Aida Take Over AMBW

By Ya-Hitta-Kita

Aida is now one of the top girl groups in the world. They can sing in different languages that are all mixed... More

✨Aida Fanclub!✨ Profiles
Prologue
*1*
*2*
*3*
*4*
YOOO
yeeee

*5*

138 10 2
By Ya-Hitta-Kita

Don't hate me, but this is more filler chapter because I have tremendous writers block. And im not even a writer 😑🖖🏾

    The first few weeks  of being apart of the JYP family has already past and things were going somewhat smoothly. Aida was now on good terms with Twice occasionally getting into arguments and what not. The company enjoyed them being apart of the family and decided it was time to temprarially make them one of their talents.

"To actually be a kpop group even though only one of us is part Korean is insane." Pria explained.

"Its only temporary, like another tour but only Korea. Shit look at that Exp   group they only white boys." Leana reasoned with her.

Aida sat in a row across from the big mohagony wood desk belonging to the God himself JYP. Pria nervously spun her rainbow chrome fidget spinner, meeting the eyes of her idol every now and then.

"No need to be so shy. Like I said before we are family now." His smile warmed Pria's heart and made her blush slightly.

"First things first have you all talked with your manager about this?" The mood seemed to darken after his words.

"Yea about that." Trisa chuckled awkwardly matching her nervous smile.

"Our manager hasn't replied to us since our first day here, but we as a whole have agreed to sign the contract." Trisa spoke slowly, trying to make it not sound to bad that their manager wasn't really in the picture.

"What do you mean? Where is he now? " It was obvious that JYP wasn't very happy with what was just said. His facial expression showed his curiosity as to why these female idols are operating on their own with out their manager.

"Ah, Travis is on a vacation!" Maya cut in.

"Yea! We sent him because he works so hard you know?" Leana tried to make what they were saying sound convincing. Kaiya sat and rolled her eyes, knowing something the others didn't.

JYP gave a look of unsureness but nodded his head anyway. "Well if that's the case you all are very considerate." The girls let out an inaudible sigh of relief.

"This is sudden but news has got that you all are here in Korea and we have gotten offers to have you first star on various shows." He said as he handed out contracts. Aida signed the contracts after carefully reading them over, they'll never make that mistake again even if they sort of trusted JYP.

"What shows?" Kaiya finally spoke after her long term of silence throughout the meeting.

"We have a list for you, it contains the shows and how many people they want to guess star in them." He explained further about what was expected in the shows in addition yo how scandalous some may be.

"I can set you up with a  manger if you need."

"Its fine really! Trisa was originally going to be a manger her self before she became and idol." JYP looked at Trisa impressed with what he was hearing.

"If that is okay with you. But later on for your safety I will get you a manager. I'll just need your phone number and email so give you scheduals."

"No problem! We all have access to one email so we'll use that one." They exchanged emails and number then the meeting was over.

Trisa looked at the iPad deciding on what to do. "So the most resent is a new game show called GUESS THAT. They only need two of us." Trisa shook head at the unoriginal name.

As soon as she ended Kaiya and Maya raised their hands shaking them with big smiles on their faces. "M.K package it is then. I'll call it in."

"Oh! I forgot something I'll catch up." Kaiya called as she fell behind the group.

"Alright we'll be around the corner." Maya told her and they parted ways.

Kaiya took her phone out and read over the text messages.

Asshole🖕: Did you start the project?

Me: Hardly, you didn't even give me a due date.

Asshole🖕: Does it fucking sound like I care? Get that shit done as soon as possible.

Me: If you didn't fire my music and dance team maybe things would be faster.

Asshole🖕:ARE YOU FUCKING GETTING SMART WITH ME?! DON'T FORGET WHO TOOK YOU IN WHEN YOUR FATHER LEFT YOU.

Me: I'll have it done by the time you get back.

Asshole🖕:That's what I thought.

She clenched her phone so tightly it could crack the screen. Her scrunched up angered face relaxed after a few deep breathes. 'I really miss Kacie.' She thought as she sharply turned a corner but bumped into a wall.

Person.

She held her nose and looked up, her heart almost stopped.

Oh my shit it's Jackson! Ahhh

She thought to herself as she checked him out. He was in casual clothing, a loose red tee with black joggers and white air forces. His hair stuck to his forehead from his sweaty practice session. How can a man make such a simple outfit and sweat look sexy as hell?

"You alright?" His deep voice brought her out of her thoughts and into reality.

"Damn I was in another realm."

She unconsciously said out loud in English. Jackson let out a small laugh, and rubbed the back of his neck. He knows he has seen her somewhere before, and it wasn't on t.v or anything.

"So uh, Kaiya what have you been up too?" She loved the sound of her named coming from his mouth.

"Nothing much. Just signed a temporary contract with JYP."

"Really! Damn that's great! So you really are apart of the family." His eyes lit up and his smile grew bigger.

"I would hope so." Her voice lowered under her breathe, she was in deep thought once again.

"Well I have to talk to the big man. See you later?" He tilted his head in the most cutest way possible.

