TMI; The Herondale Secret

بواسطة Mslr1999

Kyla Shade is a Shadowhunter. She has been her whole life, but she has also been alone her whole life. All sh... المزيد

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen

Chapter five

142 11 0
بواسطة Mslr1999

I turn towards the door preparing to leave, when the red headed girl comes up from behind me and touches my shoulder. "Thank you for saving me" is all she says before walking out with her friends closly behind her.

When she reaches the door, she turns to look at me one last time. I flash her a smile and nod my head. She smiles back and walks out the door. 

Once they're gone I let out an exasperated  sigh, then go to follow them. I walk out the grand double doors, when someone wraps their arm around my neck and puts a hand over my mouth

I just stand there waiting for them to say something. Nothing comes. Instead they release me and run off into the darkness. 

I roll my eyes and walk down the hallway. I exit the building to find all four of them outside waiting for me.

"Can I help you?" I ask. This time, the girl with the black hair and golden whip wrapped around her arm speaks. 

"Yes. We want to know why you helped us and how you knew we were here?"

"I received an anonymous tip that a young group of shadowhunters were going to need some assistance with their little.... Mission. That's all you need to know and all you will ever know" 

I push past them lightly, mount my bike and ride off... to where ever the traffic takes me.

Hey guyz!!! How you been? I hope you like this chapter. I'm thinking of posting chapter six tonight as well, if your lucky! ;)

Please don't forget the comment and vote, and if you like it share it with your friends!!! 

Bye!!! :)

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

414K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.8M 58.8K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
154K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
100K 3.1K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...