Trapped in her encounter - Ri...

By crazymahiz

#1 in madhu (25/8/18 to 12/9/18) #6 in fewshots (24/06/18) He is a cop.... She is a cop... He is arrogant an... More

New beginning.... (prologue)
Shot 1. My love.. My life.. My nainoo...
Shot. 2. Am i hallucinating???
3. Falling in love again....
Shot 4. Mission... Failure or success???
Shot 5.Twisty turns...
Shot 6. Finding solace...
Shot. 8 : Love overflows....
Shot.9 Secret Mission on Sultan...
Shot. 10: Together atlast officially...
Happily ever after... (Epilogue)

Shot.7. You are my soul....

1.9K 83 13
By crazymahiz

Thanks for all the support...

Contains some mature parts.... Read at your own risk...

Shot:7

Madhu leans down on bed and invites Rk to come to her.. RK smiles brightly and leans closer to Madhu.... Madhu whispers something to Rk and in a second, he takes off his shirt and throws away...

He comes near Madhu and starts to shower her with wet kisses... He does all d naughty things to make her moan his name with full passion and pleasure....

Madhu too get turned on by the unusual pleasure n happiness her body is getting because of Rk's touches, kisses and naughty doings...

They both tried to dominate each other... Though Madhu is a girl, she is a trained cop... She knows how to handle strong man... So, its not easy for Rk to dominate Madhu...

Passion took over them... They were turning wild... The room is filled with lot of moans and groans... No one give up.... But, their bodies are heated up with desires engulfing each other....

They are too close... Their hot breaths are mingling... Nothing is between them... Their bodies are intimated with raw passion which is completely filled with lots of love and desire for each other ...

When they were nearing to make love, suddenly Rk backs off and moves his body away from Madhu in a jiff... Madhu could not understand what's happening...

Rk sweats a lot and gets up from bed, wears his pant and moves near the balcony and a silent tear escaped from his eyes... Madhu gets up from the bed and wonders what has happened to Rk all of a sudden...

Madhu covers herself with the duvet as her dress is being removed and thrown by Rk far away... Madhu is not in a mood to search her dress rather her mind and heart screams to find out what has bothered Rk and why did he backed off...

Madhu moves near Rk and touches his shoulder .... She turns Rk and her heart skips a beat when she saw her love of life, his Rishu is standing there with teary eyes....  Madhu panicks when Rk cries uncontrollably and hugs her...

Madhu's eyes too welled up on seeing Rk's crying face... She pats Rk and consoles him

Madhu: Shhh... Rishu...
Why are you crying like this????
What has  happened???
Did I do anything wrong or did I hurt your wounds??? Is it paining to you???
Tell me na please... Please dont cry Rishu... Stop crying....

Rk: I... I'm so.... so.... sorry Biwi 😭😭😭😭.... How could I do this to you??? Im out of my control... 😭😭😭😭 Sorry... I was about to spoil your life.... Im so sorry .. 😭😭😭😭....

Madhu: What are you saying Rishu??? Why are you saying sorry???
I could not get you....

Rk: Im so sorry biwi... I was about to take off your virginity from you... 😭😭😭....  How could I do that to you Biwi??? How could I???
I am an emotional fool and was about to spoil your life Biwi.... 😭😭😭....

You helped me and you are there for me in everything and you have cared for me more than a wife  and you loved me a lot Madhu which no girl can dare to do in her dreams .... But I cant forgive me if I spoil your life, Madhu .... 😭😭😭😭

Madhu frozes in shock as how did Rk finds out that she is Madhu and not Naina... She could not understand when did Rk finds about her and why he did not ask her about that...

Rk: Biwiii.... 😭😭😭😭... Please forgive me.... Im so sorry...

Madhu: No... Rishu... Dont says so...
Do you know who am I ???

