Youngest Mikaelson Sibling •...

By Multi-Fandom-Inc

"That's where you're wrong little brother. Someone sitting in this very room happens to have shared a bathroo... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
SEQUEL
Final Note

Chapter 5

2.5K 45 6
By Multi-Fandom-Inc

-Athena-

            "So typical, you'd do anything to see our brothers again. I only wished you would care for me a fraction as much as them," Klaus tsks.

"The only brother who's even remotely cared for me was Kol, now what have you done with them?" I ask impatiently.

"You think that Elijah and I didn't care for you? Athena Lee Mikaelson, I would have done anything to keep you safe and happy. You know I'd never hurt you. Then you betrayed me, therefore betraying our family."

"I was happy before you killed the love of my life and locked me in a cellar."

"Yes for the past 500 years I've been wondering, how did you manage to get out?" He asks.

"None of your damn business is how," I snap, "Now tell me what I need to do to get our family back," I demand.

"We'll first off I need you to point me in the direction of The Mystic Grill. Seems to be a place that Damon and Stefan like. Then we will wait until the time comes tonight, and get ready for the ritual. I'm ready to be a hybrid," Klaus says smiling, "Shall we go?"

Rolling my eyes I lead the way out of Alaric's apartment and down the road towards The Mystic Grill. We enter and find Damon sitting at the bar with Alaric. "Why so glum mates?" Klaus asks and sits next to them. I stand next to his chair.

           Alaric gives him a look and Damon sighs, "Klaus I presume?" He looks up and catches my eye.

         "In the flesh," He turns to Alaric, "Thanks for the loaner mate."

           "Any reason you stopped by to say hello?" Damon asks irritated, "Also any reason why you're spending time with the one sibling that hates you more than I do?"

           "We made a negotiation. Our family for her... help during the ritual. Which by the way is the reason we are here. A little birdie told me that you and Stefan fancy my doppelgänger. Just wanted to make sure you don't do anything you'll regret."

           "Haha, I don't suppose I could talk you into a postponement by any chance?"

            Klaus laughs darkly and looks at me, "He's kidding, right?"

            "No I don't think so," I say amused by the petty talk between the two.

            "Come on, what's one month gonna do to the whole grand scheme of things?" Damon laughs nervously and I look at him curious as to how he screwed this up.

          "I don't know if my brother was clear enough, but he has everything he needs. The ritual is happening tonight, and if you want to live to see another day, you won't do anything to screw it up!" I scold.

         Klaus hangs his arm around my shoulder, "You heard her. I will personally see to it that your head be chopped off." I brush his arm away.

         "The sacrifice happens in less than four hours. Try not to screw it up before then," I say as we walk away.

                         --------------------------
-Athena-

          "Do you have everything you need?" I ask as we walk to the quarry. That's where the ritual will take place, Elena, the vampire, and the werewolf are already there.

          "Yes we have Jules the werewolf, Jenna the vampire, and Elena the doppelgänger. I have the moonstone, and once the ritual is complete you will be with our siblings again," Klaus says and we arrive.

        "My loyalties are to Klaus. I keep his balance," Greta says to Elena.

          "Nice to know I still have a dance partner. Hello lovelies, are you ready to begin?" He smirks.

            "Athena? What are you doing here?" Elena asks.

            "I'm here to do whatever it takes to get my brother back," My voice cracks. Even after everything, Elena, Bonnie, Caroline and I have become great friends. It's between my best friends life and my brothers life.

-Flashback-

            "Niklaus! You bastard come back here and let me out! You cannot keep me here! I will get out a ruin you!" I scream and pound on the door. The room is filled with vervain making me vulnerable.

            Footsteps echo throughout the hallway and Kol's face appears between the bars on the door. "Sister? What has happened?"

          "Niklaus has locked me here. I fear I've made a grave mistake, but he has punished me in the most horrid way possible. Benjamin, he kill Benjamin. Please brother, he will kill me too. I must get far away from here!" I cry and Kol looks at me, his eyes looking at me knowingly.

