EDITING New To The Game (Book...

By LabelMeNotorious_

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 16

5.6K 241 18
By LabelMeNotorious_

So Drew birthday is next week. He says he just wants to have something with family and friends nothing big. But you know me I'm going all out for him.

I just need to tell everyone else my plans. This gone be hard keeping from him. He is going to wonder why we all acting suspicious.

For his birthday I'm going to rent out a ball room. I have to get a DJ, food, drinks, decorations, choose the color scheme, make a guest list, get invitations made, etc.

"Tash?"

"What's up boo?"

"I'm going to need your help to plan a surprise party for Drew."

"Alright when you wanna start?"

"Now cause we don't have a lot of time. You know I always come up with things at the last minute." we laughed.

"That's nothing new but I'll be there in 20."

"Okay." I hung up before she could finish. I was sitting on the counch looking at different halls to rent out.

There was a knock at the door. I open the door to see Tash.

"Hey girl." she said.

"Hey and thanks for helping me."

"No problem."

"Shit we might need some extra help. Imma text Angie to come over." she nodded and walked into the kitchen. Why every time black people come to your house they go straight to your kitchen?

We were lazing around waiting on Angie.

Knock Knock

"I'll get it." I said jumping off the couch. I swung the door open and pulled Angie in the house. she looked at me like I was crazy. I laughed pushing her to the living room.

"So whats up?"

"I'm planning a surprise party for Drew and I'm going to need y'all help." she nodded.

"Just tell me what I have to do." I nodded. We talked about the time place date and everything else we would need.

A couple of hours later we had everything done. I decided we should go out to eat. Shit I was hungry.

We pulled up to Chicago's. It's as a whole vary of foods. From American food to Korean food.

We walked in.

"How many?"

"3." we followed her to a booth. She handed us our menus.

"Your waiter will be here to take your orders." we nodded. She walked away.

We made small chit chat about the party and our things.

"Welcome to Chicago's. What can I get you girls to drink?"

"I'll have a pink lemonade." I said.

"Sprite." angie said.

"Coke." tasha said. He nodded and walked away to get our drinks.

"Okay ladies here are your drinks. Now what would you like to eat?"

"I'll have the hot wings appetizer with celery and blue cheese. Extra blue cheese. I also want the chicken and shrimp alfredo."

"What ab-"

"Wait I'm not done." they all looked at me crazy. "I also want a bacon cheeseburger with steak fries." I said handing him the menu.

Angie and Tasha placed their orders. They looked at me. I looked everywhere else but at them.

"Is there something you need to tell us?" tasha asked.

"No why?" I asked.

"Cause you just ordered all the food that's why." Angie said. I laughed.

"Shit I'm hungry that's all." they looked at me cautiously.

"That better be all it is." Tasha said.

"Yes mother dearest." I said.

Our food came and when I say I went ham I went ham. I ate everything.

As I was finishing my food. I looked up to see them staring at me.

"What?" I said eating a fry.

"You sure you don't have nothing to tell us?" Angie asked.

"I'm positive and no I'm not pregnant I'm still a virgin. So get that thought out yall head."

They breathe a sigh of relief.

"Y'all talking bout me but y'all be on Slim and Bigg dick heavy. Y'all be fucking like rabbits." I said.

"That's not the point." Tasha chinned in.

"Whats the point?" I asked looking at them.

"The point is..." Angie stopped talking.

"Haha exactly." we laughed. We paid the bill and left.

"Where we gong now?" Angie asked.

"We about to go look at some of the halls we seen online." she nooded.

"Let's ride." I said putting my Gucci shades on and speeding down the highway.

I was switching lanes the whole way there. Tasha was in the back holding on for dear life. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Tash it ain't even that serious." I said making me and Angie laugh.

"Bitch you tryna kill us." she semi yelled. I shook my head.

I got off at the next exit. We pulled up to the building and hopped out.

Tash jumped out praying. "Thank the Lord I made it in one piece. Amen." I rolled my eyes. Her overly dramatic ass.

We walked into the building. I was in awe. It was perfect.

"How may I help you ladies?" a fine dude said walking up to us. this nigga look like he belong on GQ. Only if I wasn't with Drew.

"Yes I called earlier about renting this hall out."

"Ah yes. It's nice to me you..."

"Lexi." I said shaking his hand. "This is Tasha and Angie." I pointed them out. They shook his hand.

We looked at each other and gave that look.

"Well would you ladies follow me. I'll going to show you around." we nodded. This place was beautiful. Hell I might have my future wedding here.

"I love this place." Angie and Tash said in unison. I agreed.

"So that's it."

"It's...it's hell I'm still in shock." he laughed. That laugh tho. Made a girl real weak. I had to pull myself together for I be like Drew who?

"So how much is it?" I asked.

"The original price is 10,000 but for you it'll be 5,000." he said.

"Okay I'll take it." he nodded. He gave me all the information and key for the place.

"It was a pleasure doing business with you." he said kissing my hand. Yes lawd.

"The pleasure is all mine." I said with a smirk. I put my shades on and turned on my heels. We all walked out heading to the car.

"OMG!" We screamed out.

"That is one fine piece of man I may say." I had to get proper then.

"Yes girl only if we were single." Tasha faked cried. We bussed out laighed.

I pulled out the parking lot and headed home.

The girls left and I was waiting for Drew to come over. He coming to get me. I'm staying over his house and tomorrow were going house shopping. I'm so happy.

*

Drew texted me to let me know he was outside. I locked the house up and jumped in the car.

I kissed his lips. "Hey baby."

"Hey ma." we backed out the driveway.

