Run • MFZ MNZ [COMPLETED]

By bandkid2001

"I wanna runaway, anywhere out this place." More

Prologue
Chapter 1; Busy Day
Chapter 2; Skype Calls
Chapter 3; The Next Day
Chapter 4; Dinner
Chapter 5; Haunted House and Haunted Hayrides
Chapter 6; After School Adventures
Chapter 7; Secrets
Chapter 8; Panic Attacks
Chapter 9; The Plan
Chapter 10; Halloween
Chapter 11; First Day
Chapter 12; Finding Out
Chapter 13; Denny's
Chapter 14; I Wish
Chapter 15; No Worries?
Chapter 16; Who's at the Door?
Chapter 17; Rides
Chapter 18; You're Safe!
Chapter 20; Shopping Spree
Chapter 21; Boyfriends
Chapter 22; Breakfast
Chapter 23; Mark
Chapter 24; Late Night Talks
Chapter 25; Diary Entries
Chapter 26; Little Italy
Chapter 27; Come Over
Chapter 28; Cake
Chapter 29; Date Night Fight
Chapter 30; Explainations
Chapter 31; Angry
Chapter 32; "It"
Chapter 33; No Response
Chapter 34; Subway
Chapter 35; Delicious Orchards
Chapter 36; Punished
Chapter 37; Friends
Chapter 38; Packing
Chapter 39; Ride Home
Chapter 40; Johnny
Epilogue

Chapter 19; Doctors

1.5K 48 10
By bandkid2001

Maddie's POV

I wake up the next morning with my arms wrapped around Mackenzie. She's still fast asleep. I decided to let her sleep, so I quietly get out of bed and walk to the kitchen, where all the girls are hanging out.

"Morning," I greeted.

"How is she?" Paige asked.

I sighed and grabbed a mug, filling it up with coffee. "She's alright, she's still asleep. Which, where's the DayQuil? I'm going to give it to her when she wakes up," I state.

Brooke leaves the room then returns a minute later with the medicine, placing it on the counter.

"Is tomorrow Thursday?" Kendall asked.

"Ya why?"

"We all have classes, Mackenzie's going to be alone. Same with Monday's," Kendall stated.

"Oh crap you're right," Chloe said.

"I mean she's fourteen, what do you want me to do? Get a babysitter?" I question.

"I don't know Madz, what if she tries to leave again?" Brooke asked.

"She won't. Her goal was to get here and now she is. I don't think she's going to leave," I say, sipping my coffee.

"Fine, but, tomorrow when you get back, get her to a doctor. And let's get her some clothes, I don't think she packed enough," Brooke said.

"I will, speaking of clothes, I forgot to throw hers in the laundry last night," I say.

Then I hear footsteps, I look over and see Mackenzie. She looks really sick. You can tell just by looking at her.

"Mack, come sit down," Chloe said, standing up and walking Kenz over to a seat.

I walk over and feel her forehead again. "You're still warm, take a DayQuil. Get ready, I'll take you to the doctors today instead," I say.

Mackenzie just nods and doesn't say anything. We handed her a cup of water and the medicine and she takes it.

"Want something to eat?" Nia asked.

Kenzie shakes her head.

"I think you should eat Kenz, you hardly ate when you were walking here," Paige said, concerned.

"I'll be fine," Mackenzie muttered.

I give her a look that always worked. And then she finally caved. We got her a bagel and watched her eat it.

"So, Monday's and Thursday's, we have classes. So there's going to be a few times when you're alone. You okay with that?"

Mackenzie nodded.

I can tell there's something more to the reason. Mom and dad fighting isn't just it. There's more to the story.

"Mackenzie, you okay? You seem depressed," Nia asked.

"I'm tired. I walked till basically midnight every night," Mackenzie stated.

"Damn Mackenzie, we're sorry. If you wanted to come here, we would've picked you up. Or at least asked your mom if you could be with us," Kendall stated.

Kenzie just nodded and looked down.

"Here, go get ready, I'll take you to the doctor. After maybe we can go out if you want," I say.

"Ya sure," Mackenzie smiled.

We walked back to my room and I grab my clothes, and some towels.

