Unconditionally

Galing kay missAvaK

Meet Marabelle Jaimeson. Dancer, lover of Starbucks and best friend to Mallory French. When Mallory starts da... Higit pa

Chapter 0.1
Chapter 0.2
Chapter 0.3
Chapter 0.4
Chapter 0.5
Chapter 0.6
Chapter 0.7
Chapter 0.8
Chapter 0.9
Chapter 0.10
Chapter 0.11
Chapter 0.12
Chapter 0.13
Chapter 0.14
Chapter 0.15
Chapter 0.16
Chapter 0.17
Chapter 0.18
Chapter 0.19
Chapter 0.20
Chapter 0.21
Chapter 0.22
Chapter 0.23
Chapter 0.24
Chapter 0.25
Chapter 0.26
Chapter 0.27
Chapter 0.28
Chapter 0.29
Chapter 0.30
Chapter 0.31
Chapter 0.32
Chapter 0.33
Chapter 0.34
Chapter 0.35
Chapter 0.36
Chapter 0.37
Chapter 0.38
Epilogue

Chapter 0.39

1.3K 43 5
Galing kay missAvaK

  December 31st 2018

|| Marabelle ||

"Belle! If we don't leave now we're gonna be late!" I heard Freddie call to me from the living room.

"Okay! Just a second!" I called back as I finished applying my mascara and then closed the tube.

"And ten minutes later he's still waiting!"

"Okay, calm down! I'm nearly done!" After I had quickly applied my lipstick, I threw my mini make up kit into my purse and then headed into the lounge. "You're so impatient you know?" I said to him with a laugh.

"Well you were the other who promised to be done what, twenty minutes ago?" He said with a teasing smile as he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me towards him and then kissed me.

"Freddie!" I giggled. "You're gonna mess up my lipstick then I'm gonna have to redo it then we're really gonna be late."

"Ah, we can't have that happening. Mal will have our asses," He laughed.

Tonight's New Years Eve party was going to be held at Mal and Scott's brand new apartment that they moved into just two weeks ago.

A lot has happened in the last two months. Mine and Freddie's relationship has become stronger than ever and so has Mallory and Scott's. The two decided that they were ready to move in together a few weeks after their year anniversary. That resulted in Freddie and I deciding to move in together despite only being together for just six months.

When we had arrived at Mal's new place, just two blocks away from Freddie and I, we were the first to arrive but still late in my best friend's eyes.

"You look totally bomb af," Mal said to me as she hugged me. "But that's no excuse for being late."

"Blame it on Freddie," I laughed, pointing to my boyfriend.

"What? How is it my fault?" He questioned. "You're the one who took forever with your unnecessary makeup."

"Excuses, excuses," I teased and then stuck my tongue out at him before going into the kitchen to help Mal.

"You and Freddie make my heart smile," My best friend said with a smile as we sorted out platters for tonights party.

"Bub," I grinned at her. "How are you enjoying basically married life?"

"What do you mean basically married?" She asked with a laugh. "We're far from that."

"You and Scott practically are a married couple," I laughed.

"I could say the same about you and Freddie," She winked.

I grinned at her because I had nothing to say to her statement.

Once the party was in full swing, I scoured the apartment to find Freddie. Eventually I found him outside on the balcony with Bradley and Kira.

"Hey," I smiled at him as I wrapped one of my arms around his back and then greeted Bradley and Kira.

"Marabelle, I'm so glad you're here!" Kira said. "Please tell these boys that The Fault In Our Stars is a totally cry-worthy movie."

"They both have cancer! That's already enough to make anyone cry," I said.

"And then Augustus dies in the end! Talk about a tear jerker!" Kira added in.

The movie may have come out like, four years ago but it still tugs at my heartstrings every time I watch it.

Freddie looked at Bradley and then laughed. "Women, huh?"

"Tell me about it," Brad chuckled.

I'm so glad that the two have become friends in the recent months. We've often gone out on triple dates with him and Kira and Mal and Scott.

A while after Bradley and Kira had headed inside, Freddie and I were still out on the balcony.

"Have I told you how breathtaking you look tonight?" Freddie asked me as he pulled me onto his lap.

