The Bet (Lauren/Reader)

נכתב על ידי AnemoneLovesFiction

This story is completed. But is being reviewed (by myself) for grammar. 🚨Warnings🚨 -G!P Lauren -Sex (what... עוד

1~ The Bet*
2~ Notes.
3~ My Name In Your Phone
4~ What About My Prize?
5~ Let's Keep This PG!
6~ Whats Happening Tonight?
7~ Dinner
9~ Not So Anonymous
10~ Recessive Trait
11~ Date Night
12~ A Proper Apology
13~ Girlfriend
14~ 'Stomach Ache'
15~ It's A Bet?
16~ A Ding Dong?
17~ Anger/ Group Chat
18~ Ferris Wheel
19~ Gary vs Patrick
20~ Did You Tell Her Yet?
21~ First Time
22~ Lazer Tag
23~ Thanksgiving
24~ Telling Y/N
25~ Explaining
26~ Christmas Eve
27~ The Talk
28~ Game Plan
29~ Immediate Makeup Sex
30~ Recording
31~ Ocean, Cabin, Car
32~P-P-Promposal
33~ Prom Note
34~ Folder 1, Complete
35~ It's About You
36~ Nausea, Folder 2 ✅
37~ Sexual Sensitivity
38~ Graduation
39~ First Time Since...
40~ Meeting with Vives
41~Art School
42~ Meeting With Hofstra
43~ Bad news
44~Delivery
45~ Will You?
46~ It's A Bet
New Book?
Hello again?
Guys...

8~ Anonymous?

884 24 6
נכתב על ידי AnemoneLovesFiction

Me: Image attached:

Dinah🏉: WHAT THE FUUUH

Me: Dinah, I think you should start taking out that loan.

Dinah🏉: Wait! Don't be so quick, Jauregui. Dates can flop. She could stand you up. You could say the wrong thing to push her buttons.

Ally🌞: I feel like I keep sinning by letting this happen... but I like the updates😩

Dinah🏉: Welcome to the dark side.

Ally🌞: Don't make it worse Dinah Jane.

Me: So what should I do? I want it to be nice but not 'out of this world' I want to use that to get into her pants.

Dinah🏉: McDonalds. If she accepts she's a keeper, plus their drinks are a dollar right now.

Me: Are you guys in school yet? I'm almost there.

Ally🌞: Are you texting and driving, Lauren Michelle!

Me: Maybe...

Dinah🏉: Why is everyone getting in trouble, Ally? 😩

Ally🌞: Today might be a 'punishment' day...

Me: I'll see you guys soon.
______

Jasper breathed in heavily, walking into the school, keeping her hands at her sides. She didn't want Taylor to be mistaken. Just because of what happened yesterday night doesn't make them buddy buddy. Jasper then saw Sofia next to her locker and immediately ran up to her.

"Hey Sof! I didn't see you yesterday, you left early." Jasper spoke while putting in the combination to her own locker, on top of Sofia's.

"Yeah, Camila is mad at Y/N for some reason. I have no clue why." Sofia admitted.

"She said it was because about yesterday night when we went to the Jauregui's for dinner." Jasper spoke and her face went to an angered expression when her locker wouldn't open. She tried hard to open it but it didn't, so she tried the combination again.

"You went into their cave!" Sofia exclaimed. "Do any of the Jauregui siblings have sharp teeth and red eyes?" Sofia asked.

"Sofi, we made that up in sixth grade! How do you still remember that? 'Sides, do you really think Vampire's exist?" Jasper giggled slightly.

"I mean, Taylor exists." Sofia answers.

Just as Jasper opens her locker, a bunch of notes fall out of it. She's quick to believe they're all her notes from a previous class, but upon closer inspection, they don't seem like her writing, and the way they are folded are beyond Jasper. She hates folding notes.

"I know these aren't yours. You hate folding paper. Unless it's for art class." Sofia speaks while looking down at a piece of paper that seemed to fall at her feet. "Hey, this one has a date on it." Sofia picks it up and as she inspects the neon pink pen, she flips it over.

"April of 2016." Jasper reads aloud.

"I hope all of them have dates." Sofia mumbles.

"This one seems older." Jasper points out, picking up the paper softly, as to not damage it.

"August of 2015. This was two years ago. Strange." Jasper admits.

