Will Our Love Be The Same? (S...

By Melanyandersen

There is a girl named Kayla that is the original Elijah's daughter. She herself is part vampire like her frie... More

Epilogue
Chapter One The Day Before The Torture Starts
Chapter Two Great The Torture, Wait Who Is That?
Chapter Three Do I Know You?
Chapter Four Can You Quit Texting, And Calling Me? Never Mind...
Chapter Five What Are You Doing With Him?!
Chapter Six Food Fight
Chapter Seven Do I Still Love Him?
Chapter Eight How Do I Admit It?
Chapter Nine Dad Can't Find Out
Chapter Ten Meeting Death
Chapter Eleven How Can We Bring Her Back?
Chapter Thirteen I'm Glad I Did That
Chapter Fourteen I Can't Believe You Did That To Me
Chapter Fifteen Dad I'm Sorry
Chapter Sixteen Can't I Have A Normal Life?
Chapter Seventeen Screw You
Chapter Eighteen We're Here
Chapter Nineteen Wait What?
Chapter Twenty The Ball
Chapter Twenty-One Meeting
Chapter Twenty-Two I Can't Believe It!
Chapter Twenty-Three The Nest
Chapter Twenty-Four Caleb
Chapter Twenty-Five Sunnydale
Chapter Twenty-Six (Unknown name for chap...)
A./N.
Chapter Twenty-Seven Trying To Kill.....
Chapter Twenty-Eight You Two? Really? That's Fricken Awesome!!
Chapter Twenty-Nine This Time, I Kill You!
Chapter Thirty, WHAT????!!!!
Chapter Thirty-One, It Might Not Be True Daddy
Chapter 32 We Need The Spell
Chapter 33 Kill The Turik Hon Part 1
Chapter 34 Killing The Turik Hon Part 2
Chapter 35 Rescuing Spike, And Three Other People We Don't Know
Chapter 36 Great. . . . .
Chapter 37 Mikael
Chapter 38 Healing Bella
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter Twelve I Missed You So Much!

837 3 2
By Melanyandersen

Bella's POV

When we got home we all decided to go to bed. Elijah let Damon either sleep on he couch or in Kayla's bed. He chose Kayla's bed.

ONE MONTH LATER Kayla's POV

Finally the month has came. It felt like I have been waiting for many years!

"You ready?" Tatia asked.

"Yes."

Then I was put back into my body. Everything was black.

Damon's POV

"Shouldn't she be back by now?" I asked getting worried. Stefan and Elena are here, and they knew Kayla a little bit.

"I don't know." Bella said. I was close to freaking out. Stefan would be here to stop me, but he drinks St. Bernard, Bambie, skunk, Bunnies, so he won't be able to stop me.

"Calm down Damon." Stefan warned me. I started pacing.

Kayla's POV

I shot up with a gasp, and took in my surroundings. I need to get back home.

I got up, and went to where my body was taking me. A scent hit me, and it was everybody's except Klaus'. I followed it, and soon I was home.

Elijah's POV

I heard the door open, and saw Kayla. Bella ran over to her, and got her in a bear hug. I smiled softly, and walked over there. Bella pulled away so that was my chance. I hugged Kayla, and I could hear her crying.

"Sh, Kayla it's ok. Everything will be fine. Trust me." I soothed her.

"He killed me! What an asshole!"

We laughed. I pulled away to see her face. She had tears.

Does it make you feel better that he is gone? I thought to her.

Actually yes.

We laughed once again, and I pulled away. Damon came and got her in a hug. I smiled, and wrapped an arm around Bella who was happy crying. I think.

Damon's POV

After Elijah pulled away, I walked up to her and embraced her in a hug.

God I missed her so much. I thought.

Me to. I heard a voice in my head. I smiled, and pulled away to see her face. She was crying, and she was smiling at the same time. We both pulled away, and she was engulfed in other peoples hugs.

"I'm going to torture him slowly." Rebekah said in a low voice. She had an evil look on her face, and honestly it scared me.

"No. Let's just leave him alone."