Rk: I know you very well Biwi...
Why are you asking me???? Why not I know you??? Did I suffer from any memory loss biwi??? You are ACP Madhubala Malik, my biwi...,

Madhu: I...  Im so sorry Rishu... I lied to you and act as your wife naina... I did not meant to hurt you... I willingly done this to make you happy and help to get you out from your mental trauma... Please dont mistake me Rishu and please do forgive me... 😭😭😭😭

Rk: You helped me Madhu... Dont feel sorry... You are a good hearted soul Madhu... But For that you are ready to lose your virginity haan... 😭😭😭😭 How can you do this biwi??? How can you? Dont you think about the consequences...

Why did not you think about your future life madhu??? Why??? 😭😭😭... Your dignity would have been spoiled.... Your reputation will be at stake... You would have become a laughing stock in front of the world Madhu... 

Tell me why you are ready to do this Biwi??? Answer me Madhu.... How come you took such a big decision without thinking....

Rk shooks Madhu while tears are flooding from his cheeks...

Madhu cries and screams: Then what  will I do??? Tell me... What will I do??? I cant see you like this Rishu... 😭😭😭😭😭😭

You are my idol Rishu... You are my inspiration.. What Im today is only because of you... You are my love and I can do anything to make you happy... 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Think whatever you want... Yes... I did it willingly to make you happy... Nothing matters to me.. 😭😭😭😭😭..

When doctor asked me who Im, I voluntarily said that Im your wife -
Mrs. Madhubala Rishab Kundra... The very next moment I became your wife, Rishu...

I want to comfort and console you... Whether you accept me or not love me, I dont bother about that.... I want you to get recovered from your problems... Nothing matters to me more than your life Rishu... Nothing matters... 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Rishu: Why are you loving me this much Biwi 😭😭😭 ????
Im not worth for your love Biwi...
I am an unlucky man and good for nothing person who cant protect his wife and his unborn baby... 😭😭😭😭

I dont want to lose you too biwi... I love you so much madly, deeply and truly.... Your love is so pure Madhu... Even naina would have not done this to me and gone to this extent to save me... 😭😭😭😭

You have proved me that your love is more greater than anything... I did not meant to hurt you and im not in a position to lose you too... 😭😭😭

Madhu too cries and both hugs each other and cried their hearts out... They stand still for a long time and none spoke any word... Their cries washed out slowly....

After sometime,

Madhu: Rishu... Please dont cry... Dont worry... I can protect me and I will be safe and I have the guts to safeguard you too... I will take care.. No one can separate me  from you... I will be there for you always .....

Dont forget, Im ACP. Madhubala Malik... nah... Nah... Madhubala
Rishab kundra , an encounter specialist famous for head shots..

No one can dare to near me other than you, Rishu... Do you think is it possible to come near Madhubala Rishab Kundra that much easily????...

Rk: Ahaan... That much confidence haan... Madhubala Rishab Kundra .... Hmm... So, you took my name without my permission...

Madhu : ya ofcourse... Why not???
Iv all the rights to do so... I dont need permission... I know my Rishu very well...

Im damn confident that nothing will separate us... Do you know My chief Rishab sir always teaches us to be bold and ferocious all the time and he always ask us to ready to face any problems without fear..

He is a strong man who teaches us how to tackle and get rid of our enemies easily.... So, why I have to fear, tell me Rishu???

Rk smiles on hearing that...

Madhu : But iv a doubt .. clear me first.... Tell me when did you find  its me and not naina??? Iv put perfect make up na and even I wore dress like naina and talked politely too....

Rk : 😁😁😁 My silly biwi... Did you  notice, I did not call you nainoo or chashmoo??? I called you only as biwi.... hey na..

Madhu: ya... I too wondered why are you calling  me like that????

Rk:  Because.... I know very well that  you are not naina .. Its you my jungli billi... My secret love... My sexy and hot ACP. Madhubala whom I nicknamed as biwi without her knowledge and whom I used to drool secretly... 😉😉😉😉

Madhu: 😊😊😊 Rishu.... Are you saying it truly??? Dont say lie to me...

Rk : Ofcourse... Its true.... You know... Acp. Madhu is too hot n sexy in police uniform... I could not control myself... I always shamelessly drool on your eyes, your lips, your neck and then I always want to unbutton those uniform which covers your.....