"We still gojng house shopping tomorrow right?" I asked cause his ass forgetful sometimes.

"Yeah bae. We have to meet with the realtor at 12." I nodded. I leaned the chair back and enjoyed the ride. I'm so excited.

*

I woke up around 10:30. We had to get ready to meet up with the realtor soon. I woke Drew up so he could shower while I made us something to eat.

I whipped up some pancakes eggs and bacon something quick.

Drew came down into the kitchen.

"Hey baby." he said kissing my cheek.

"Hey you eat while I go shower." he nodded. I jogged upstairs to shower.

I lotion my legs and arms. I slipped on my underware. I put on a maxi dress. I slipped into my sandals and put my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my phone. I had to eat my breakfast on the way.

*

"What's up bruh?" Drew said to some tall guy.

"Nun nun and who might this be?" he asked.

"This is my girlfriend Lexi. Lexi this is Josh my realtor."

"Nice to meet you." we shook hands.

"Alright I already found a few houses that you two might like" I nodded. "all you have to do is follow me." we all got up and left.

The first house was:

2 story

4 bedrooms

3 baths

a game room

a huge pool

a 3 car garage

It had tile throughout the entire house. The kitchen was a nice size but I think I want a bigger one. All in all it was a nice house.

We went to 3 more other houses but I really didn't like them.

But the last house we pulled up to was huge. I was in shock. I didn't even have to look inside. I wanted it.

"Babe I want this house."

"We haven't even went inside. Hell we just pulled up." he laughed.

"I know now shut up and come on." I jumped out and ran to tbe door. I was like a kid at Disney World for the first time.

They laughed at me. Josh unlocked the door and I almost dropped dead.

"I want it!" I demanded with a straight face. They looked at me like I had crazy on my forehead wearing a staright jacket.

"Bae look at the house first before we decide." she scoffed and walked away.

---

"She a trip bruh you got your hands cut out." I laughed but he is right. If this house makes her happy then I'm game.

---

Y'all this house is my dream house fuck looking around. This place is huge asf.

It has 6 bedrooms

5 1/2 baths

a den

an in/outdoor pool

walk-in closets.

a gym

a movie theater

a game room

office

title floor ( I honestly hate carpet)

a balcony in the master room

the master bedroom closet was beautiful. (I lowkey cried)

a big ass kitchen with stanless steel appliances

and so much more

"I love it." I said pecking Drew on the lips.

"I'm happy you do. Let's go back to talk to Josh." he grabbed my hand and we meet Josh at the front door.

"So what yall think?"

"We'll take it." Drew and I said at the same time. Josh laughed.

"Well I'll get to work on the papers and I'll let yall know by next week." we nodded. We said our goodbyes and headed back home. I'm so excited.

*

As soon as we walked in the house Drew phone rung.

"Yo." drew said in the phone

"..."

Whatever they were saving made him mad. His veins were starting to pop out. He was clenching his jaw.

"I'll be there in 10." he hung up. "I gotta go I'll be back later." he pecked my lips and left before I could respond. I rolled my eyes and flopped down on the bed.

I decided to cook some dinner. I made fried chicken mac and cheese and greens. Something quick. It was after 11 and Drew still hasn't come back.

I just ate my food, took a shower, and took my ass to bed.

I woke up to here the front door slam. In walked a high Drew. I just rolled my eyes. I felt the bed dip in.

"Where were you?"I asked.

"The trap something happened and I had to take care of it." he said taking off his clothes. He slid under the covers and pulled me close.

Then something hit my nose. Please let me be dreaming right now. This nigga didn't cheat on me.

I can smell the hoe on him.

STRICK 1

I hop up and walked into the bathroom. I need to calm down before I snap on his ass.

He bagged on the door.

"Lexi open the door." Before I opened the door. I flushed the toilet to make it seen like I had to use the bathroom.

"Huh?" I asked trying to sound nice as possible.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked walking up to me.

"Nothing I had to use the bathroom thats all."

"You sure?" Am I sure? Nigga I wanna shoot yo stupid ass.

"Yeah yeah baby I'm sure. Let's go back to bed." he gave me a straight face. I could see the marks on his chest

STRICK 2

*

Drew was knocked out. His phone was ringing off the hook. I was already irritated. I leaned over and picked up his phone.

I unlocked it to see a message from a hoe. She talking bout she had fun last night. They should do it again. Do what again?

STRIKE 3

Please Jesus better humble me before I make him eat this phone.

I put his phone back. I slipped out of bed. I threw on a pair of sweat and a shirt.

Come get me NOW!

What's wrong were are you?

Drew house.

Ok

Angie came to get me. "What's wrong boo?" I sighdd.

"This nigga had the nerve to leave the house yesterday and didn't come home till 4 in the morning. I asked him where he was he said something happened at the trap. This fuck boy gets in bed smelling like the next hoe. I get up and go to the bathroom or whatever. But I played it off. Then this morning the hoe had the nerve to text his phone talking bout she had fun they should do it again. Both of them got me fucked up!" I said.

"Just breathe and calm down baby momma." my leg was shaking. I wanna murder his ass frfr.

"Just take me home please." she nodded. The drive was silent. I was trying to calm myself down. I'm not even gone cry over him.

We pulled up to my house.

"Thanks again." I kissed her cheek and got out.

I jogged upstairs and got back in bed.

Imma play everything cool. Since strike 3 hit. I'm going to explode.

His ass gone get it. Watch

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 2.1K 23
As four friends prepare for life after high school, different challenges bring about turning points in each of their lives. The dramas unfold and re...
139K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
16.7K 747 38
No more running and no more hiding. Maria has decided it's time to make a stand and find out the truth.
5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...