"We should probably read them later. How about during our free period?" Sofia suggests.

"This is too much to read!" Jasper admits while neatly placing them back in her locker.

"I can help you, obviously. At least they have dates." Sofia admits as their bell rings.

"Okay We have to go, I'll see you second period?" Sofia asks her friend

Jasper nods, agreeing with Sofia. "After that we can go to the library." Jasper calls out to Sofia, who is already halfway across the hallway full of children.
______

Both girls first periods were boring, to say the least. Sofia was giddy throughout her whole class and couldn't wait to find out what the notes said, Jasper started to believe that the person who shoved all those notes in there must have confused her locker with someone else's and was beginning to think that she should tell an adult about it so they get to the right person. Before the two could think about it, their bell rang, dismissing them from their first period into their second period.

The two girls had walked out of their first periods and finally met up, halfway, in the hallway. "Next period is read-those-notes period!" Sofia whispered.

"Yeah, but what if those notes are for someone else? Maybe they confused my locker for someone else's, I don't want to read something thats meant for someone else." Jasper admits

"Come on Jasper," Sofia began but as soon as she saw her friends face, she could feel her worry.

"Okay, tell you what. We read two or three and of they don't show signs that they are for you, we stop and give them to someone." Sofia promised.

"Can you guys keep it down, I can't hear what the teacher is saying." A girl, whose name was Helen, from behind them spoke up.

"Helen, care to share with the class what you find more important than anyone else's education?" The teacher spoke while crossing his hands, waiting for her answer.

"But, it wasn't me, it was them." Helen protested, trying to point fingers at the girls.

"Let me guess, wetting your pants in the fourth grade was their fault too?" Taylor stepped in while laying her chin in the palm of her hand.

The whole class, including the teacher laughed, making Helen's face go red.

"Settle down class, let's get back on topic now." Their teacher spoke, letting a few occasional giggled out.

Jasper looked at Taylor, who sat a row beside theirs. Taylor just smiled but Jasper's face grew into one of anger.

"Don't stick your nose where it doesn't belong, Jauregui." Jasper whispered at the girl whose face had dropped completely while letting out a defeated sigh.
______

"So you have a date date with her today?" Normani whispered at their group.

"Normani its on Saturday, did you read the texts at all?" Dinah groaned.

"Well my B, I was running late to first period because eight girls voted that dance practice should be in the mornings, I had to rush" Normani admitted.

"Thats too much information, even for you, 'Mani." Ally spoke.

"Hahs, either way what are you doing? Do you have a solid plan? Or will you be the reason this date flops?" Dinah asked, smirking.

"Thats a good question, but I'm sure I'll think of something unforgettable." Lauren spoke, laying her first down on the table.

"If you say so." Ally spoke.

"What would you do if you actually did fall for her?" Normani asked.

"What?" Lauren chuckled a bit.

"No really, it could happen. What would you tell her about the bet?" Dinah asked her friend.

"You can't be serious?" Lauren asked her group of friends.

"First of all, this bet is guaranteed over if she ever finds out. Second, why would I fall in love with her? She's not even my type. And third, I like chicken nuggets."

"Why did you-" Ally asked, cutting herself off, trying to figure out why her friend decided to include the chicken nuggets fact.

"I needed a third point. I wasn't just going to leave it at two." Lauren shrugged, answering her friends question.
______

"I just wanted to say I was sorry for getting mad. I just don't want you to get hurt." Camila admitted toward her friend.

"Awe, Mil." Y/N spoke softly.

"So am I forgiven?" Camila asked.

"Of course. If you forgive me for what I'm about to say..." Y/N spoke softly while lowering her head a little.

"Whatever your decision, I should support it. I mean I can't control you, right?" Camila spoke, more to herself than to her friend.

"I have a date with Lauren on Saturday." Y/N admitted to her friend.

"Mm-hm." Camila spoke while her eyes widened and her lips thinned. She didn't want to cause a scene that would end up embarrassing her best friend. She wouldn't care if it were her at all, but she knew Y/N hated too much public attention. She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

"Well, tell me how it goes. If she tries to rape you, punch her titty." Camila answered in a calmer tone than before.

"Thank you, Mil's." Y/N spoke softly placing her hand on top of her best friends.
______

"So these have been dated since 2014 until August of this year, 2017." Sofia spoke while placing them in order for her best friend.

