Transform (Jughead Jones, Riv...

By RockDD20

"Just tell me what happened that night!!" Some secrets can bring people together, some can tear them apart. ... More

PROLOGUE
CAST
CHAPTER 1: SWEETWATER DROWNING
CHAPTER 2: STITCHES
CHAPTER 3: THE BELLY OF THE BEAST
CHAPTER 4: A PERFECT MATCH
CHAPTER 5: THE FEAR OF TOADS
CHAPTER 6: WHAT AN ADDICTION
CHAPTER 7: A LIFE WITHOUT COFFEE
CHAPTER 8: STICKY MAPLE
CHAPTER 9: THE BAT AND CUTTERS
CHAPTER 10: BROKEN GLASS
CHAPTER 11: THE BROTHER OF ANNA
CHAPTER 12: AN INCONVENIENT LIE
CHAPTER 13: WHITE BOWS AND A BLACK JACKET
CHAPTER 14: SOBS AND SNEAKS
CHAPTER 16: FUNERAL OF THE CENTURY
CHAPTER 17: PHONE CALLS AND HAPPY JUICE
CHAPTER 18: FLICKERING FLASHES
CHAPTER 19: FLASE ACCUSATIONS
CHAPTER 20: BACKLASH
CHAPTER 21: BABY SHOWER SECRETS
CHAPTER 22: CODE RED
CHAPTER 23: FOX IN A HOUSE OF HENS
CHAPTER 24: AN ARGUMENT OF LOVERS
CHAPTER 25: SECRETS AND SINS
CHAPTER 26: SNOW FLAKES
CHAPTER 27: THE UNDERWOODS
CHAPTER 28: THE FLIGHTLESS BUTTERFLY
CHAPTER 29: GRILLING RAGE ON BOTH SIDES
CHAPTER 30: HOMECOMING PART ONE
CHAPTER 31: HOMECOMING PART TWO
CHAPTER 32: BUS STOP BLUES
CHAPTER 33: THE DEATH
CHAPTER 34: LEAVING RIVERDALE
CHAPTER 35: BROKEN HANDS AND HEARTS
BOOK 2

CHAPTER 15: BLACK LACE

5.7K 132 11
By RockDD20

'I'm not in the mood for anyone's bullshit'

I don't own any of Riverdale, only my characters

I took a glance at Cheryl, she stood in front of the mirror tears pooling in her eyes. She fiddled with her hair flicking it onto her shoulder, I saw her shoulders rise and fall slowly. I stood up pulling the sleeves down on my dress, I moved towards her and stood behind her my reflection in the mirror. "You okay?" I asked giving her a comforting smile "I'm fine" she said quietly, she slipped on her gloves before taking her lipstick and applying it. "Cheryl" I trailed off moving so I stood next to her, she made a hm sound in reply "you're aloud to say goodbye to your brother, Clifford and Penelope have no right in saying you can't" I said. She gave me a soft look before putting her lipstick back on her dresser, "I don't think I can" Cheryl whispered.
"Yes you can, I'll be in that room keeping Penelope and Clifford away. They're going to let you say goodbye whether they like it or not"

She gave me a small smirk, I grinned right back at her. My brows shot upwards, "it's time to show them that you don't bend to their will" I said walking towards her closet. I opened the doors my arm out reaching for the hanger, I pulled it out and held it out to her, her eyes widened at me. "No, Anna. Do you know what people will say?" She asked.
"Cheryl, screw what everyone thinks. This is your brother, your twin, if people have a problem with how this funeral is done than why are they here. Just pretend that it's just you in the room, that Jason is with you. Act like you're talking to him, tell him how you feel. But don't let those people downstairs ruin your goddam day"

Cheryl paused for a moment, everything was on in that moment. Cheryl's defiance, Jason's funeral, now is the time for Cheryl to finally get out from under her parents thumb.

Then she grinned and nodded.

Lillian's P.O.V

Both Marcus and I walked up to the Blossom house, I knew exactly what Penelope was going to do when I got to her. Blame Lena for Jason's death, classic Penelope. Accusing the wrong person for the wrong thing, she was always like that, even at school. It still surprises me how long I put up with her.

My black heels clicked against the pavement of Thornhill my eyes locked on the giant house in front of me, others gathered around me all dressed in black pretending to grieve for someone they didn't care about.

Then my eyes landed on Penelope, her orange hair pulled into a tight bun. Mine was hanging off my shoulders in small waves, the second she saw me her fake smile turned into a scowl.

"Penelope, I am so sorry about Jason" I said, I embraced her. Her grip was like death itself, tight and defiantly going to leave something behind.

"Don't think for a second that I believe your children are innocent" she hissed in my ear "none of them are"

I pulled away from her "if it wasn't for the fact that it's your sons funeral, I'd much enjoy slapping you senseless. Because unlike you, I don't care how I look to this town"

"You should, the rumours about you are astonishing" she smirked.

"So are yours" I shot back, she shut her mouth and Marcus and I proceeded to walk into the house. We walked into the room that held Jason's body, hidden behind the closed casket. That poor, poor boy. He deserved not only a better life, but a better family.

