Can I Fall Back on You? (Karm...

Oleh Shadowlumi

*ALL CHARACTERS BESIDES YOU AND ANY OC'S BELONG TO YŪSEI MATSUI!* L/n Y/n was a learning assassin in class 3... Lebih Banyak

Before You Read
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
Fireworks! (4th of July special)
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
Impossible! (Halloween Special!)
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
Not Because of the Mistletoe (Christmas Eve + Karma's Birthday special)
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
It's Not Like That! (Valentine's Day Short!)
Epilogue
Final A/N

•Chapter 3•

8.7K 241 221
Oleh Shadowlumi

Your POV 1st perspective
I ended up staying at Karma's house until late and had went home to sleep. It was now morning of the next day and my two cats were screeching at me to wake up. "I'm up, I'm uuppp!" I yawned. I stared at my school outfit that I had placed neatly at the edge of my bed. Now to wear them... How did I where clothes with a broken arm before?

After struggling to get my clothes on I got the rest of myself ready and went downstairs. I got a bowl of cereal, ate, and then quickly packed a bento. Overjoyed the witch known as my Mother hadn't woken up I wore my shoes and skipped out the door.

I started walking the short trek to school- the actual location anyway. Once I had arrived I stared at the steps up the mountain. I saw some of my classmates at the top of the stairs and realized everyone was probably already in school. Not wanting to run I walked up the steps and by the time I reached the top no one was there. I entered the old school building and went into class. Koro Sensei wasn't here and everyone was whispering to each other.

People occasionally glanced at me then turned back facing the person they were talking to. What's going on right now?! I headed over to my desk and placed my bag down. I layed my head down on the desk but Kayano and Rio appeared at my desk so I rose my head slightly. "Ohayo Kayano~san, Rio~chan." I greeted. "Ohayo!" They both said but then a sly smile plastered on each of each others face.

"Soo~ You have the hots for Akabane~kun hmmm~" I choked on my spit as Kayano said that. "So this is what this is all about! How did I forget about that..." I hit my head against my desk. "Sooo~ You two are together~" Kayano pressed on. "Nooo!" I whined into my desk. "But you wish you were?" Rio chirped. "Nooo!" I answered. "Humph. Fine! But have you ever had a crush on him?" Rio asked. "I would be lying if I said no..." I mumbled into my arm.

"Oohh! When was this?" Rio asked. "In first year... I knew him before then but... The more I hung out with him the more I realized I had a crush on him... But later on in first year I felt that it was better to stay friends so I put my feelings away." This is sooo embarrassing... But Karma isn't here right now and I should tell the two girls just so they don't go crazy. Especially Rio.

Koro Sensei had walked in and Rio and Kayano returned to their desks. "Ohayo minna!" Koro Sensei said. "Ohayo." Mostly everyone replied. As Home Room began I blanked out at sensei's directions as always with my squirrel attention span and then placed my head on my left arm and closed my eyes... I'm gonna have to be fast taking notes during classes then... I can manage...

"L/n~chan..." I heard an unfamiliar voice saying my name but I looked around to see who it was anyways. But there was no one around... I walked forward a few steps and saw S/n on the ground crying with a girl her age besides her. "She's dead though! I could've done something about her but I had no idea she w-was so stressed out that s-she... Th-that she would just ____ _______!" I was unable to hear the last two words my sister said. 'You're a freaking robot though... Now all of a sudden you have emotions? And who the hell died?'

"L/n~san, the only thing you can do is takeover and control or kick her out." The girl next to her said. "Right... That brat will never change... So the only thing I can do is kick her out. While she's at school I'll pack her stuff and I'll kick her out..."

I woke up and realized a class period had just finished... I believed Home Room had already been over but wasn't sure and everyone was now switching to the next class period. I had suddenly realized who 'she' and 'her' was and my stomach started to churn.

I looked at my phone seeing there were notifications. A message from Rio and a message from Karma.

From Rio: 'Koro Sensei gave Akabane~kun nail art lol' with a picture attached.

