Chapter 25

Wedding Day

When I seen Lexi walking down the isle she was breathe taking. Our son was the ring barrier. He looked just like my sexy ass.

Lexi dad kissed her cheek and she grabbed onto my hands. I wanted to skip passed all the other stuff. I just wanted to kiss her already.

Lexi POV

I was nervous as fuck. I'm getting married to the man I love. All my family and friends are here to witness this special day for me.

When Drew and I made eye contact I almost cried. My dad was walking me down the isle. Once we made it he kissed my cheek and took his seat. I placed my hands in Drew's.

He act like he couldn't stay still. I couldn't help but laugh.

"Who gives this young lady away?"

"We do." my parents said.

"Dearly beloved we-"

"Can we skip all the gibberish and say I do?" Drew interrupted the pastor. I shook my head. The pastor looked at him like he was crazy but nooded his head.

"Do you Drew Alexander Roberts take Lexington Nicole Washington to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." he said.

"Do you Lexington Nicole Washington take Drew Alexander Roberts to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride." Drew didn't waste any time either. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me like it was his last. Everyone was clapping and cheering.

I pulled away with a kool aid smile on my face.

We did it! After everything we been through we finally made it.

WE'S MARRIED NA Y'ALL!