Captured(VMIN)

By ARMYLIFE24_7

Taehyung is heartbroken after seeing Jungkook cheat on him. Things get worse when he sees someone he never w... More

Heartbroken & Kidnapped
Trapped
Punishments
Mall Escape
New book!
Safe...
Another Escape
Found Again
Breaking
Deal
What the Deal Was
Late
Police Station
Unknown Feelings
Slow Updates
I'M DONE
Crazy
Answers
Go Away!
Change Me..
Change Me.... II
You've Changed
Captured II
Sequel

Stay

4.7K 182 71
By ARMYLIFE24_7

Taehyung woke up in Jimin's bed, not really knowing what happened the night before.  He turned around in Jimin's embrace, he stared at the older sleeping, his heart fluttered a bit as he admired the other, taking in his features.

"So, you're up?" Taehyung jumped at Jimin's raspy morning voice. "Y-yes." Jimin chuckled. "We should go out for breakfast." Jimin suggested rubbing Taehyung's back. "That sounds cool." He replied closing his eyes at Jimin's comforting touch.

"Alright, I left some clothes in the closet for you. See you downstairs baby." Jimin said before pecking his nose and getting up to leave Taehyung.

Tae sat up and walked to the mirror, he screamed.

He was wearing a large t-shirt and panties.

There were three hickeys on his thigh and his lips were slightly swollen.

"What the fuck happened last night?" He asked himself. He sighed and walked over to the closet.

When he opened it he saw a bunch of sweaters, girly t-shirts, jeans and shorts. "You must be fucking kidding me!" He yelled slamming the door shut.

He looked through the drawers, only to find skirts and lacy panties. He groaned and stormed out the room. "JIMIN!" He yelled storming down the stairs.

"Yes baby boy?" Jimin calmly responded pausing the show he was watching.

"Why the fuck are there a bunch of girl clothes in the closet?! And what the hell happened last night!?" Taehyung's face was red from anger or blush.

"Well the clothes are from my sister she came over and dropped them off for you-" "Why would she give me those?" Jimin sighed and pulled the angry Taehyung onto his lap.

"I...kinda told her you were my girlfriend.."

Taehyng slapped him upside the head. "Why didn't you tell her I'm your boyfriend!?" Jimin giggled in response. "Because I thought you'd look cute in them, and I didn't want to waste her clothes."  Taehyung groaned and placed his head on Jimin shoulder.

"I don't want to wear those clothes..." He mumbled into Jimin's shoulder. "Well, too bad those are the only clothes I have for you." Jimin whispered.

"Then let me wear your clothes!" Taehyung quickly answered. Jimin shook his head, "Nope, my clothes are my clothes~" Taehyung sighed.

"Then I'm not going."

Jimin's smiled dropped in a matter of seconds.

He gripped Taehyung's thighs tightly, making him yelp. "What did you just say." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "I said, I'm not going." Taehyung tried to get off of Jimin's lap, but Jimin pulled him closer.

"Don't disobey me. Either go get dressed or I'll dress you myself."

Taehyung looked up at the ceiling cutely acting as if he was choosing between the two optoins. "Hmmm, I choose.....neither."
-

Jimin body slammed Taehyung on his bed, which made Taehyung go slightly unconscious. "Jiminie~ you made my head huuuuuurt~" Taehyung whined holding his now throbbing head.

"Well, that's what you get for not behaving. Now stay there unless you want it to hurt more." Taehyung whined loudly in response.

"I thoght you were supposed to treat me like a normal person~" Taehyung rolled on the bed to look at Jimin. "You aren't normal." Taehyung pouted. "You're so mean Jiminie~"

"I never said in a negative way, now did I?" Jimin turned around and looked at Tae. "No...." Taehyung looked at the sheets a bit flustered.

Jimin walked over to the bed with some clothes in his hand. He crawled over to Taehyung and hovered over him. "You're not normal......" Jimin moved closer Taehyung's ear and whispered, "Because you make me crazy"

Taehyung tensed up at how low Jimin's voice was."U-um-" his words were muffled by a hungry kiss. Jimin grabbed Taehyung's waist and massaged his sides. Taehyung let out a small 'oh' as Jimin continued to touch him.

"J-Jimin. Jimin. Jimin-mmmm~" Taehyung's lips were captured in another kiss. Jimin grabbed the top of the panties Taehyung was wearing. Taehyung tried to push Jimin's hands away and cover himself with the t-shirt.

Jimin smacked his hands away, "Come on, stop being so difficult baby boy~" Taehyung stayed silent while trying to catch his breath. "I-I can get dressed by myself." Jimin shook his head. "You didn't want to choose earlier. So now I'm dressing you."

"Bu-" Jimin put his finger over Taehyung's lips. "Shhhhh, just relax." Taehyung sighed in defeat and let Jimin undress him.
-

"You look cute." Taehyung looked at Jimin. "No, I do not." "Yes you do~" Taehyung rolled his eyes. "No. I. Do. Not." Jimin ginned and continued. "Ye-" Taehyung huffed and cut him off. "Can we go?" Jimin nodded and quickly picked him up bridal style.

"Park fucking Jimin! Put me down!" Taehyung yelled kicking his legs. Jimin giggled and put Taehyung in the passenger's seat. "Why are you so mad baby?" Taehyung huffed and crossed his arms. "Are you just grumpy~" Taehyung kept a pout on his face, not answering the question.

Jimin chuckled and leaned closer to him. "Do I need to make you speak." He whispered into his ear. Taehyung stiffened but still didn't respond. Jimin started to tickle Taehyung making him burst out in laughter.

"Ji-jiminie stop" Tae said through laughs. Jimin removed his hands from his stomach. "Are you still mad?" Taehyung smiled and shook his head. "Can we go now? I'm hungryyyy~" Jimin nodded and got in the car.
-

Jimin carried a sleeping Taehyung on his back. They had went to a theme park and watched a movie after breakfast. They had lots of fun.

"Jiminie I had fun today." Taehyung giggled into his ear. "I'm glad you did baby~" Jimin placed Taehyung on the couch and laid next to him. Taehyung clinged onto Jimin like a teddy bear, Jimin hugged him back.

"Taehyung-ah..." Taehyung looked up at Jimin. "Are you gonna stay?" Taehyung looked down, thinking to himself.

What if he hurts me again?

But what if he'll treat you right this time?

I don't know if I can trust him...

Just stay with him, you saw how nice he was to you, how caring he was.

F-fine, I'll give him another chance

"I-I'll stay..."

Jimin didn't say anything...

"Jiminie?"

Jimin's shoulders started to shake, was he crying?

"Jimin, are you okay?"

Taehyung sat up and looked at Jimin.

He was laughing.

Taehyung's phone rang.

He walked over to pick it up.

Unknown: RUN
-

I am super sorry for not updating this.

As a gift I shall give you pictures of Taehyung:

BTW this was going to be a totally different chapter, but I had changed my mind. That's part of the reason it took a long time. Also, this is a filler chapter because some crazy shit is about to happen. Y'all won't see it coming...

Peace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 253 16
Taehyung finds himself having feelings for his half-brother Jimin. For moral, he avoids him at all costs. But when he hears Jimin's in a relationship...
8.8K 378 13
jimin and namjoon are both cheated on so they hook up together out of spite. they never intended for it to develop into something more but jimin just...
142K 7.1K 41
Yoongi always bullied Jin and Jin hated Yoongi for it. But what will happened to Yoongi when someone got too clingy with Jin. Complicated love betwee...
51K 1.3K 25
Tae loves his husband unconditionally not knowing older is cheating on him with someone else. What will happen when Tae will know his husband infidel...