Chapter 21

The wedding is getting closer and closer. And some things still aren't finalized yet.

"Angie did you make sure that the invitations are paid for and ready?"

"Yes for the 10 millionth time." she said.

"Okay I'm just checking." I said over the phone. She hung up on me. Imma slap her ass.

Drew and I are going to look at cakes today. I'm going ham on my samples. Fuck whatcha heard.

"Well these are different samples here. Sample A: is a marble cake Sample B: is red velvet Sample C: is a both chocolate and vanilla as you can see. If neither of these choices doesn't satify you then we can try many more." We tried so many different cakes. Well drew did I don't eat Coconut or Carrot cake ewwww.

We decided on the half vanilla half chocolate. Which would be good for everyone.

We had the venue, the cake, invitations, and placings. We just need to decide on food. which well be done next week.

"So what should we have food wise?" I asked.

"I think we should have fish, chicken, steak, and shrimp. Mac and cheese, rice, asparagus, dinner rolls, and whateve else comes to mind. But it should be a table with food then it already made and placed. You know how us guys eat."

"Y'all eat to fucking much that's all that is. Greedy assess."

"We growing men woman."

"The way y'all eat passed growing men."

"I know you not talking yo ass be eating just like us."

"That's different."

"How?"

"Cause I said it is." I laughed. He shook his head and continued driving home.

I'm getting nervous as the days come to the wedding. But this is what we both want. Wish us luck.