Me🐈: '😂'

I went to Karma's message.

From Cherry🍒: Koro Sensei is really getting on my nerves... And you missed math 😝

I glanced to my left seeing Cherry looking pissed.

Me🐈: Yeah, I saw your nails 😆

Me🐈: It's math Cherry, thank God I slept through it.

I glanced at Karma again seeing he was looking at his phone.

From Cherry🍒: You were sleeping though! Who took a picture! 😡

Me🐈: 😆 Not telling~

Karma sent a picture and I viewed it. I huffed seeing it was me sleeping.

From Cherry🍒: Aww, you're cute when you sleep neko~neko!

Me🐈: DELETE THAT PICTURE NOW!

From Cherry🍒: Do you ever delete pictures of your cats? Besides when the picture comes out blurry.

Me🐈: ......

From Cherry🍒: No? Exactly. I'm not deleting any pics of you then~

Me🐈: I want to report you to the police.

From Cherry🍒: What's stopping you?

Me🐈: I would have too many reasons to report you I'm sure I would have a whole essay. 😈

From Cherry🍒: 😈

Me🐈: 😈

From Cherry🍒: You just don't want to report your crush~

Me🐈: You have a crush on me clearly 😂

From Cherry🍒: AHH! WHY DO CHU MAKE FUN OF MY LOVE?!

Me🐈: 😂 Fine... Here 😚

From Cherry🍒: 😚

Me🐈: Ah~ That was my first kiss 😂

From Cherry🍒: 😂 Yayy!!!

Me🐈: We're so weird 😂

From Cherry🍒: You're the weird one!

Me🐈: No, you are!

From Cherry🍒: You're weird!

Me🐈: You're weirder!

From Cherry🍒: You're weirderiest!

My phone suddenly disappeared from my hand and I looked up to see Koro Sensei... "What'cha two texting about? Nyuurrfuufufu." In his other tentacle he had Karma's phone. The tentacle holding Karma's phone blew up. Karma slid his chair back smashing Koro Sensei against the wall and then shooting with his gun but... Koro Sensei was holding Karma up by his arms. I threw three anti-sensei knives at Koro Sensei but he dodged.

"That was unexpected! But if you'd been slightly faster than it could've been bad for me! Nyuurrufufufu!" Koro Sensei placed both of our phones down on our respectful desks. "Home Economics time!"

As Home Ec began so came another assassination attempt from Karma. The result of it was Koro Sensei putting a kawaii pink apron on him. I snickered while I quickly snapped pictures from behind a table. I turned off my phone and looked at Rio and giggled.

Karma was looking very pissed and had a tint of red on his cheeks. Being outsmarted really pisses him off...

After Home Ec was Japanese...

As Koro Sensei was going around the class reading he was near Karma's desk and saw his slight movement of grabbing something. Koro Sensei put one of his- Fingers? Suction cup thing?- against Karma's head and styled his hair with hair styling materials that came out of nowhere... Koro Sensei! Why did you part Cherry's hair like that! It looks weird! He actually looks innocent! Everyone knows that's impossible!

And soon enough, the school day was over with one trick working on Koro Sensei but with him regenerating his tentacle... If I was fast enough I could've killed him dammit! If only Cherry told me what he was planning on doing...

"Y/n~neko? Can you do me a favor~?" Karma asked. "Will it lead me to break my left arm too?" I asked sarcastically. "Maybe." He answered. "Wait seriously?" I found myself being led away by him as I usually found myself.

He led me to a cliff with a tree hanging over the edge. He got onto the tree and sat down on it with one leg dangling from it. He was doing his habit when he was impatient or nervous- biting his nails. "Cherry? What's wrong?" I asked crawling onto the tree next to him. "I want to kill him... I have to kill him..." He mumbled.

"We all do Cherry... You're the best bet on this whole assassination thing a-and I-I believe in you." I stammered at the last part making him smirk.

