He's Br(OK)en

By kingsadgothboyuwu

Danny has been in Hollywood Undead for 2 and a half years now. He has a crush on Jorel but Jorel is with anot... More

He's Happy
My Song And Dance
Pondering
Silence
They Haven't Noticed
Why Didn't We See
Danny Watch
Back To It
A Secret To Keep Away
Landing
A Small Fight
Gone
Worry
Breakfast
Reassurance
Brought Along
Relaxing Night
Back On The Bus
Showtime
Back Home
Late At Night
Heart Full Of Fear
Rushing To See
Awake
Midnight Run
Awkward Confessions
CAN WE JUST
End

Morning

366 28 37
By kingsadgothboyuwu

(Aron)
I woke up in the bed that Danny was sleeping in, I saw that Danny wasn't there. I hear the shower and I sighed, I layed there and stared at the bathroom door. I heard the shower shut off and a small cough, I smiled and continued to stare at the door. The door opened and Danny stepped out with a towel around his waist and shirtless.

Danny stopped in his tracks and looked at me like I just took a picture of him fully naked. I laughed at him as he huffed over to his clothes and walked back to the bathroom. He shut the door and I heard him grunting and muttering, I continued laughing as he came out with his shirt on wrong. Danny sighed again and took off his shirt "I'll just go shirtless" he said, I shrugged "that's okay. I don't mind" Danny smiled and layed back down.

We stared at eachother for a bit before we started laughing. I wrapped my arms around him and snuggled into his chest, he brought my face up to his and smiled. He ruffled my hair and he chuckled, I pouted and tried to fix my hair "why fix it? It's going to get messed up in a bit" he said huskily.

I blushed and I smashed my lips onto his, he kissed back and bit my lower lip. We stopped for a moment so that I could get my shirt off, this is going to be a fun morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 648 23
Kicking a member out of your band that was your bestfriend and almost family member is unbelievable. But when your manager decides to quit too, it ma...
1.1K 88 17
After loosing their closest friend/brother, can they keep it together and battle the demons haunting them or will they break before judgement day...
713 24 12
Jordon (Charlie Scene) starts having terrible reoccurring nightmares impacting his sleep and the rest of the HU crew try to do what they can to make...
2.1K 237 41
(This Book Is Now Finished. } {High-School AU} { * means the chapter is edited and Chapters may be missing.) (ALSO THIS BOOK HAS MATURE THEME;'S DO N...