Madhu: 😊😊😊😊 no.. no.... Rishu... Stop there and not any more....

Rk : ahaan... my biwi is getting shy... dont blush my sexy doll... Dont forget iv seen everything... Even I hv....

Madhu: 😊😊😊😊 dont tease me Rishu...

Rk: Lets gets married tommorrow Madhu... I cant wait for long Biwi... As a man, Im controlling myself... Huh... I cant.... You are going to be a death of me...

Please biwi... Move off or else... God... Biwi... Cover up properly... Please....

Just then Madhu notices that the duvets has moved from her body and is completely showing her assets fully to him....

Madhu blushes and hugs Rk tightly by pressing her whole body on him.... Rk stiffens as his hormones are urging him to make love to her.....

Rk: Biwi... What are you doing??? You are making me out of my control...  Please move or I will do which im not supposed to do...

Madhu: Did i ask you to control???? Go ahead Rishu ... Im all yours... Im already your wife by heart and mind...
Make me and mark me as yours Rishu... Lets marry whenever we want... Its not urgent...

Rk: Ahaan.. Dont make it tough for me Biwi... I wont do anything until we marry... Go and dress up....

Madhu : oye.. I know this Rishu is such a coward... You know my love, my Rishab sir is a terror man.... He has the guts to do anything and he wont back off from anything he started...

😁😁😁😁.... You sick Rishu cant do anything... Saying lame excuses haan...

Rk: Biwi... Dont tease me... You are
hurting my ego... Then you will regret for what you have said...

Madhu: 😁😁😁😁 really... Dont show off okay... You cant do anything... Silly rishu... Pity for you...😝😝😝😝

Rk pulls Madhu too close and starts to kiss her wildly as his ego got hurted... Madhu cant control the sensations that Rk is creating on her body... Rk dominates madhu and teases her whole body with his sensual touches and kisses ...

RK punishes her by kissing and giving love bites and making her turn on... But, he is not at all doing what Madhu wants...

Unable to control more, Madhu screams: Im sorry Rishu.... Please do something... I could not... Please... I wont tease you...

Rk: Ahaan... that's better... Never try to hurt my ego biwi...

Rk grabs madhu's lips and finally making love with her but slowly and gently not to hurt her... They relaxes after some time...

Rk hugs Madhu and kisses her forehead...

Rk: I love you so much biwi... Will you love me like this always ???

Madhu: I will always love you Rishu and I can even die for you...

Rk: nooo... I want you to live with me for life long... Please dont talk about death. . promise me you wont leave me...

Madhu: i promise Rishu... I will be by your side always...

Rk: Iv a wish a Biwi..

Madhu : I know rishu... Its only in your hands... Im ready to be bear Our baby... Im eager to get pregnant soon and give you a baby...

Rk kisses Madhu lovingly: Im so lucky to get you Biwi...

Rk and Madhu hugs each other tightly and drifted to a slow slumber wiping off all d bad dreams and dreaming about a new beginning and happy life.....

What's gonna happen next???

Will Rishbala lead a happy life???

Will Rishbala be able to encounter sultan and get justice for naina's death???

To know more stay tuned...

A very long update... Almost 2150+ words...

Hope I did not bored you..

Do vote and comment...

Not proof read... Sorry for typo errors...

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz...

Signing off....

Will be

🔙🔙🔙🔙

🔜🔜🔜🔜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 306 9
it's story about a girl named Manya. her parents died into accident. And her father's friend gave her and her sisters to shelter. But they were maids...
452K 24.5K 103
For the people to feel the Royalty of the blood in their veins doesn't mean that they are ruling their kingdom, or they have some Kingdom. Their lin...
32.4K 1.4K 16
Hey guys.... I"m new to this fanfiction world as a writer and I'm a biggg fan of SWASAN so this is my story's prologue Once u give ur valuable re...
71.4K 6K 19
Yoonnie + Minnie = Wonderland ✔ ▪ MEOW