House Of Anubis (MySeasonOneC...

By usernameunknown_x

This is a story that's based on the British TV show, House Of Anubis!! It did finish in 2013 but I am gonna w... More

Season 1||Chapter 1
Season 1||Chapter 2
Season 1||Chapter 3
Season 1||Chapter 4
Season 1||Chapter 5
Season 1||Chapter 6
Season 1||Chapter 7
Season 1||Chapter 8
Season 1||Chapter 9
Season 1||Chapter 10
Season 1||Chapter 11
Season 1||Chapter 12
AuthorsNote
Season 1||Chapter 13
Season 1||Chapter 14
Season 1||Chapter 15
Season 1||Chapter 16
AuthorsNote
Season 1||Chapter 17
AnotherNote
Season 1||Chapter 18
Season 1||Chapter 20
AuthorsNote
Season 1||Chapter 21
AuthorsNote
Season 1||Chapter 22
Season 1||Chapter 23
Season 1||Chapter 24
Season 1||Chapter 25
Season 1||Chapter 26
AuthorsNote
Season 1||Chapter 27
AuthorsNote
Season 1||Chapter 28
AuthorsNote
Season 1||Chapter 29
Season 1 Finale||Chapter 30
Christmas Special!

Season 1||Chapter 19

195 4 4
By usernameunknown_x

I know this chapter will be cringey but that's what I love! And I thought it would be perfect for their date. I thought Fabian would do something similar to be fair so don't laugh okay😂😅

Ninas POV

We walk out the door and I can just tell this date is going to be the best.

With my hands intertwined with Fabians, I look ahead to see something I'd never expect to see on a date. A long, and I mean LONG- car. Well a limousine. I hate that word. I laugh.

I bite my lip to stop laughing because it's so unexpected. It's so sweet though.

"I know it's a bit...over board...but I wanted to make this date special, with slightly better food." He giggles.

I laugh along too. "I love it. But we aren't going out in public in it are we?" I say trying not to sound cruel.

"Don't worry I know it's a little embarrassing, so I found out some routes that don't involve a whole lot of staring." He says smiling.

I smile back as we walk towards the beautiful sight. He holds my hand as I climb in. There's already a driver. How can he afford this! He climbs in after and tells the driver to go.

"So where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise. But it's one of my favourite places ever. Thankfully it's right here in Liverpool. Well, a little outside but still, it's easy to get too." He squeezes my hand.

"I just need to ask. How could you afford this? It seems like it must of cost a lot!" I say astonished.

"That's for me to know, and you to not find out." He says and kisses my nose.

I blush and turn back to the amazing view of England. I wish I lived here. I mean, when I leave Anubis, I think I might live here. But that's a long way away. But it could be a plan.

After a lot of laughter and talking. We pull up outside a shady looking building. I start feeling a bit anxious.

Fabian notices my face expression and squeezes my hand. "Don't worry. It's way better once you get inside. I promise." He reassures.

My heart rate drops again to normal, because of his reassurance. We get out the vehicle and thank the man then, begins to drive away.

Fabian leads me round to a tall metallic fence.. He pushes it open and I see a hill of grass. "Do we have to go down it?" I ask staring at the grass.

He looks at me about to speak when I rudely interrupt.

"Hey! I know. Come on!" I smile and grab his hand and pull him down the hill running.

"Well that was a lot funner than going down the steps." He says laughing.

"Steps?" I say.

He points to some concrete steps I never noticed before. Now my shoes are soaked because of the rain from this morning.

"Oh well." I sigh trying to hide my disappointment.

"Straight through here. It's a private place. You can only know about this place if you've been invited here before. As for me I have been before. Not many people know this is here." He says pushing open the better looking door.

He holds my hand as I go through first. It's super dark.

"Fabian where are the lights?!" I say panicking a bit. I hate dark spaces.

"It's fine I'm here. I need the lights off so it has the full effect when I.." he switches them on. I see stunning walls of artwork.

Not art in frames, I mean, the walls are covered in different drawings and paintings.

Like murals.

They stand out so much against the lights on the ceiling that are also surrounded in graffiti. But it's beautiful and full of talent.

"Wow! This is stunning!" I say admiring the building.

"I told you it's better inside. That's not all." He says guiding to another door. He opens it and all of a sudden I'm hit with the smell of beautiful food.

"Oh my.." I say following him to a table.

"Good isn't it?" He says pulling out my chair. I sit down and he sits in the chair opposite.

"Yes! How come I've never been before!" I ask, he shrugs and says "My parents are good friends with the owner. You'd like him. He's into history as well!"

I look around to see how it isn't very busy. But that's good, it's peaceful and quiet. I really like how relaxing it is.

The walls are a friendly beige type colour. The walls had paintings on as well, in frames this time. And photographs of the restaurant. With plants all over the place. I love plants. Big ones. Crazy ones. You name it.

This is incredible.

We order our food. We both get lasagna and salad. With garlic bread. And coke. And we just talked for ages.

I can't believe how lucky I am to have this guy here with me. I lean over the table and pull him in to a kiss. He definitely wasn't expecting it. I pull away after about 6 seconds and see him blushing.

"I'm not complaining but what was that for?" He laughed.

"For being here with me." I say flicking a bit of lettuce at him.