"Thats thirty six in total." Jasper spoke.

"Actually thirty seven. These are instructions." Sofia spoke while handing the note to her best friend.

"Okay. Lets read them." Jasper spoke softly while unwrapping the paper.

These are in order. Read them that way. Try and find out who I am before winter break.
-Anonymous.

"So this is technically a searching game." Jasper rolled her eyes.

She picked up the first note labeled August of 2014. She was careful to unwrap it, it was intricate, and she liked it. She had finally unfolded it and read it.

August 30 2014

You're new here. You've never been to Miami before, and you used to live overseas before coming here. You said you have an older sister, I remembered because I was listening to everyones class introductions. But I couldn't help to take special notes on yours. I guess I really want to be your friend, but I don't know how to talk to you. I hope this will change soon.

Jasper looked up from the note, she wanted to know who this person was. She handed the note she had just read, over to Sofia, and picked up the next one.

September 30, 2014

I was having a terrible day that day. I regret it, I'm so sorry.

You looked broken.

I didn't- I'm so sorry.

But I'd noticed you'd made a new friend. I hope she made it better.

She looked at the note, wondering what could have happened in September in 2014. She couldn't really remember anything and decided to hand over the note to Sofia for her to read.

October 30 2014

I just noticed you had braces. I overheard your friend talking about them and how you get them off in the summer. You look cute in them. I'm sure you looked as beautiful without straight teeth as well. You see, I've never told anyone about liking you. I can't even admit it to myself.

November 30, 2014

Oh God, the school play is in three weeks and that tinker bell costume they have you in makes it harder for me to resist. I was almost selfish enough to push you off the stage, I'm sorry. It's getting harder to control my feelings for you... Oh God you're just so beautiful. I'm sure if you would have told me I were to fall in love with the new girl, I'd laugh in your face, but I did.

December 30, 2014

I've always wanted a new years kiss, but you weren't ever there. It's not like I expected you to be. We're complete opposites. I almost told you at the end of the play. You did so great on opening night, you truly looks majestic, and were still beautiful. I finally saw your sister, she was sitting in the front row. She looked so proud of you! I was too. I hope you spent a wonderful christmas and new years around people you love.

January 30, 2015

I saw you in the hallways again. You have the best ass, oh God, I almost slapped it. You may not believe it but I got hard and had to skip a few classes. I looked up what your name means, but I was interested in the images.
Your name is a gem, one of a kind.

Just like you.

February 28, 2015

You're so beautiful, I can't keep doing this to you. I hope one day you forgive me. I don't mean to do this on purpose but it's already too late to change. I'm pretty sure one day you'll understand why, I'm so selfish. You wore the cutest outfit valentines day. I thought about it that weekend.

March 30, 2015

Is there ever a day where you fail to amaze me?

No. Never.

Jasper stopped reading through the notes and was confused. Sofia had breen reading them just as fast and could pretty much pinpoint that it was meant for her friend.

"Definitely meant for you. January '14 says so." Sofia spoke while Jasper just looked at her friend weirdly.

"Who is this?" Jasper whispered, asking herself more than she was asking Sofia.

"Well whoever this guy is, has a thing for your butt as well." Sofia held in a giggle.

"How do you know it's a guy?" Jasper asked again.

"Jas, they got hard." Sofia pointed at that exact like on the note.

"I'm sorry, this is too much to handle." Jasper spoke and packed the rest of the notes in her backpack.

"What are you doing!" Sofia asked and was immediately shushed by the librarian. Sofia only responded by rolling her eyes.

"Well, I'm sad to say this but free period ends in two minutes and I have a lunch detention to go to." Jasper admitted while standing up and started to walk out.

"Ugh! I hate that you have lunch detention." Sofia spoke angrily.

"About that, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to purposefully get in trouble. It just... happened." Jasper answered.

"Yeah yeah, don't read any of the notes without me, we need to find out who this is, together!"
Sofia smiled at her and Jasper only nodded.
______
IF there are any grammatical issues on this story, please please please tell me where they are so I can fix them.

Comment them in the story or send me a message!! Thanx

-Anemone

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

79.1K 2.1K 36
Will a series of Unknown notes change your life forever.
249K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc