Chapter 38

Josh's POV

"Hurry up Lauren we gotta leave soon!" I yell up the stairs to Lauren, whose just now finishing packing.

We're heading to Georgia to so I can start filming on Mockingjay. We're gonna be there for a month straight without coming home so we have a lot of stuff to pack. Our luggage and Driver are being taken to Georgia with some of the crew.

I sit on the couch and start surfing through TV channels. I don't have much to do because Lauren insisted on packing for me. From experience with going with me to Kentucky and Hawaii and from Jen, Liam, and Sam she knows I'm not good at packing and I always forget something.

"What are you doing? Our plane leaves in an hour and we have to take this stuff to the crew!" Lauren says when she gets downstairs.

"Just waiting for you." I say

"Well I'm here so help me get this stuff."

We put everything in the car and I let Driver in the back seat and I hold the door open for Lauren, but she's knelt down in the driveway looking at the house. I walk over to her and kneel beside her and put my hand on her back.

"You okay?" I ask

She nods.

"It's just, last time going to Georgia didn't work out too well for us." She says

"I know. I don't think that'll happen again though." I tell her

She smiles and nods. We walk hand in hand to the car and open the door for her. She gets in and we ride to the airport in silence.

When we get there I help the crew load every thing in their car. They'll be driving to Georgia with important equipment too valuable to ship and they thought it'd be easier to just take out luggage too. We say goodbye to the crew and board the plane.

"Are you excited to go back to set?" Lauren asks me

"Yeah. I've really missed everyone. I feel left out." I laugh.

"What's it like? Being on set all the time? I've only seen what you've done for Journey 3, but that's not a 24/7 thing."

"Uhm..it's really stressful. Some days we'll get up at 6 am and not leave until midnight and only get one scene done. It takes a lot of patience."

She nods and looks out the window, lost in thought. I grab my script out of my backpack and go over it in my head. After a while I see Lauren reach into my backpack and get a book out. I look over. It's Divergent. I laugh. She's as obsessed with Divergent as she is The Hunger Games.

"Let's read together." I say

She smiles and lays her head on my shoulder. She reads the words quietly to me.

By the time the 4 1/2 flight is over, we've finished Divergent. When we get in the airport I'm swarmed by fans. They're yelling for autographs, pictures, my number. I try to smile and be polite, but I can't find Lauren. I'm freaking out. Then I hear her yelling.

"What's your problem?" She yells

I still can't find her.

"Lauren!" I yell

Some fans complain and say that all I care about is my girlfriend.

"M'am I'm gonna ask you to leave." I hear a security guard say

I finally push past the crowd of fans. Lauren is on the ground holding her face in her hands.

"Baby what happened?" I ask she won't say anything