The Bet (Lauren/Reader)

By AnemoneLovesFiction

This story is completed. But is being reviewed (by myself) for grammar. 🚨Warnings🚨 -G!P Lauren -Sex (what... More

1~ The Bet*
2~ Notes.
3~ My Name In Your Phone
4~ What About My Prize?
5~ Let's Keep This PG!
6~ Whats Happening Tonight?
7~ Dinner
8~ Anonymous?
9~ Not So Anonymous
11~ Date Night
12~ A Proper Apology
13~ Girlfriend
14~ 'Stomach Ache'
15~ It's A Bet?
16~ A Ding Dong?
17~ Anger/ Group Chat
18~ Ferris Wheel
19~ Gary vs Patrick
20~ Did You Tell Her Yet?
21~ First Time
22~ Lazer Tag
23~ Thanksgiving
24~ Telling Y/N
25~ Explaining
26~ Christmas Eve
27~ The Talk
28~ Game Plan
29~ Immediate Makeup Sex
30~ Recording
31~ Ocean, Cabin, Car
32~P-P-Promposal
33~ Prom Note
34~ Folder 1, Complete
35~ It's About You
36~ Nausea, Folder 2 ✅
37~ Sexual Sensitivity
38~ Graduation
39~ First Time Since...
40~ Meeting with Vives
41~Art School
42~ Meeting With Hofstra
43~ Bad news
44~Delivery
45~ Will You?
46~ It's A Bet
New Book?
Hello again?
Guys...

10~ Recessive Trait

877 24 9
By AnemoneLovesFiction

Storming down the halls was something Jasper had never done. She'd only seen this done on television shows and some movies, not once had she had to do it. But there was a first time for everything, right? Her mission was to find the Jauregui who'd been an asshole the day she got there. As she see's Taylor walking out of the classroom, she walks close enough to her and later dodges her friends who seemed to be waiting for her as well.

Jasper huffed as she saw her target get away with her flock. She let out a loud sigh that caused the students around her to look.

"Pay attention to your shit and I might be nice enough to give you something to look at." She growled and walked behind Taylor's group of friends to find out which one of her classes they were sending her off to.

She stops as soon as they do, and Jasper hides in the indentation of a wall where a water fountain seemed to be squeezed in. She's already been made fun of by Taylor's friends for being the way she is, she didn't need them knowing that she'd been following their leader too. She would never hear the end of it.

As soon as Taylor was inside the classroom her group of friends began to leave one by one. Jasper had to find out how she should get to Taylor without it being suspicious. She was about to give up before her idea finally popped up. She found herself walking to the classroom and came in quietly.

"Oh Hello, Jasper, what can I do for you?" The teacher smiled at her.

"Well, I needed Taylor Jauregui. The Principal needs to talk to us about student council. She sent me to come get her." Jasper lied through her teeth while holding her infamous side smile.

"Well I don't see why not. Taylor, you're dismissed." He spoke as Taylor raised a brow but picked up her bag either way. She'd prefer being anywhere but this class.

The two girls began walking outside and Taylor kept staring at Jasper's back as the younger girl walked ahead of her.

"There is no student council meeting. Whats going on Jasper?" Taylor asked wondering why the hell she was being dragged away by Jasper Y/L/N.

Jasper took this opportunity to grasp Taylor's arm as hard as she could toward the nearest bathroom.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Taylor asked trying to resist but being dragged along either way.

Jasper immediately shoved Taylor into the rest room and locked the door so no one could interrupt their conversation.

"What are you doing? If you wan't my goods you need to take me out to dinner first." Taylor scoffed while holding out a hand to seem dramatic.

" I'm the one wanting to know what you're trying to gain!" Jasper yelled while tugging at her own hair.

"What do you even mean!" Taylor asked angrily.

"The notes!" Jasper yelled back, throwing some out of her backpack at Taylor.

"How'd you find out?" Taylor asked, tone calming down, and she leant down slowly to carefully pick up the papers.

"So they were you!" Jasper asked while pushing Taylor.

"You wouldn't give me a chance! So I went with Option B." Taylor argued, pushing Jasper back.

"I can't believe this. If it's not one thing it's another. Plus your little scavenger hunt didn't go as planned. If anything that August one should have been given at like, christmas break, or something!" Jasper argued with the Jauregui's poor coordination.

"At least I got to tell you how I felt." Taylor huffed whole crossing her arms.

"Why did you put those in my locker!" Jasper yelled again.

"Stop yelling!" Taylor answered.

"I'll stop yelling, when I find out what kind of prank you're pulling." Jasper seethed.

"Wha- You think that these are pranks?" Taylor asked while letting the notes pour out of her hand.