           "Would you come back?" He asks and tries to calm me down.

             "Niklaus would have my head. He already sees me as filth. I helped Katerina escape. It was wrong of him to kill an innocent girl. Please, he will never find out that you helped me!" I plead.

            Kol smiles at me and unlatches the door, "Anything to see Niklaus angry is worth it. He truly is a hot head. Good luck my sister. I will give you an hours head start. Then I will find Klaus and tell him I discovered your cell opened," He says hugging me.

            "I owe you my life dear brother," I say and run off into the night.

-Flashback Ends-
-Athena-

             "Having second thoughts?" Klaus asks me.

              "Just thinking of the days where I actually saw you as a person. Not the monster that would kill his own family to gain a sort of satisfaction," I say and sit on the nearest rock.

               "After this is over, consider yourself free of my wrath. You will be with our brothers and sister again, and not bothered at all," Something about his tone is off. Like he's plotting.

                "Alright, it's time. Hand me the moonstone. The moon is at its apex. Do you remember everything you need to do?" Greta asks Klaus and he nods.

                "A thousand years of waiting, and it's finally happening," Klaus sighs with relief. The ring of Fire around Jules disappears and she cries again. Her shifting is slowed down by Greta's spell.

                "Everything I did was to help Tyler," She whimpers. Klaus chuckles and walks towards Jules.

                  Her eyes become yellow and she lunges at him, but she's too slow. Without a second to spare Klaus rips out her heart. Jenna gasps and looks at the organ sitting in his hand. "Oh my god," She wails.

                  Klaus rolls his eyes at the vampire and walks over to Greta and the moonstone and squeezes the blood from the heart onto the moonstone. The blood bubbles and sizzles he looks at Greta, "Does this mean it's working?"

                    She smiles and stops chanting, "Yes, it's working," She then proceeds to keep chanting.

                   Klaus drops the heart and walks back down the stairs to Jenna. Elena looks at me with pleading eyes, "Please do something Athena. Without Jenna, Jeremy will be alone," She cries.

                "I-"

                 "She will do no such a thing, that is if she wants to see Kol ever again," Klaus eyes me and I stay quiet. His face falls and we both look up at the cliff that overhangs the quarry, "I don't remember you being on the guest list." We both speed up to the cliff and meet Stefan.

                   "I came to talk," He stares at Elena and Jenna, "You don't need to kill Jenna. I'll take her place."

                  "Stefan that's-" He cuts me off.

                  "I'll take her place no questions asked, no favors to return. Just let her go."

                    "Oh I don't know. I rather like the symmetry of three women. Three goddesses sacrificed at natures altar.

                     "Don't play games with me. You get what you want either way," Stefan says.

                      "Quite the hero, I heard that about you," Klaus taunts.

                      "Just make the trade, my life for Jenna's," Stefan demands.

                      We walk down to the ritual with Stefan following close behind. "I won't let this happen. Any of it," Elena says pacing.

                     "Quite the predicament. It's funny, all the talk about preserving family, and here's Stefan. Granting your wish," Mutters Klaus as we face Elena. He seems uneasy, like he doesn't want Stefan to die.

                      "Stefan," Elena breaths out.

                        "He looks at her with tears in his eyes and walks closer, "It's okay."

                          "Well," Klaus motions between Stefan and Jenna, "Who's it going to be Elena?"

                            "No," She sternly says.

                             "Don't worry, there's actually no choice," Klaus says and plunges the stake into Stefan's back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 1.3K 53
You always thought your love story was epic. It started with a boy and a curse. For centuries, it survived every obstacle. Until it didn't. What happ...
18.5K 403 21
"𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒐𝒕, 𝑯𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑." - 𝑻𝒂𝒈, 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆...
98.3K 2.4K 64
After three long years, full of horror and heartbreak, Klaus Mikaelson and Penelope Gilbert-Mikaelson have finally moved from their home in New Orlea...
817K 22.2K 55
Odette Jade De Marie travelled to Mystic Falls with the intention of gathering information for her best friend, only for it to lead her to meet the O...