"After all that he's done?!" Rebekah shouted.

"Just leave it be Bekah!" Kayla yelled at her aunt getting mad.

"Who cares on what he did! Just as long as he stays gone then were fine!" she added.

"Alright fine, but if he comes near then I'll end him."

Kayla rolled her eyes.

"Fine."

It was silent for a while, and Kayla walked over to me. I pulled her into another hug, and she was surprised.

I laughed a little, and so did she. We pulled away after a few minutes and stared into each other's eyes. Out of the corners of my eyes I saw them leaving us.

As soon as they left, I kissed Kayla passionately. She did the same.

Kayla's POV

We kissed passionately, and I loved every second of it.

I pulled away at the same time he did, and we just stared into each other's eyes. His eyes are a beautiful electric blue. It's hard not to look away.

Damon's POV

I pulled away at the same time she did, and we looked into each other's eyes. Her eyes are a beautiful chocolate brown. It was hard not to look away. I smiled, and so did Kayla. Her smile is so beautiful.

I pulled her to me, and kissed her.

"Your father will let you do that?" I heard Klaus ask. Kayla gasped and turned around. I put Kayla behind me instantly. Everybody else came in.

"How are you alive?" Klaus asked. He has a girl with him, and she has bite marks on her neck.

"How are you alive?" he asked once again. Kayla stepped forward and ahead of me. I grabbed her arm.

"Let go." she whispered. I nodded and let go.

"You wanna know who helped me come back?" she asked Klaus getting closer.

"Who?" he asked getting curious.

"Tatia helped me come back."

Then Klaus had her against the wall by her neck. I sped over to them but Klaus threw me into another wall. I blacked out.

Elijah's POV

"You wanna know who helped me come back?" she asked Klaus getting closer.

"Who?" he asked getting curious.

"Tatia helped me come back."

Then Klaus had her against the wall by her neck. Damon tried to get her out of his grip but he got threw into the opposite wall. I threw Klaus off of her, and he ran at me. I made him run into the wall.

"Catch!" Bella called out. I caught it and it was the dagger. I stabbed him in the heart with it. He turned gray and veiny.

"Help me get him down in the cellar."

"Don't worry about it."

Then I looked at where Klaus was suppose to be and he wasn't there. Kayla ran over to Damon. She bit her wrist and opened Damon's mouth. He stirred, and drank some. He opened his eyes, and looked around.

"Damn did that hurt." he said laughing. Kayla helped him up, and she made him put an arm around her shoulder.

"Let's get you to bed." Kayla demanded lightly walking him to the stairs.

Kayla's POV

I ran over to Damon, and bit my wrist and opened his mouth. He stirred, and drank some. He opened his eyes, and looked around.

"Damn did that hurt." he said laughing. I helped him up, and made him put an arm around my shoulder.

"Let's get you to bed." I demanded lightly walking him to the stairs.

"Alright." he said walking with me.

"Does it hurt a lot?" I asked.

"Little bit."

Then he gasped in pain. I stopped immediately.

"It's ok."

Then we kept going. We reached my room, and I opened the door with magic. I layed him on the bed.

"Where does it hurt?" I asked before I started inspecting him. He groaned in pain a little.

"My chest, why?"

"Lift up your shirt." I demanded again lightly. He lifted up his shirt and there was a broken rib that won't heal.

"This is going to hurt. Are you ready?"

"What are you doing?"

"Hold on a minute." I said holding up a finger. I rushed downstairs to where the blood bags are, and grabbed one. Then sped up back to my room.

Once I got inside I could see Damon staring at nothing in particular. I cleared my throat, and then Damon looked at me. I smiled at him, and walked over to him.

"Lay down." He layed down, and I put my hand on the rib.

"This is going to hurt." I warned him. He nodded, and I pushed the rib back in place. He gasped, and sat up. I handed him the blood bag that was already open. He drank it, and sighed when he was finished.

"Thanks."

"Your welcome." I said smiling. He leaned in, and I leaned in also. We started kissing, and I pushed him lightly down. There was a knock on the door. Thankfully it was closed. I got off of Damon.