"You think I'm selfish enough to stoop so low to do something as revolting as that?" Taylor asked while stepping closer to Jasper.

"Why do you always make me seem like the enemy." Taylor asked as she backed Jasper up into a corner.

"Well lets see. Maybe it's because, people like you never change." Jasper spoke, poking the Jauregui's chest very hard.

"Stop it, Jasper." Taylor warned.

"Why should I have to be the one to listen to you! I'm always being told what to do by you. Maybe I want to finally be in charge!" Jasper yelled while kneeing Taylor where the sun doesn't shine. Taylor's immediate reaction was to cup her glory and fall on the ground as her face began to turn red.

"Come on Jauregui. Get up. It wasn't even that hard." Jasper rolled her eyes and began seeing tears slip from Taylor's eyes and she began to get worried.

"Taylor, are you okay?" Jasper asked but immediately giggled.

"This is another one of your pranks isn't it?" Jasper asked while standing above the fallen Jaregui's figure with her hands on her hips.

"God damn it." Taylor spoke in a voice that clearly told Jasper how much that had hurt her.

"Did you not read all of the notes you idiot!" Taylor tried yelling out but sounded strained.

"What do you mean?" Jasper asked, anger seeping into her voice again.

"I have a penis, Jasper. I have a penis, and you just kneed me in the balls." Taylor struggled to get out as she continued to cup her prized possession.

"Haha, very funny." Jasper rolled her eyes. "Now get up Taylor."

"I'm serious, Jasper!" Taylor spoke, slowly beginning to sit up.

"I don't believe it for a second." Jasper let out with an attitude before Taylor unzipped her pants before her, letting her penis slip out of her compression shorts.

Jasper wasn't really expecting anything to happen, her eyes were as wide as saucers, and her mouth hung open. She didn't really know how this was even possible, but now she felt ten times worse.

"WHY!" Jasper asked, trying to get the image out of her head.

"I could ask you the same thing!" Taylor rebutted.

"Are you transgender?" Jasper asked.

"No, It's a- Ouch- it's a recessive trait." Taylor spoke while letting the last of her tears be shed and her body to make slow movements. Jasper helped by grabbing her hand and helping her up.

"Oh God, put it away." Jasper spoke while shoving her own hands to block Taylors bigger-than-average shlong.

"Fuck you." Taylor spoke while putting it away and zipping up her pants, limping toward the sink to wash her hands.

"I could tell you the same thing." Jasper went back to her hostile tone.

"I should be mad at you!" Taylor argued. "I have a black eye and possibly black balls too!"

"I didn't know! I thought it was Chris!" Jasper answered. "Stop trying to make me feel bad, you act like you're the victim here." Jasper folded her hands.

"I tried apologizing. But you wouldn't have any of it. So I thought giving you your space would be perfect." Taylor answered.

"Ignoring me is space. Putting these notes in my locker isn't." Jasper raised a brow.

"I'm sorry Jasper. Really." Taylor tried.

"Why," Jasper asked, balling her fists up.

"I- I couldn't-" Taylor stopped herself. "I was just selfish, there really is no excuse I guess." She admitted.

"I was basically going through hell because of you." Jasper raised her voice a bit as tears began to fill her eyes.

"I-" Taylor reached put slowly only to have her hand slapped away. "I'm so sorry, please give me a second chance." Taylor pleaded, reaching out once more and touching Jaspers cheek.

"Why should I. People like you don't change." Jasper argued while a tear slid down her own cheek.

"How would you know if you don't give it a try?" Taylor asked, gently wiping the tear away.

"Can I tell you something?" Taylor asked Jasper.

"What?" Jasper asked with a little bit of attitude.

"You still remain beautiful, even when you cry." Taylor spoke softly getting closer.

"Can I ask you something?" Jasper asked.

"Sure go ahead." Taylor answered.

"Is your dick okay?"

Taylor's face fell flat and emotionless.

"You ruined a perfect moment." Taylor spoke while withdrawing her hand from Jasper's face.

Jasper just giggled. Taylor bit her lip and just went straight for it, grasping Jaspers cheeks and tilting her own head, planting her lips upon Jaspers. Jasper's eyes immediately closed as she placed her arms around Taylor's neck.

"Second chance granted." Jasper spoke softly as Taylor connected their foreheads after the kiss.

"I have another question." Jasper spoke suddenly.

"Mm-hm?" Taylor asked.

"Does Lauren have a penis, too?" Jasper asked.

Taylor shoved her away lightly, giving her a strange look. "Oh God Jasper, do you have an off button?" Taylor groaned.

"No, but I know you do." She spoke while cupping Taylor's package.

"It has a mind of it's own, Jasper," Taylor warned.