"I'll shower in Paige's bathroom," I say.

Kenzie nods, she still looks depressed. I sighed and hugged her again. She wraps her arms around my waist loosely.

"What's wrong Kenzie?" I ask. "I know there's more to the reason why you left. You can talk to me about it tonight, just me and you if you want."

"Maybe," she mutters.

I nodded and let go of her. I let her take her shower and I went and took mine. My shower was pretty fast, I got out and changed. Drying my hair with Paige's hair dryer.

I walked out and back into my room where Kenzie sat, drying her hair.

I put my stuff down and went over and helped her.

"So Kenz, how're your friends?" I ask.

"They're good, they've been nonstop texting me," Mackenzie said.

"Well I mean, they probably miss you."

She nods and plays with her fingers. "We went to the spot the other week," she mentioned.

"How'd they like it?" I ask, remembering the great times the girls and I had.

"They liked it a lot. It was nice," Kenzie smiled.

I smiled back and then turned off the dryer. She stands up and puts her shoes on. I grabbed mine and put them on, then grabbed my coat.

I look over at Kenzie and see she doesn't have one. Just a hoodie. That's probably how she got so sick.

I went in the closet and found a coat that she could wear so I handed it to her. She smiled weakly and put it on.

"Come on let's go before it gets busy," I say.

-

We walked into the doctors office and to the lady at the front desk.

"Hi how may i help you?" The lady smiles.

"Hi, my sister is sick and she didn't look too good this morning," I explained. "But, I don't have her insurance cards. Is that going to be a problem?"

"Well, where are your parents?" The lady asked.

"They're back home in Pittsburgh. My sister walked, from Pittsburgh to here, to see me."

The woman looks shocked, "we'll see what we can do hun, just fill out these forms and the doctor will be with you in a moment," she smiled.

I smiled back and take the papers, and Mackenzie and go sit down.

I started filling out the forms. I asked Mackenzie some questions then we were finished and back in the doctors office.

He does a quick evaluation of Mackenzie.

"Okay well, it just seems like a simple cold. I'll prescribe her some medicine, but just simple fluids and what not will do the trick too," he explained.

"Thank you," I smiled.

He hands me the prescription and Kenzie and I walk out and down to the pharmacy. I gave it to them and they told me it'd be about an hour.

"I didn't think a cold would make me want to kill myself," Kenzie muttered.

I laughed and wrapped my arm around her.

"Let's go back to the house and see if the girls are ready," I suggested.

She nodded and then we were on our way.

What's up guys so I'm feeling better currently.

Probably because I saw a Green Day concert last night and it FUCKING ROCKED! I lost my shit omg Billie Joe, Tre Cool and Mike Dirnt are fucking amazing I can't.

They played all their old songs I knew literally all of them. And their old songs are back in the 90's. Like one of their first albums Kerplunk was released in 1991.

Guys you have no idea how happy I am. It was a phenomenal concert. One of my favorite things Billie Joe said was

I'm sick of the shit on the news and on Twitter. I'm tired of the bullshit. Tonight we forget that. Tonight is a celebration, we come together.

No racism No sexism No homophobia and No FUCKING NAZIS!

I literally was so happy. Jamming out it was amazing.

Here's some of the pictures from the concert. I had a bomb ass time.

Anyhow back to the chapter I hope you liked it. Song of the chapter is I Need a Doctor by Dr Dre and Eminem.

QOTD: favorite Green Day songs?
AOTD: fucking all of them! Mostly Minority, St. jimmy, American Idiot, Good Riddance and Know Your Enemy

It was amazing I had a great time. Thank you guys so much for the support ilysm. Also check my rants out. Imma be posting some rants there in a bit so ya.

Bye loves xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 110 9
MY SILVER LINING │ RIORDANVERSE │ CLARISSE LARUE "𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢�...
13.4K 1.8K 52
even though they look alike that doesn't mean they should have same goals, their life is filled with regret for a mistake they commit unknowingly, t...
7.4M 206K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
16.5K 736 13
Emma Swan needs to be married by 30 in order to receive the money from her trust fund and save her failing business. Killian Jones is the thief who j...