"Hey, I'm not having a food fight." He laughs while splashing the smallest amount of water at my face. I giggled at him.

"Hey! Fabian!" A man wearing a chefs hat says walking up to us.

"Hey Leon!" He replies "This is Nina, my girlfriend." He blushes.

"Girlfriend eh Fabian! Finally! Lovely to meet you Nina! I hope you are enjoying your meal." He says.

"Yes I am! It's amazing. I love this place too it's so beautiful." I say.

"I'm glad you think so! This place has a lot of history to it you know. It used to be a factory in the industrial revolution period. You're American then? I know a lot about American history. It's wonderful learning the history of other country's. It's new and exciting." He exclaims.

"Isn't it!" I say as we bond over our love of history.

"We would love to stay and chat Leon but we have to be on our way. Thank you so much, thanks again." Fabian says.

"No problem! No problem! See you both soon I hope. Maybe you can add something to my art walls. It would be perfect." Leon says.

"That'd be amazing!" Me and Fabian say.

"Jinx" we say in unison.
"Jinx again!" We both say and burst out laughing.

We finish up and make our way out side again after Fabian has paid for everything. I insist on paying too but he won't let me.

As soon as the light hits my eyes I feel blinded. Ugh it hurts. I wish we could just go back in there and stay there forever and not have to worry about anything or Senkhara. Ugh I haven't seen her in a while.

"That was perfect. Thankyou Fabian." I say whilst we hold hands, walking up the stairs, this time.

"And guess what?" He says stopping at the fence.

"What?" I say.

"I said guess." He laughs.

"Fabian! Ugh! Err.. Alfie's alien theory is finally coming true?" I ask widening my eyes.

"Not quite." He replies.

"Well what then?" I ask.

"There's more."

"There's more what?" I ask confused.

"There's more to this date." He winks and pulls me to the streets of Liverpool.

"Where are we going?" I laugh as we are now running.

"You'll see." He says.

I'm getting tired now and it didn't help I'm wearing heel type boots! At least today doesn't have to end so soon.

We re out of sight from the traffic now and it seems abandoned until we reach a really grassy area. The park. We slow down and walk along the path full of couples with their dogs or family members. I can't wait till I'm doing this with my family to be. Hopefully Fabian is a part of that.

"It's so beautiful here as well!" I say.

"Isn't it. I thought you'd love it. Look at the sunset. It's gorgeous. I thought we could have a little stroll along the park to end the night off." He explains.

"Thankyou Fabian."

"For what. I mean it's no troub-" he begins.

"No, I mean for being here with me. For always being here for me. In America or not, you always seem to have time for me. I couldn't be happier. There's no other place I'd rather be right now than here with you. It's a perfect date." I say and give him a peck on the lips.

"Ditto to that. I love you. You know that." He says acting all confident.

"Well that's a bit awkward then." I say sounding sad.

"What why?" He panics.

"I'm joking! I'm sorry but you should have seen your face." I laugh.

"Very funny." He shrugs.

"I'm sorry. I do, I love you so so much. I don't know where I'd be without you. I'd be lost. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you, I'm sorry." I say trying to get him to forgive me.

"You're forgiven." He says quickly and stands still.

"Good. And.." I say. "Why did we stop?"

"So I could do this." He says and with that he pulls me into a kiss. But I pull away and say "I think it's a bit too crowded." I laugh as Fabian looks around to see all the families about.

On our right was a little girl staring at us smiling.

My cheeks go a bit red.

"Hi there!" I say waving to the small girl.

"Hi." She answers shyly.

"Where's your family at?" I ask nicely.

She points to a woman, man, dog and little boy down the hill. "There." She says.

"Oh right. And what are you doing up here?" I say nicely bending down to my knees.

"I saw you and thought you were pretty so I wanted to give you this." She holds out a daisy.

"Aww thankyou so much." I say in awe.

"What's your name?" She asks with the cutest smile on her face.

"I'm Nina, and this is Fabian." I say looking at him. He was smiling at me. He crouched down too.

"And what's your name gorgeous?" I ask.

"Sarah." She replies. Sarah. I think this is like destiny or something. Sarah.

"That's a beautiful name! I knew someone called Sarah. She was one of the best people I ever met." I say trying not to tear up.

"Really?! She sounds like she was nice. Anyway I've got to go to my family now. It was nice to meet you." She smiles and runs off down the hill.

"I think that's fate if you ask me." Fabian said holding my hand once more and pulling me up so we can resume our walk.

"I was thinking the same thing." I smiled and we walked along the path again and just enjoyed each other's company, while walking back to Anubis, it wasn't too far away considering we did run a lot.

This was the best day ever. Nothing can change that.

Was this chapter cringey enough for you all? 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 280 13
Rose Jenson moved from her home town Basingstoke to London so she could go to a new school. She ends up in the House of Anubis where she find out abo...
88.6K 3K 81
❝rise in peace.❞ At nearly eighteen years old, Ashley Adams has had a much more complicated life than others her age. Besides the normal issues teen...
3.9K 266 43
Twins Eddie and Charlie Miller return to Anubis House and Frobisher Academy for another year. With the new found knowledge of knowing they are Osiria...
25.9K 483 33
This is a House of Anubis Season 4 that I wrote when i was very young. I am in the process of editing this book, but even still there are some major...