who had stood up.

"Alaric?" She was obviously confused as she looked from Klaus to me and back again before making a mad dash for the front door. An invisible barrier held her in, preventing any escape.

As Katherine turned slowly back around, I watched as Klaus approached her current position. Maddox walked towards me and I smiled at the witch. "You can't let on that it's Klaus, not even to your brothers."

"Yes I know, Klaus gave me this lecture twice already. Until he's prepared to give it up, I'll keep quiet." I assured Maddox who nodded, allowing me to tune back into Klaus' conversation with Katherine.

"I've missed you." Klaus told her in a very un-Alaric manner.

Katherine's eyes widened as she looked up at Klaus. "Klaus." She guessed.

-

Klaus sighed as he walked over to Alaric's closet which was filled with button up shirts in a bunch of plaid colors. "Oh! Who is this guy? Safari Sam?"

He plucked two shirts from the closet and I plopped back onto the bed. "Okay, bad or badder?" Klaus questioned Katherine who was seated in a chair.

"The dark colors suit you better." She answered, her voice void of any emotions she was feeling at the moment. I whipped my phone out and began scrolling through the missed calls and texts I had from my brothers. 123 texts and 48 missed calls to be exact, and I'd only been gone for one night.

Klaus lowered the shirts. "Oh thank you honey." He praised sarcastically before putting the plaid shirt labeled 'badder' at my feet. "Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and White Ash are in the Salvatore's possession?"

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah, you'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house." Katherine stated, obviously not enjoying this at all.

Klaus looked over at me. "Make sure the dagger stays there, alright love?" I nodded my head he smirked. "The last thing I need is to resurrect Elijah, that guy's a buzzkill."

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna." Katherine reminded him.

"Right, Elena's aunt, for all the lies about Isobel. What else?"

"That's it." Katherine replied as Klaus began walking towards her, his hand swiping her hair and causing her to flinch.

"So jumpy." Klaus remarked.

"Please just kill me, I've told you everything that I know."

"See I believe that you believe that." He told her as he bent down with his hands placed on each arm of Katherine's chair. "But what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you, HM?" My brows furrowed, that was all I knew as well, would my brothers actually keep something from me? "Tell me." Klaus was compelling her and I anxiously awaited her answer.

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without the dagger." That's what they were doing with the Gilbert Journals, but I knew that and Bonnie lost her powers.

"Bonnie, the best friend?" Klaus clarified while Katherine nodded once, causing Klaus to stand up and cross his arms with a sigh. "I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore?" Klaus looked over at me and I shrugged, I didn't know if Bonnie was still powerless.

Klaus turned his gaze back to Katherine who jumped slightly in her seat. "She doesn't or didn't, I-I don't know." She stuttered, so,etching she didn't do very often. In fact, this is the first time I'd ever heard her stutter, she was usually so collected and on top of things. "You kidnapped me, remember? I'm kinda out of the loop."

"Well we'll have to get to the bottom of that." He looked back to me and I nodded.

"I'll see if I can get it out of Damon."

"Good, see of you can find anything else out, I've got to teach a history class today."

"Please just kill me, Klaus, and be done with it." Katherine pleaded a second time and Klaus' gaze snapped back to her. Klaus had told me he would eventually kill her, I just hoped it wasn't today and it didn't happen in front of my eyes, I don't think I could tolerate that. I love Katherine, she's practically my sister and she's the reason I'm a vampire. I owe her everything, without her both my brothers would have been shot dead by my father, they wouldn't have come back to life.

"And show you kindness?" That answered the internal question, Klaus wasn't killing Katherine yet, thank god. "I've searched for you for over 500 years, your death is going to last at least half that long." He notified, reaching into his pocket and taking out a knife. "Now I want you to take this knife and stab yourself." Klaus flipped open the blade and held the handle out to Katherine who reluctantly took it.

She directed the tip of the blade to her thigh and I sat up, putting my phone to the side. When the knife sliced through her leg she groaned in pain while I flinched.

"Now take it out." Katherine took it out, running her fingers over the wound while it healed. "Now while I'm gone I want you to do that over and over and over again and if you get bored, switch legs."

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to lay eyes on my precious doppelgänger." Klaus responded, leaning forward on the chair again, placing a taunting kiss on Katherine's forehead, causing her to suck in a breath. I half expected her to jam the knife into Alaric's body, but she didn't, probably scared of what Klaus would do. "Oh don't look so glum, Katerina. The fun is just beginning." He smirked at her before standing up and walking towards me.

"Want me to get that information?" I questioned as he held out his hand to help me off the bed. "I'm sure Damon will give it to me and if not, Stefan will. But I am going to need an excuse for my absence."

"You are magnificent." Klaus muttered before pulling me off the soft mattress. "Tell them you were helping out Carol Lockwood." I nodded as he began pulling me towards the door. "Again!" He called over to Katherine before the sound of cutting skin sounded again.

**second Saturday and four more to go! hope you liked the chapter. See you guys next week!**

-Mikaela

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 51 13
A slight sebaclaude story. This will enclude some smut ok , a good amount of smut . Mostly fluff this will enclude mild gore and mpreg ( male preg...
63.3K 1K 44
In which two divorced people find their happiness again. DISCLAIMER: I have nothing against Danneel in any way. I just wanted to write a Jensen stor...
238K 5.8K 44
Laura Gilbert is the younger sister of Elena Gilbert, the sassy and sarcastic twin. The most popular girl in school and on the cheerleading squad sta...
2.7M 73.2K 187
The greatest Shadowhunter of his generation is what they say about the legendary Jace Wayland. But, what you don't know, is that they also say the sa...