My Step Brothers ✔️

By horizonsummer

When your father finally remarries a woman and she has two son you don't find yourself falling for one of the... More

The Wedding
You. Are. The. Worst.
Keys!
Uniforms and Condoms
School Luv
Shopping!
Are You Scared?
The Next Morning...
One Call Away.
Caring For Each Other
Three For Dinner
Friends?
Scared
Date
Out Late
A Trip To The Beach
I'm Sorry
Truth Hurts
Cracks Will Appear Sooner Or Later
Fake Smile?
Mango Smoothies!
Broken
Plane Tickets
Everyone?
Turtles Wave Back?
Trap
Home
All Black
Brothers?
Everything New
Dinner, Birthday, and Drama Part 2
Midnight Stars and Lies
Killer Smile
Struggling
Hurt
black and white
Stupid Panda
Last Trip
A/N

Dinner, Birthday, and Drama Part 1

26.3K 976 479
By horizonsummer

"Isn't it pretty Somi?" Shinae praised as I pulled on the dress.

"It was on the rack, not on me." I mumbled making sure she didn't hear. Shinae was buying me a new outfit for tonight since I was going to stay over Jungkook's and Taehyung's tonight and tomorrow. I promised Shinae that I would be back Sunday, she said it was fine since her and John would be on their weekend business trip together. Jiho and the others would come only for the dinner tonight but after words they would go back home. I was fine with them coming for dinner since I guess now I can call them family.

"How about something more simple?" I question walking back into the dressing room. I changed back into my regular clothes before walking back outside to look for a outfit. It took me awhile but finally I found the perfect outfit for me. A short navy and white strip tee with a black skirt. Jiho found me some long black socks that went well with a pair of shoes Shinae found for me.

In total I thought my outfit fit me just right. It wasn't over the top, yet still looked good. I thanked Shinae a million times before we left the shop. I placed my old clothes in the bag as I changed into the new outfit. It's so perfect!

"Is that him?" Jiho tapped my shoulder as I saw Jungkook waiting outside the mall. I found myself smiling as I ran over to him with the shopping bag in my hand. He didn't see me at first so instead I tapped him on the shoulder. Before he could turn around I ducked behind him making him confused. I could hear Shinae laugh a little as I popped up from behind Jungkook.

"You weirdo." Jungkook laughed patting my head. I growled a little as I crossed my arms.

"I'll see you around six then." Jiho waved at me before walking the other way with Shinae. I waved at them goodbye as Jungkook did the same.

"Love you!" Shinae shouted. That's a little strange. I thought.

"So we have you for the whole weekend?" Jungkook asked as we started heading towards his car.

"Until Sunday. Yep." I laughed looking around the area we were in. It was making me smile as I saw the sun shinning brightly and people looking happy. The car ride to the house was pretty good expect for the fact that Jungkook must have asked me over a hundred questions including has any of the brothers tried anything, is my two step sisters nice. Anything you could imagine he asked. But once I got inside our old house Taehyung hit me with the same questions maybe even more.

"How about a hello first?" I laughed as I placed my bag down.

"My little sister!" Taehyung cried out swinging his arms around me. I rolled my eyes before hugging him back. I am going to admit, I miss them both so much. After Taehyung let me go I placed my purse down on the kitchen counter pulling out my father's birthday gift.

"You going to open it tonight?" Taehyung asked in a serious tone.

"Yeah, after I blow out my candles." I smiled looking at the envelope.

"What do you think it'll say?" Jungkook asked as he pulled out a chair sitting down.

"Taehyung and Jungkook's mother killed me, I love you, blah blah blah." Taehyung spoke pulling out a soda out the fridge. He popped it open taking a few sips.

