Chapter 33

Lauren's POV

When I wake up in the morning I forget where I am. Then I remember everything that happened last night, and I'm mad. But this time I'm not mad at Josh. I'm mad at Vanessa. And I want to confront her.

I hurriedly dress in shorts and a t-shirt. Liam is still asleep on the floor, so I leave him a note telling him where I'm going.

When I get in the car I head to the place where Josh has been meeting for work on Journey. I know she'll be there. My phone rings beside me and it's Jen. I ignore it, telling myself I'll call her back.

Everyone gives me funny looks when I enter, but they don't say anything. Probably recognizing me as Josh's girlfriend. I find Vanessa leaning up against the wall looking over a script with a Starbucks in her hand.

"What are you doing here?" She asks when I'm standing in front of her.

"Listen here. I haven't done anything to you. Okay? There is no reason for you to intrude in my relationship. It does not concern you. You had your chance and blah blah something happened no one gives a fuck, but it's over now. Move. The. Fuck. On." I say

Then she laughs. "Look, Ive tried to stay out of it, but ya know. He just keeps coming back. When we got back together after you broke up with him, and now when apparently he's not happy."

I want to punch her so badly. I try to keep myself calm enough to get my words out with out crying from being so mad.

"Stay the hell out of my relationship. Touch him again and we're gonna have problems." I say

"Technically he touched me." She said smirking.

I'm not gonna punch her, I'm not gonna punch her. I say to myself. And I don't. Instead I smirk right back at her and Grab the Starbucks from her hand. I take the the lid off and dump it on her head. I throw the cup down and walk away laughing to myself as she yells behind me.

As I'm walking down the hall a familiar face is racing toward.

"Lauren! What did you do?" Liam asks

"I just wanted to have a talk with her." I tell him

"Must've been some talk." He says looking over my shoulder.

Vanessa is getting the Starbucks out of her hair. She looks up and sees I'm still here. She walks toward me. She looks pissed. I don't even try to hold back my laughter.

Liam steps in front of me. He holds his hands up toward her

"Whoa whoa okay let's just all calm down." He says

"You don't know who you're messing with." She says to me, ignoring Liam.

"I think I have a pretty good idea." I say sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"Vanessa chill." Liam says.

"You want me to chill?! Look what she did!" Vanessa said motioning to her hair.

I see Liam clench his teeth, trying to hold back laughter.

"In all honesty you deserve worse." He says.

"I didn't do anything!" She screams

"You kissed her boyfriend!" He says

"He kissed me!!"

"But did you object? No? Okay. We're done here. You might want to bathe." Liam says. We walk away leaving a very frustrated Vanessa standing behind us too dumbfounded to move.

When we get outside Liam walks me to my car.

"Whyd you come here?" I ask still laughing.

"I got your note. And I didn't want you to do something you'll regret later." He says.