A Dream Come True (Josh Hutch...

By xjoshrhutcher

More

A Dream Come True (Josh Hutcherson fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39

Chapter 38

739 19 1
By xjoshrhutcher

Josh's POV

"Hurry up Lauren we gotta leave soon!" I yell up the stairs to Lauren, whose just now finishing packing.

We're heading to Georgia to so I can start filming on Mockingjay. We're gonna be there for a month straight without coming home so we have a lot of stuff to pack. Our luggage and Driver are being taken to Georgia with some of the crew.

I sit on the couch and start surfing through TV channels. I don't have much to do because Lauren insisted on packing for me. From experience with going with me to Kentucky and Hawaii and from Jen, Liam, and Sam she knows I'm not good at packing and I always forget something.

"What are you doing? Our plane leaves in an hour and we have to take this stuff to the crew!" Lauren says when she gets downstairs.

"Just waiting for you." I say

"Well I'm here so help me get this stuff."

We put everything in the car and I let Driver in the back seat and I hold the door open for Lauren, but she's knelt down in the driveway looking at the house. I walk over to her and kneel beside her and put my hand on her back.

"You okay?" I ask

She nods.

"It's just, last time going to Georgia didn't work out too well for us." She says

"I know. I don't think that'll happen again though." I tell her

She smiles and nods. We walk hand in hand to the car and open the door for her. She gets in and we ride to the airport in silence.

When we get there I help the crew load every thing in their car. They'll be driving to Georgia with important equipment too valuable to ship and they thought it'd be easier to just take out luggage too. We say goodbye to the crew and board the plane.

"Are you excited to go back to set?" Lauren asks me

"Yeah. I've really missed everyone. I feel left out." I laugh.

"What's it like? Being on set all the time? I've only seen what you've done for Journey 3, but that's not a 24/7 thing."

"Uhm..it's really stressful. Some days we'll get up at 6 am and not leave until midnight and only get one scene done. It takes a lot of patience."

She nods and looks out the window, lost in thought. I grab my script out of my backpack and go over it in my head. After a while I see Lauren reach into my backpack and get a book out. I look over. It's Divergent. I laugh. She's as obsessed with Divergent as she is The Hunger Games.

"Let's read together." I say

She smiles and lays her head on my shoulder. She reads the words quietly to me.

By the time the 4 1/2 flight is over, we've finished Divergent. When we get in the airport I'm swarmed by fans. They're yelling for autographs, pictures, my number. I try to smile and be polite, but I can't find Lauren. I'm freaking out. Then I hear her yelling.

"What's your problem?" She yells

I still can't find her.

"Lauren!" I yell

Some fans complain and say that all I care about is my girlfriend.

"M'am I'm gonna ask you to leave." I hear a security guard say

I finally push past the crowd of fans. Lauren is on the ground holding her face in her hands.

"Baby what happened?" I ask she won't say anything

"Hey what happened?" I ask the security guard

"Some girl was attacking your friend here. I kicked her out." He says

I run out the door and security guards are holding the arms of some girl.

"Are you the one that attacked my girlfriend?" I ask

The security guards nod their heads.

"Come with me." I grab the girls arm and pull her in the door.

I drag her over to Lauren and I stand Lauren up. She automatically goes to the girl wanting to hit her. She does get a smack in before the security guard separates her.

"Apologize." I say to the girl

"No!" She yells.

"Now," I demand "if you're a true fan of mine you will apologize."

She glares at me. "Sorry!" She says rather hate fully after a while. Then she walks away.

I help Lauren up and we walk outside together. We get in the cab, and ride in silence to the set.

--

Lauren's POV

Josh sets beside me, glaring out the window. I know that he's mad because his hands are fists on his legs. It looked like he wanted to hit that girl. She caught me off guard. I was walking around the fans trying to get to Josh when she shoved me and started hitting me saying that I don't deserve Josh. Like I disagree, I think to myself.

I lay my head on his shoulder. He doesn't move. I take his snapback hat off his head and put on mine. Nothing. I slide his Raybans off his face and onto mine. Doesn't even flinch. I sigh and look out the other window.

---

Josh's POV

I know she's trying to get my attention, but I just need to calm down. I look over at her. My hat on her head of llong straight black hair. My sunglasses covering her big blue eyes. I lean over and kiss her neck, just below her ear.

"I love you." I whisper into her skin. I lean back over to my side.

She lays her head in my lap and takes off the sunglasses and looks up at me.

"I love you, Josh."