"Yes?" I asked opening the door. It was Sage.

"Sage!" I said happily. She held her arms out, and I walked in them for a hug. We both laughed soon after.

"I missed you!" I said happily.

"I missed you to honey." she answered grinning. She looked over my shoulder, and saw Damon. I turned around and Damon was right there. I jumped. They were looking at each other with glares.

"Why do you two hate each other?" I asked looking between the both of them. Then I saw Finn.

'Help me.' I mouthed to him. He just laughed and shook his head. I pouted. We now were all looking at him. Sage walked up to him, and kissed him.

"Aww so cute!" I said giggling. They both glared at me, and that made me giggle even more. Damon just shook his head.

"What it is." I defended myself. We just laughed. Dad, and Bella came up here and and just shook their heads. I went in front of them blocking their path.

"What's that matter?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing." dad said. I stared at him, and laughed.

"Creep." I said walking back to my spot. Bella laughed but dad didn't.

Elijah's POV

I heard laughter while Bella and I were walking up the stairs.

"Aww so cute!" I heard Kayla say, and giggle.

I can guess that they glared at her to.

"What it is."

 Bella and I saw and we just shook our heads. Then Kayla was in front of us blocking our path.

"What's that matter?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing." I said. She stared at me and laughed.

"Creep." she said. Bella laughed but I didn't. I rolled my eyes, and chuckled.

"Dork." I muttered.

"What?" she asked.

"Dumb ass." Bella said before I could say anything.

"Well your nice! I thought we were friends." Kayla said dramatically. I saw Bella roll her eyes.

"We are."

Kayla stayed silent.

That's a first. I thought, and Bella laughed.

"Hey that wasn't nice!" Kayla said glaring at me, but she wasn't hurting me so I was good. I just smiled.

"Your right it's not nice."

Kayla rolled her eyes.

"Go-do something." she said walking in her room with a smile on her face. I walked in her room.

"Sorry what was that?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing." she said biting back her smile.

"Liar." I accused.

"Wanna get in another food fight/mud fight?" she asked with a grin.

"Since when did originals get in them kind of fights?" Sage and Damon asked in unison.

"Since Kayla threw flower at me." I said chuckling.

"It was fun." I added.

"Until grandma ruined our fun!" Kayla said pouting.

"What are you going to do? Get revenge?" Damon asked in disbelief. Then a evil grin came on Kayla's face.

"Good idea." she muttered to Damon. I looked behind me to see Damon shaking his head.

"No." I said laughing.

"She will kill you." I added rolling my eyes.

"Why would she do that?"

I just laughed.

"Are you trying to get me mad?"

"Maybe. Is it working?"

"Not yet."

"Then it looks like I will have to keep trying then huh?"

"Yes it does."

"Ok then." she said shrugging.

Kayla's POV

"She will kill you." dad added rolling his eyes.

"Why would she do that?"

He just laughed at me.

"Are you trying to get me mad?"

"Maybe. Is it working?"

"Not yet."

"Then it looks like I will have to keep trying then huh?"

"Yes it does."

"Ok then." I said shrugging. Then an idea came to mind. I laughed evily.

"What are you planning?" Bella asked walking in my room with everyone else.

"I'm not saying a word." I said blocking my mind so then she couldn't read it. She glared at me playfully, and that made us both giggle and laugh.

"I will tell you when it's just the two of us here." I promised, and nodded. She nodded back and grinned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 430 21
Everyone knows Ej as the depressed Cullen ever since his girlfriend died. But what everyone doesn't know that he is part mortal, part immortal like h...
666K 11.1K 51
Bella Swan's younger sister comes to town to live with her and Charlie forever. Bella is depressed after the Cullen's up and left her in the dust. Bu...
3.1K 99 31
Hey there this is my new fanfic going to be all about TVD/originals! I hope you all enjoy!! Now I'll tell you about the characters. ...
2.4K 83 42
What if you found out that your parents aren't your parents? What if you found out your siblings aren't your real siblings? What if you just find o...