"Most definitely. " Kaiya walked around the corner but a split second she saw Jackson watching her once again but his attention was focused below the back of her head. She covered her 'o' shaped mouth  and jogged up to the others.

~~~~~~~Time skip to show~~~~~~

Maya and Kaiya sat in front of two vantity mirrors side by side. The makeup artist were not used to working with such dark skin so to save time they did it themselves.

"I think we disrespected them." Maya eyed the makeup artist who stood from a distance with their arms crossed. The chatted angrily with on another before finally leaving to help others.

"Not our fault the only know how to do makeup on 3 different shades of white." Kaiya applied the finishing touches and left to backstage, Maya trailing behind. They decided with a cute style for today with skirts and heels. Though the heels part was Leana's idea. Maya had her hair in a bun on top of her head while Kaiya had a low side pony tail.

The girls towered over the other stars making them look like Amazon models.

"Look at them, thinking they are so hot because they are matching. So tacky." One of the girls said who was a model for YG.

Kaiya whipped her head back and glared at the older girl. If only looks could kill.

"Yaya we're on," Maya whispered. Kaiya turned back and softened her expression.

" Maya and Kaiya of Aida!" Cheering erupted from the crowd as the girls walked into the stage behind the buzzer stands. The host welcomed the models and the show began.

"You three pairs will choose one player for each round who will compete against eachother. Your points will be added up depending on your answers." He explained.

"We will spin the wheel that has different years on it. If it lands on that year we will play a song from it. You will have to guess the song and group.  If you get it right you have the choice of bonus questions were we will ask whose part it was and to take it further about that idol and song! If you get it wrong the other team and a chance at the question. And if you get any of the bonus questions wrong you loose your points from the first anwser. But if you get them correct three times in a row you have the choice to change the year!" There were three teams in total.
Maya and Kaiya were the first team, the second was twin comedians that they heard of and the third was the models from YG.

"Lets begin! You all have your first players?" He asked. Maya stepped up as did the others.

"Alright first song! 2016!"

" She got me going crazy."

Maya's hand slapped the buzzer first and the host called out to her.

"Exo 'Monster'." A correct ding noise sounded and the host continued.

"Bonus?" The host asked. Maya thought for a bit and shook her head.

"Alright Next song in 2016!" The game went on and the songs played for a shorter amount of time. Maya and Kaiya were in the lead with the years 2016, down to 2014. The other began to catch back up in between.

"We were working on our albums for those years!" Maya dramatically held her head down in defeat. Kaiya kept her cool as she stepped up for her turn.

"2017! Since the songs are newer they will play for even lesser amount of time!" The host held. Maya and Kaiya were in last place but still had a chance if they can get some bonus questions right.

"Mine woh." Kaiya's was the first the slap the buzzer, she was so quick the others were shocked.

"Got7 Never Ever." The host wowed and asked if she wanted to do the bonus questions.

"Shoot."

"Alright then! When did the song come out?"

"March 13th."

"Album name?"

"Flight log: Arrival"

"Whose part was it?"

"Jackson Wang."

"Quick answer! Who is Jackson Wang."

"Lead rapper and third eldest hyung."

"Birthday?"

"March 8, 1994."

"Ooohh these almost seem a little too easy for you." Kaiya looked back at Maya making a face. Getting so into detail about a single idol wasn't in the rules. Little did she know the host made money by exposing idol relationships. He pushes questions to see how idols know about eachother and questions their relationships.

"Do you know his height?" The host asked as a joke question. He didn't expect Kaiya to give him an actual reply.

"Bu-duh 5-5'9" Kaiya guessed and answered correctly. The host smirked at the people backstage. Her eyes widened at her quick responses as she realized what he was doing.

"What are his specialties do you know?"

"Fencing. he was on the national Chinese  fencing team no?" The host wiggled his eyebrows at Kaiya.

"You seem to know a lot." He pushed on. The audience erupted in murmurs but she kept her composure.

Kaiya was stuck on the spot. To not make things so complicated she thought of a quick way out.

"He's my bias." Kaiya hesitated to say this. She closed her eyes and forced her left cheek into a half smile. She already knew people would now eat this up. It's not like it was a lie.

"Oohh now that would make good interview questions!" The host boasted. Kaiya rolled her eyes and continued with the game show. In the end M.K. caught up and won by a land slide.

"I hope we never see him again." Kaiya mumbled as they walked to their van. She plopped into her seat, flinging of the dreadful heels.

"So, bias huh?" Maya teased her best friend. Kaiya rolled her eyes and slouched into the seat. "I hate game shows."

A/N:This is weak I KNOW! I am a busy person and a lazy one too but here I Updated! And I will do so once again and attempt to make the chapter longer! Please don't give up on me just yet! BTDUUBZ follow my spam account on ig! Its new and Im going to post mainly kpop and anime shit on there but help ya girl outty! @ya-hitta-kita 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 76 49
* A BTS FANFIC * "Why am I the only one that has to be in between? All my life I've been in between. My skin tone, my countries, my language, my fami...
79.9K 4.6K 41
"This fate like fool cursed me" Two groups, 14 hearts, 2 hearts connected as 1 while the love for the fateful person grows stronger. They hate, despi...
28.4K 779 12
[FIXED w/ format] Not fixing grammar issues because there's a lot of that :'D try understanding what I mean, please and thank you. ----- Its abo...
40.3K 2.6K 58
[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [NOT AN MAFIA OBESSION STORY] KIM TAEHYUNG...