"I really doubt that, maybe just a birthday wish or something. My dad wasn't the type of person to let someone just sit there and poison him. He would have said something." I mumbled looking down at the envelope. But whatever was inside was starting to make me nervous. My father wasn't the type of person to hide things from me as well. So what was inside here? What was so important that on his trip he had to tell me?

~~~

"Okay, I've got horrible street food, Miyuk gook, Jaengban Gooksu, rice cake, and even ice cream. What else do we need?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who was standing in front of me trying to search for candles.

"Just maybe something to drink." Taehyung snapped as he kept looking around in the cabinets. I've already asked if he needed help but instead he was so confident he would find them on his own so I let him be. But thirty minutes later and I think his ego was starting to get crushed. I would think this to be Jungkook but it seems like for today Jungkook is the caring one, while Taehyung seems like the one who's about to lose his shit over something so little.

"Taehyung, I can help-" I was cut off as Taehyung swung his head out from under the cabinets hitting it on the door.

"Damn! I've got this though Somi! Today is your birthday, you don't need to do anything! Let us fix everything." Taehyung snapped. His voice was harsh but his eyes were telling me he was sorry. I let him go back to searching for the candles as I just sat there at the kitchen table watching both Taehyung and Jungkook worked around me. I felt useless so instead I just walked outside where I knew it was already getting late. Thankfully the sun hasn't gone down yet or I wouldn't step foot outside now and days. I sat on the steps of the porch as I looked around.

"Mom, dad, is it okay for me to smile today? It's not been that long since dad has died and I find myself smiling and laughing. Am I heartless or something?" I asked looking up to the sky. The blue sky was clear of any clouds but only a few birds flew by.

"You are not heartless." I turned around to see Jungkook with a rag in his hands. He flashed me a smile as he sat beside me on the porch.

"But I feel like it sometimes when ever I smile or do something fun. It's not been that long since his death." I mumbled looking down at the ground.

"When my father died, it didn't take me long to smile again. I thought the same. Trust me, you aren't heartless or evil. You are just human." Jungkook smiled as he reached over grabbing my hand. I smiled sitting my head down on his shoulder.

"I FOUND THEM!!!!" We both started laughing as we heard Taehyung screaming from the kitchen.

"I think you just made his whole day." Jungkook laughed.

"Maybe his whole year." I replied while laughing. We both watched as two cars pulled up making me only know one of them.

"SOMI!" Out the one car was Younji running up with bags of what I guess to be presents. Who knows with Younji.

"Hey." I smiled standing up. She ran into me squeezing me tightly into a hug as she jerked me around and around.

"It was hard to get her to sit still in the car on the way here." I looked up to see Yoongi with a small box in his hands. He wore a simple black t-shirt and jeans with a pair of red converses. Jimin was right behind him wearing a soft purple leather jacket with a white t-shirt underneath.

"Hi." I spoke smiling at Jimin. He reached over handing me a small box with a gold ribbon wrapped around.

"It's nothing big, but happy birthday Somi." Jimin smiled as he reached over and gave me a small hug.

"So is everyone here yet?" Taehyung asked as he walked outside.

"Roy isn't and Somi's other step siblings aren't here yet either." Jungkook spoke opening the door for everyone to walk inside. I turned around as I saw another car pulling up. Unlike the rest of the normal cars this one was a full sports car with the biggest douche bag I've ever seen. Roy.

"I brought a present!" Roy cheered as he jumped out the car. I didn't even noticed that beside him was a tall almost model like girl. She came out the car in a tight short blue dress. Though I had to admit she was extremely pretty.

"Roy I told you to not bring a date!" Jungkook snapped as he ran over to his friend.

"She's just a friend." Roy explained softly tapping Jungkook's shoulder.

"Whatever please just behave." Jungkook snapped as his friend and his date started heading inside. It was perfect timing as the last car pulled up. Out the car was Jiho, Donghyuk, Jaehyun, Yugyeom, Sunjeong, and Eunwoo.

"Hello!" Taehyung ran after the group of people making me laugh a little.

~~~

"Who's ready for cake?" Taehyung shouted as he ran to the kitchen. I sat at the very end of the dining room table. Everyone was seated with Roy and his date at the very end of the table. Everyone seemed fine except for Jimin. He seemed just lost and sad today making me wonder what happened to him.

Taehyung walked out the kitchen with a pretty cake in his hands. He sat the cake down as him and Jungkook lit the candles. In a flash everyone stood up making me freak out a little.

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Somi! Happy Birthday to you!" Everyone started clapping as I leaned over to blow out my candles.

"What did you wish for?" Jungkook asked smiling at me.

"She can't tell you her wish or it won't come true!" Yoongi snapped slinging his fork down. Jungkook and Yoongi gave each other a death glare followed by both of them laughing. That just happened! They laughed!

"Let's eat and then Somi can open her presents!" Taehyung shouted handing out plates. I felt my heart skip a million beats as I watched all my friends and new family laughing and smiling.

This was my birthday wish.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️

So part two will be up either today or tomorrow. My apologies for waiting this long to write a chapter. I just got back into school, just moved to a new house in a whole new state, and I'm still unpacking. Like right now my room looks like a tornado just went through it. It's scary.
But anyways, I might have a really good idea for a sequel to this...if this ends like the way I planned it to.

Anyways,
Thanks for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

652K 31.1K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
146K 6.8K 22
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
816K 32.1K 43
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
971K 32.2K 60
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...