Marcus and I made our way into the sunroom, Jason's casket lying at the very end of the room. I could see Clifford already burying himself into the liquor, he didn't seem upset, not mad or sad not a single emotion was radiating off him. Marcus and I sat down just as Anna walked in, she was wearing a black knee-high dress with long lace sleeves, her red ankle boots partnered with black see-through stockings and her blonde locks pulled into a bun. She made her way towards us her fingers playing with the ends of her sleeves.

She planted herself next to me letting out a huff "how'd things go with the Blossoms?" Marcus asked leaning forward to look at her. She groaned loudly waving a hand over her face "I've had enough snarky remarks from them"

"Don't worry, I was just bombarded by Penelope accusing us of murder. Just another day in our lives" I shrugged sighing loudly.

Gasps filled the room a sudden parade of footsteps echoing around us, I turned in my seat and my eyes stretched to the size of marbles. Cheryl walked down the aisle wearing the same dress she wore when Jason faked his death, my mouth parted slightly as I looked at Anna who was smirking widely. "Tell me this was your doing?" I asked, Anna grinned showing her teeth as we watched Cheryl take a stand behind the podium.

"Welcome to Thornhill. Thank you all for coming. If you'll kindly take your seats. I'd like to start the memorial with a few words about Jason"

I glanced to Penelope who had made her way to sit at the front, a nasty look on her sour face. She went to move back Anna quickly leaned forward "you are only going to make things worse" Anna whispered. "The last time I saw Jason, I was wearing this dress. I know it's impossible. But I swear, when I put it on, it... It feels like he's in the room with me" Cheryl said sadly. "Even though we were twins, I used to demand I have my own birthday party. Until one year, out of the blue, Jason convinced me we had to combine them into one. It wasn't until years later, I found out why. It was because no one wanted to come to mine. And Jason didn't want me to know. He protected me. Every single day. I wish, that day at the river, I had protected him" Cheryl began so sob and turned to the coffin and laid her hands on it.

"I'm so sorry, Jay-Jay. We failed you. All of us" she sobbed placing her forehead on the casket, Anna then stood and went to Cheryl. She placed a hand on Cheryl's shoulder and Cheryl turned and crashed into Anna's body engulfing her in a hug. Anna let Cheryl cry on her shoulder as she escorted Cheryl out of the room.

"I think we'll adjourn now to the Winter Salon for a light supper" Mrs Blossom said as everyone stood.

Veronica's P.O.V

As everyone stood I saw Anna move towards the back where Betty and Jughead stood waiting for her, I made my way to Marcus. He grinned seeing me, I stood in front of him and smile looking up at his tall figure.

"Hey Marcus" I said "hey Veronica" he replied, his mom turned to us and gave us a smirk before grinning at me "Lillian Regal" she said. Wait I thought I was Underwood.

"Regal?" I questioned "divorcee" she replied holding up her hand with a distinctive wedding ring tan line on her ring finger. "This is my mom, obviously" Marcus said, "mom Veronica Lodge"

"I know who you are, your mother and I used to be good friends" she grinned, "you look so much like her"

"You'd be surprised how much I get that" I smiled back, "believe me I'm not" she said.

She stood closer to me and said lowly "I'm sorry about how things went down with your father, I cannot fathom how you must be feeling"

My smile faded and looked to my shoes before saying "it's alright Ms Regal"

"Please, call me Lilian. From what I've heard from Marcus and Anna, your already part of the family" she smirked, she looked behind us but quickly turned back to Marcus and I "you didn't tell me there was going to wine here" she said "it's a funeral mom, of course theirs going to be some sort of alcohol" Marcus replied.

"Excuse me, but I need to be at least semi-drunk to get through this funeral. I hate half the people in this room" she said quietly so only we could hear, then she skipped off into another room.

"She's very-"

"Strange" Marcus said "I know, but she's always been like that"

"Is she antisocial or something?" I asked seeing she was taking a long sip from her wine glass, "no, she just doesn't like people in general. She's got trust issues" he answered. "From what?"

"You seem awfully interested in my mom" Marcus smirked "well-um I" I stuttered, why can't I get my words out. I'm not three anymore!

"It's fine, I know is Underwoods are very interesting" Marcus said, his tone laced with sarcasm. I rolled my eyes at him "I find your mom and sister interesting, your just another small town boy" he chuckled at me. "A small town boy I may be, but don't forget Veronica. It won't be long until your a small town girl, soon it'll be suspenders and pigtails" he smirked picking up a piece of my hair and dropping it over my shoulder. "This isn't the country Marcus" I pointed it out, "no it's just a hellish place called Riverdale" he said. Something behind me caught his eye "excuse me but I'll be back in a second" he said pushing past me and following after something....or someone.

A/N
Sorry this chapter was so short and had so many P.O.V changes, I've got writers block and I honestly couldn't be bothered trying. So once again sorry that it's a piece of shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165 6 3
Riverdale has been known for its murders and mystery's solved by a group of teens who have really no business being involved, and it has it's gangs r...
380K 7.6K 41
In which the queen of the Serpents becomes just a bit more Deadly. Sequel to Family Season 3
104K 1.6K 21
what happens when Reggie's secret summer love moves to Riverdale high to go to school with her cousin and people realize shes not really what his typ...