"Hm...nope," I giggled. "But you're more than welcome to say so now."

"You, Marabelle Jaimeson, look positively breathtaking tonight," He told me and then pulled me in for a kiss.

"Guys, you do know we have spare rooms, right?" We heard Mal say with a snicker, causing us to pull away.

"Ah, damn. And here I was thinking Freddie and I could taint your balcony," I teased.

"You're thirsty af," My best friend laughed.

"You've seen my mans. You can't blame me," I smirked.

"I'm gonna pretend I didn't hear this conversation," Freddie said with a laugh.

"Well I just came to check on y'all," Mal laughed. "Don't stay out here too long, k."

"You got it," I told her.

"Hey, Belle?"

"Hmm, baby?"

"Do you think we can slip out for a while and maybe go see Riley?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I'd like that," I said with a smile and then kissed his cheek.

After telling Mallory and Scott that we were heading out for a while, Freddie and I headed to Avongard Park. We come here regularly to visit Riley or just to sit here for a while and talk.

"He's growing," Freddie observed as we sat around him. A few days ago Freddie and I decided that we would have wanted for Riley to be a boy so that's where the pronoun comes in.

Even though its been nearly two months, Freddie and I are still grieving the loss of our baby. But like my daddy said, the lord works in mysterious ways.

"Hmm, he is," I noted. "I can't believe how much we've been through in nearly two months."

"I know," He murmured as he pressed his lips to the side of my head. "But we came out of it stronger."

"We did," I smiled.

"I love you, Belle," He said, causing my heart to start racing like it always did when he said those three words to me.

"I love you too, Peaches. So, so much."

***

"Alright, y'all! One minute!" Mallory called to everyone a few hours later.

Just one more minute and a whole new year will begin.

"Do you have any new years resolutions?" Freddie asked me.

"Uh...drink less Starbucks, stop watching so much Netflix and uh...stop eating cereal at random times of the day," I said.

"Okay now how about you make some resolutions you plan on sticking to," He grinned teasingly.

"Hey! I will stick to those!" I protested with a laugh.

"What are we doing tomorrow again?" He asked.

"Doing Starbucks with Karliegh and then..." I suddenly stop. "My resolutions come into effect on the second of January?" I said innocently.

"I'm sure, baby," He laughed and then kissed my forehead.

"I think that this is gonna be a good year for us," I said to him.

"I think so too," He smiled at me.

And I had a feeling that this was going to be true.

"Ten!"

Because my daddy was right when we said that what doesn't kill you will make you stronger.

"Nine!"

Because Freddie and I did come out stronger than ever after what we went through.

"Eight!"

And I love him so damn much. Maybe more than I've ever loved anyone before.

"Seven!"

Yeah, we may fight and not be each others favourite person sometimes, but I'd never give up what we have.

"Six!"

Because I'm so in love with him.

"Five!"

And even in our darkest of days I will be in love with him.

"Four!"

Because I've never met someone who makes me feel so alive. Someone who has me smiling all day just at the thought of him.

"Three!"

And even though we've only been together for six months, I know that our future together is rock solid.

"Two!"

We'll have some good times and some bad times because no relationship is perfect. But ours will be perfect for us because we'll love each other unconditionally.

"One!"

"Happy New Year, Belle," Freddie said to me.

"Happy New Year, Peaches," I said with a smile before our lips met.

And what a happy new year it was.

***

Brb while I cry my eyes out bc this is officially the last chapter of Unconditionally. The epilogue will be up as soon as I finish writing it (please don't expect it soon tho because I'm very sporadic with my writing at the moment) as well as a soppy authors note with me blabbing.

I love you guys ♡♡

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

244K 9.4K 34
Hope Kingston. She calls him Asshole. Hope has just come back to her hometown after 2 years in New York and magically landed herself the picture-perf...
102K 3K 47
Asher King's life has revolved around putting up an involuntary mask to hide his true self. With successful parents boasting about his 'pretend' succ...
332K 11.8K 46
"And it took me a while to realize it, but everything I've had to go through in this life, all the pain and sadness I've had to bear . . . well, its...
4.8K 203 91
Get ready to dive into the captivating story of teenage couples as they navigate the treacherous waters of high school and strive to make their relat...