Jasper lightly traced the outline of it in Taylor's jeans. Taylor groaned and pushed Jasper off completely.

"Oops." Jasper spoke while picking up her own book bag.

"Wait, where are you going!" Taylor asked as she felt herself get a semi.

"I believe in privacy. And from the looks of it, you might need some." Jasper giggled, unlocking the bathroom door.

"You- you can't just leave me." Taylor argued while trying to focus on disturbing thoughts and finding it a bit hard.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Jauregui." Jasper teased and left, closing the bathroom door, leaving Taylor to deal with her issue alone.
______

"How was school today?" Y/N asked her sister whole driving off to their house.

"It was okay I guess. I solved a mystery today." Jasper spoke proudly.

"Oh really?" Y/N asked her sister.

"Yeah, It was fun." Jasper answered while patting her own thighs with her hand.

"Is there anything you'd like to eat today?" Y/N asked.

"Can we eat fast food?" Jasper asked.

"Sure!" Y/N agreed. After three seconds the two decided what they'd wanted and were already done eating before they arrived home.

"Do you have any homework?" Y/N asked Jasper.

Jasper came to a realization that she'd have to ask Sofia what had happened in most of her classes so she came up with a quick lie and left to her bedroom. Y/N sighed as she was left alone once more.

Mi-Mi😎: Hey, don't forget our safe word if anything goes wrong on your date.

Me: I don't think anything bad will happen, Mil. Don't worry too much.

New Message 1+

King Lauren💯👑: How's your night going princess?

Me: It's a bit better now, King Lauren.

King Lauren💯👑: Oh God🤦🏻‍♀️

Me: Well how's your night?

King Lauren💯👑: Great knowing you texted back. I was honestly expecting you to be asleep by now.

Me: 😤 For your information, I can stay up for a long time!

King Lauren💯👑: I'm sure you can princess 😊😂

King Lauren💯👑: Y/N?

King Lauren💯👑: 😂😂 Sweet dreams, Princess 😉
______

(223)-555-1287: I'm still confused.

Jasper stared at her phone, wondering why a random number had texted her. She swiped to open her phone and clicked on the message notification.

Me: uhm. Who is this?

(233)-555-1287: It's Taylor

Me: How'd you get my number?

(223)-555-1287: Student council members stay in touch, babe😉

Me: And just for that, I know your perfect contacts name.

Recessive Trait🍆: What did you put? I have a feeling it's extremely rude...

"Hey Jasper, you know the rules. Where's your phone?" Y/N asked while knocking on her sister's door.

"Sorry," Jasper spoke while handing her sister her phone, making sure it was locked, so she wouldn't go snooping through it and praying that Taylor wouldn't text her.

"Good night." Y/N spoke while walking to her own room.

Jasper closed the door and placed her hand on her head while letting out a sigh. She wanted her questions answered, but she would have to wait until tomorrow. She had gotten all of her homework done and texted Sofia about the situation in the bathroom, leaving out the part where she teased Taylor and her 'recessive trait', because lets be honest- Sofia didn't need to know that bit.

Y/N walked into her room and pressed the lock screen on her phone. She opened the ones from Camila first, wanting to get that over with.

Mi-Mi😎: But you never know what could happen.

Mi-Mi😎: I just want whats best for you, okay?

Mi-Mi😎: Good Night, sunshine 🤗

Y/N smiled at her friends text messages. She half expected them to be Camila scolding her for even agreeing to go out with Lauren. Ever since her reaction before computer class the day before, she was wondering if it was worth telling Camila every little detail about the Jauregui. She then decided to open her other three messages which were from Lauren. She giggled a bit when she saw her messages and responded back.

Me: 😐 I wasn't asleep.

King Lauren💯👑: Oh, you're alive? I'm surprised. Isn't it getting late for your bedtime princess?

Me: uhm. No. I'm not a child Lauren, I'm a grown woman. I can stay up for as long as I want.

King Lauren💯👑: So you wanna watch a movie through facetime?

Me: nuuu, I'm tired😩. That was all talk!

King Lauren💯👑: Go sleep Princess. I'll talk to you tomorrow😉.

Me: night night, King Lauren
______

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

605K 23.8K 44
After earning a scholarship at the country's top boarding school, Y/N thinks she can change her shy, secluded, nerdy self to what she wishes she coul...
185K 6.5K 24
"You need serious help", I tell her in a scared yet concerned tone. She shakes her head at me with a wicked smile plastered onto her features and thi...
395K 8.7K 56
Hey guys so since I'm a crazy kid with alot of stupid ideas in her head and has no idea how to relate them all. I decided to make an imagines, prefer...
654K 40K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...