"Oh ho~ho! Karma~kun and L/n~san!" I turned my head to see Koro Sensei... "I've really provided many improvements for you today Karma~kun." Koro Sensei had his cocky-indestructible face on. "You can still try to kill me but I will polish you so you shine even brighter!" Karma looked at Koro Sensei with a smile that told me that he had a plan.

"So, Koro Sensei, you're a teacher right?" Karma asked. "Hai." He answered his face turning orange with a red circle. "Would a teacher put their life on the line for their students?" Karma asked. What is he trying to do? "Of course. I became a teacher knowing full-well I needed to do everything I could so you would all have a future." Koro Sensei replied.

I looked at Karma trying to figure out what he had planned. "I can definitely..." He was now holding my left arm. "...Kill you." He fell backwards pulling me down and my head was pressed against his chest. "Ch-Cherry! We're falling t-too fast! E-Even before we hit the ground we'll be dead!" I squeaked. "If that does happen I'll break your fall. If I do die I wanted to have you with me..." If you die than what the hell does that make me? Now that you're in my life again you aren't leaving it so soon... You can't.

Suddenly we stopped falling and I tried to get off Karma but my feet were stuck to something... Sticky?

"You're attempt in assassination was magnificent Karma~kun! I couldn't save you at the speed of sound since the impact could kill you and if I took my time you could've shot and killed me! But may I ask why you brought L/n~san along?" Karma only answered with a laugh, "I can't answer thaaat! It's a secret~"

Koro Sensei brought us back up. "I will be ready Karma~kun, I have lots of retaliation tools that I'll happily use on you!" Many items appeared in Koro Sensei's tentacles. "Sensei, can I borrow those cat ears?" I asked. "Of course L/n~san." I held them in my hand giggling to myself. I have a plan~

Karma slid his thumb across his neck. "I will kill you Koro Sensei. Tomorrow that is~ For now... Let's head home Y/n~neko! We'll get something to eat along the way!" He smiled a me throwing a pouch in the air. "Wait! Karma~kun that's my change purse!" Koro Sensei said staring at Karma in complete shock. "Like I said yesterday, you leave things around the faculty room defenseless~" Karma stuck his tongue out at Koro Sensei.

"Hand that back over!" Koro Sensei shouted. "Sure~ I collected everything from it anyway~" Karma threw back the pouch and started walking away and I followed after him. "You delinquent!" I heard Koro Sensei shout as we walked away.

"Did you ask for the cat ears for yourself? Here, I'll put them on for you~" Karma had taken the cat ears from me and placed them on my head. "Say nya~" He had snapped some pictures of me. "KARMA AKABANE! FOR THE LAST DAMN TIME I'M NOT A NEKO!" I shouted. "AND DELETE THE DAMN PICTURES!" I yelled. "You never said anything about me calling you 'Y/n~neko' neko~neko~chaaan. And this is payback for taking pictures of me in that stupid pink apron~"

You haven't given me a nickname so I guess I'll let you call me that... But I don't like it either way!
+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Kawaī jagaimo no neko o yonde kurete arigatō! Watashi wa anata hitorihitori ga daisukidesu! Ato de subete o kyatchi! Baii~ 💖Shadowhuskies📚

Translates to: Thanks for reading kawaii potato cats! I love each and every single one of you very muchly! Catch you all later! Baii~

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

139K 19.4K 51
Assassin AU Karma had never attended Kunigigoaka High , a complete opposite personality and mysterious boy who can rival Korosensei in ease. How woul...
347K 10.8K 51
-Karma Akabane X Reader- (Y/n) has always had a hard time making friends. In fact, she hasn't had one since Junior High started. With her grades you'...
24.9K 615 29
"At Class 3-E of Kunugigaoka Junior Highschool, the Assassination Classroom, the bell signals the start of another day." They are not normal. They a...
698K 45K 55
"Look, I really didn't mind the fact that I died and reincarnated into Ansatsu Kyoushitsu. I didn't really mind that you gave me a hole in the heart...