Stay Strong ll Matthew Espino...

Od fangirl157

If you wanna know a little about this story there is a chapter about it on the first page/chapter. Viac

Matthew Espinosa
Chapter 1
Chaper 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A little note.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Thanks
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 3

225 2 0
Od fangirl157

I walked home around 30 minutes after crying. My mom was still at work. I went to the bathroom to check if I had a bruise on my face. There was a huge black and blue mark on my right cheek.

I made some dinner and headed upstairs to my room I checked my twitter Facebook Instagram and tumbler. After that I fell asleep.

I woke up. Got a shower and got dressed. I wore some skinny jeans a white tank top purple hoodie and brown sandals. I put on the same make up thin line of eyeliner and mascara. I put in a French braid and the bottom of the brad laid right under my shoulder.

I was a little late so no breakfast today. I left without saying goodbye to my mom. I put up my hood so no one could see my bruise on my cheek. I went to my locker and Matt wasn't there yet so I tried to hurry before he got here.

I made to to my first class without seeing any of the boys. Until a few minutes before the class stared Matt came in.

In the middle of class Matt got in trouble for talking. All I heard was. TAKE A SEAT BESIDE EMILY. I looked over at Matt and he walked and sat to my right. He said hi. I turned over to him and said why are you even talking to me? He looked confused. I just rolled my eyes and looked at my book. He doesn't even care about me. I whispered to my self. Yah I totally care. he said.

I ignored him embarrassed he heard me. I heard him say. Will you please look at me. Before I knew it. He pulled off my hood and saw my bruise.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

565K 12.6K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
603K 14.7K 34
Diana Featherington is the only child of the younger brother of the Baron Featherington. With the passing of both parents Diana has lived with the Ba...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
858K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...