Angels and Werewolves (The Mo...

By Redrosebud1996

My name is Delilah, and I'm a werewolf. I belong to the Moon pack, my dad Samuel, is the alpha. I never know... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
help!!!!
sorry
Chapter 15
Just Me
Chapter 16
Just Me
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
just me
just me
Chapter 22

Chapter 13

4.7K 195 4
By Redrosebud1996

Recap

Finally when everything was done, I sat in the girls room. It was beautiful.

"I can't wait till you guys get here, mama loves you," I said placing a hand on my belly.

"Daddy loves you to," Lyle said coming up from behind me, placing both of his hands on my belly. I smiled up at him happily.

"Lyle what are we going to name them, I want to name them now please," I said eagerly, smiling into his melted gold eyes.

Lyle smiled, "Okay well I think Bethany should get to name one since she is already such a big part of their life," I nodded in agreement, "I like the name Daniel," Lyle said sitting on the white glider.

"Daniel Michael Moon, I love it," I said sitting on his lap. I felt Daniel kick than and placed my hand their, "I think he likes his name," I said and we laughed. Then I felt one of the girls kick and smiled. "I think a certain little angel would like her name daddy," I said to Lyle and smiled.

"You name her love, I named the boy," Lyle laughed. I thought hard on the name that I would give to my little angel.

"Gabriella Elizabeth Moon," I said and felt her kick, I placed my hand on her kicks, "My little Gabby," I smiled.

"That's a beautiful name my love," Lyle said and kissed me gently. Then I heard foot steps and then Bethany was at the door.

"You didn't name all of them without me did you," Bethany said smiling hopefully at Lyle and I. I keep forgetting we are werewolves with really good hearing.

"No Bethany there is still the other girl that still needs a name," I said smiling at her, motioning for her to come to me. Bethany walked over and sat on the ottoman.

"Lyle and I have decided that you can name the third babies," I said smiling at her.

"Bethany Jessica Moon, please please please," Bethany plead.

I laughed, "You want to name her after you," I asked my sister in shock.

"Yes yes yes," she said eagerly, smiling at me.

"Okay Bethany Jessica Moon it is then," I said, "So we have Bethany, Daniel, and Gabriella," I said.

Sorry for the short chapter :-)

please comment if u like it or if u want some stuff to change :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 8.5K 53
#1 paranormalromance 07/03/2023 #1 werewolfromance 07/03/2023 #1 mates #1 paranormal # Christianity Hi. My name is Tamara Grace Finely. And this i...
430K 13.8K 26
Being a hunter and a werewolf at the same time, does not always work out. For instance when you meet your mate. Upon meeting your other half you shou...
12.9K 418 21
"You could never be a bother to me Dannielle". That was the first time I heard him say my name and hearing it come from his mouth was like heaven to...
33.7K 1K 62
Kamila is a successful business woman who doesn't have luck with love. After her last breakup, her best friend advised her to get a dog. She adopted...