I run my fingers through her hair the rest of the way to set. She falls asleep after a while, but it's not 30 minutes before we get there. I nudge her awake.

We're waved through the gates and drive over to where the trailers I kept. The car stops in front of the trailer with my name on it. There's a piece of paper pinned to it, but I can't see what it says.

We get out, I pay the driver, and grab our backpacks. We walk up the steps and the paper pinned to the door says "And Lauren!" We laugh and walk through the door.

"JOSH!!!" I hear. Someone jumps on me and I nearly fall. It's Jen.

"I missed you too!" I laugh

"Liam!!" I hear Lauren yell. I look over and she has her arms wrapped around Liam's waist.

"Lauren!" Jen says. Lauren runs into her arms and they go on talking about how much they missed each other.

"Hey man" Liam says.

"What's up?" I ask. We make small talk and after a while a crew member tells us that were needed on set to go over things. When I tell Lauren she seems upset.

"Already? We just got here." She pouts.

"Welcome to showbiz. I'll be back in a few hours. Okay? If you need anything text me and I'll have a crew member help you, alright?"

"Okay baby. Don't work too hard." She says.

We hug, and it lasts a few minutes because neither one of us wants to let go.

--

Lauren's POV

It's a reality check seeing how busy Josh will be for the next few months. I can't believe he already has to work. I thought it'd be fun being on set with. We would hang out with the cast, do fun things. I didn't realize that it would be non stop working. I hope he gets some downtime. He said when they were filming Catching Fire they got up early and didn't get done until dawn the next day.

I think about going to the set and seeing what they're doing, but I really don't want to see the set, and ruin the movie for me. I decide to just text Josh.

Do they have any movies here?

Josh- I'll have a crew bring you some

Josh- Suggestions?

You here with me would be nice

Josh- lol sorry babe. Work

Any movie will be fine

-----

A knock on the door a few minutes later brings a crew member and a box full of movies.

"Thanks so much. What are they up to?" I ask

"They're trying to figure out how they want Jen to react as Katniss to Peeta-" I cut them off

"Okay! No spoilers." I say

"Maybe you should read the books" he suggests

"I have. I don't want movie spoilers."

The crew member leaves soon after that. I go through the box and settle to watch 27 Dresses. It's one of those chick flick movies that don't make me cry. One of few. I find a pint of ice cream in the fridge so I grab it and a spoon and curl up on the sofa under a blanket.

I fall asleep around the time that the main character decides she's in love with the other guy, and I wake up around 10 pm to a knock on the door.

I shuffle over to the door and open to find Liam standing there with a pizza. I let him in and we set on the couch and dig in.

"Have you been sleeping? Your hair is kinda crazy." He says.

"No my hair looks like this all by itself!" I say quoting The Last Song which was a movie Liam was in.

"Well the truth is, the town sort of got together, and decided we couldn't take another one of your bad hair days." He says playing along.

We laugh then I start sing She Will Be Loved, which is sung in the movie. Liam watches me in awe.

"Your voice is beautiful. I know I've heard you before, but I didn't really appreciate it much then." He says

I know he's referring to the day I sang to Josh before we got back together.

"I'm sorry." Is all I say

"Water under the bridge" he tells me. But I can see in his eyes it's not water under the bridge. And I can feel in my gut the same thing. Before I know it were leaning in, and right before our lips me, he stops.

"I should go." He whispers, I can feel his breath on my lips.

"Okay." I say, then I snap out of my trance. "I mean yeah you should. Go. Uhm...I'm sorry." I say

"Me too." He says. He gets up and I walk him to the door.

"Bye." I say

"Uhm..Lauren?" He says turning around.

"Yeah?"

"Maybe we shouldn't...hangout anymore. At least for a while." He says

"If that's what you want." I say. My voice sounds calm, but I can feel tears welling.

"it's not what I want. It'd just be easier. For all of us." He says. Then he's gone.

After that I change into a pair of Josh's sweat pants and a t-shirt and I use his hoodie as a pillow. Trying to bring some familiarity to this unknown place. I wish nothing more than to have Josh here, but Liam said he'd probably be on set for a few more hours.

Welcome to showbiz, is the last thought I remember before drifting off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160 0 10
Very nice and chill story some hot moments and Shocking moments
90.2K 3K 49
lowercase intended. requests open.
415 10 14
𝑮𝒆𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑮𝒊𝒃𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒙 𝑶𝑪, 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒏 𝑿 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓. 𝒀𝒐...